Chapter 12

Lonely

Chapter 12: [Kris's Pov]
Little note before the chapter starts!

Thank you all for subscribing, and 900+  views.  Also, I have been wondering, is this story horrible?  Because I did loose a subscriber, I never have in my whole life on here.  I mean, I am sorry for asking so much,.. It's just, I want to improve the best I can.  :)  Please, before you un subscribe, please comment why?  Thank you.  And the chapter Begins now. Also, sorry for the mistakes!  So sorry!
------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up that morning, I stretched, wait.  If I stretch, I would bump into Chanyeol, but,... I didn't?  I look, where is he?  Where did my Yeollie go?  "Chanyeol?  Where are you?"  I asked sitting up in my bed.  I didn't see the bathroom light on, the door was closed, Chanyeol still has his pajamas on,... where is he?  I got up, and went to the door.  I opened it, it seems like mother and father are still sleeping, I guess their day off?  I don't get Saturdays off.  I go downstairs.  I feel a breeze on my legs.  Why is it so cold downstairs?  Oh yeah, when no one is in a room, nor any living body, it will be colder then the rooms with people in it.  But, Chanyeol hast to be down here.  There is no other place, unless he is outside.  I look in all the rooms.  No sign of Chanyeol.  Was he stolen?  Did he leave?  Where did he go?  I start going on panic mode.  I look underneathe couches, in closets, everywhere!  I grab my phone, and I dial his number.  He's not picking up!  I try to text him, Email him, Everything you can do on a phone! No replies!  AH! For somone that loves me, he could atleast leave a note?   I start crying.  He left me,... In the rain, he isn't my umbrella,.. I'm getting cold.  Why did he leave me?  I don't know,...  I want to know,... I just,...  I don't know,... I fall on the couch, maybe he'll be back?  He could be at work already?  He could have left his phone on the desk as he gets paper work ready for  me... Yeah!  I'll get ready to go to the office!  I jump off the couch, and head upstairs, Getting back to the warmer air.  I will meet my Yeollie at the office!  I know he had a good reason!  I know it!


I throw off my pajamas, and underwear, and grab my suit.  All the sudden I hear the door open.  I open my eyes.  Chanyeol standing there with wide eyes.  "K-Kris??  Maybe,... I-I-I I should have knocked.  I'm sorry.  He looked down at the floor.  "Chanyeol?  Where were you?"  I asked. "Well, You were running so fast, I couldn't keep up with you.  And also, your neighbor wanted me to help him get a newspaper from his child."  Chanyeol explained.   He looked at me, I saw his eyes drifting down to my body.  I look at him then my body. "ert."  I said as I turned around and ran to the bathroom. 

I got dressed, and I came out.  Nice work clothes.  He has good work clothes on too, exept, his tie needs to be straight!  Ugh!  I walk over to him and straighten his tie.  "Thank you."  He chucked.  I looked up at him.  He felt my cheek with his thumb.  He leaned and softly placed a kiss on my lips.  He feels up and down my back as the kisses get deeper.  Well, I don't know if we should do this at work or not, last time, my boss came in, so,.. better to do this now, instead of then, I will want to kiss him at work though,.... I mean, he is my secretary,.. Maybe?  I have no idea. 

He puts me on the couch, and kisses me more.  "Chanyeol, I don't want to be late for work,.. "  I Said to him. "Ok,..."  He kissed me one more time before getting up.  He held my hands, and helped me up. "Just know, I love you so much.  I could kiss you all day, snuggle, cuddle, spend time with you ALL day! I really love you Kris."  He said to me as he pecked my lips.  "I love you too."  I giggled. 


[At Work]

I take some paper, and my pen, and write stuff on there.  I stamp logos and stuff on the paper.  I hear a knock on the door.  "Come in."  I said.  "Mr. Wu."  A girl voice said.  Not just any girl voice, a y girl voice.  It made me look up from my paper work.  She was wearing a short red skirt, with a tightish white shirt.   Her hair, naturaly a bit waved.  But the shirt, it was kinda V-necked.  "Yes?" I said.  "I have some stuff for you to sign, it is very important." She said closing the door behind her, and walking towards me. 

She accientally dropped a piece of paper, and bent over to get it.  She isn't wearing a bra?????  I thought you weren't allowd to not wear those?  She came back up, and placed them on my desk.  "Think you can get them done in ten minutes?"  She said walking to my side of the desk.  "Uhm,... done what?"  I asked. She chuckled.  She felt down my chest, to my lower region.  Why is she doing this.  She reaches in my pants. 

All the sudden, the door opens, Chanyeol.  He stopped, he had a HUGE pile of papers in his hands.  He looked at me.  He had a madish face.  "So sorry, I will come back a different time, Mr. Wu."  He said as he walked a bit out, and used his foot to close the door.  Oh great.  I push her.  "Ugh!  What?"  She said as she straightened her skirt.  "I have the paper work, you may leave now.  I will send the papers to you through the mailing system.  Now, Leave, and tell Mr. Park to come back in here.  Am I clear?"  I asked.  She had a mean face on, she put up her nose, and went out of my office.  I look at the papers, they are just:

                           ewuewieiqiqo
udwqireqiuqiureuqiruqireoqerqoireoqire
euwjqeuwqewqioewoqiuehwqjweqklwq
ewhqiewuqheiqjeifiowfqowuhqiewqoiwqu

Please sign here:

X_______________________________

I throw the paper away.  I hear my door open.  Chanyeol.  He comes in with a tea cup.  He closes the door as he walks towards me.  "New secretary, I presume?"  He asked as he placed the tea in front of me.  "I don't think so,... She tricked me.  Also, She is mean, and stuck up!  Please, don't be mad at me.... " I asked. He nodded.  "Fine, then come here."  He said.  I got up, and went to his side of the desk.  He signals me to go on his lap.  I sit on his lap and look at him.  "Baby, don't let that happen again, ok?"  He said with a calming tone.  I nodded and put my arms around his neck.   He stands up.  I quickly throw my legs around his waiste.  "I have a koala on me."  He laughs.  I look to the side. and sniff.  He laughs.  "Alright, time to get too work."  He pinched my cheek.

I sit back at my desk, and he leaves.  I sip the tea.  Ah, my favourite, green tea, and a hinge of Lemon.  Lemons are awesome.  Just like me.  I laugh from what I thought.  I sign all the papers.  Then, I lean back in my office chair.  I sit up right, and grab a pencile.  I grab a peice of paper, and draw a flower.  It has a funky leaf, with a short wide one on the other side.  I put some tall grass.  And make some around the flower.  I make a moon, and some clouds.  I use my finger to spread the nice grey colour around.  I put a darkish glow around the moon, and the flower.  This would look good for a blog, wouldn't it?  I will put the phrase 'Lurking in the Night' on it.  Yep.  Looks good don't it?  I take a picture, of course a black and white one so that it doesn't look brown from the lighting in here.  It looks perfect, and I post it on my blog.  So nice.  I mean, it kinda is night time, weirdest drawing stuff time.  Hehe.  I think Chanyeol would like it, and my friends.


[At Home]

We just got home.  And I don't know about him, but I am tired.  I stretch a bit on the couch, and lean my head on Chanyeol's shoulder.  "Hey, You need to take a shower."  Chanyeol said.  "You come with me this time, so I don't leave back to Korea."  I said.  He chuckled. "Ok."  He said as he picked me up.   I saw him making the bubble bath.   "Now, no peeking, K?"  Chanyeol said.  I looked the other way as he jumped into the tub.  So, he looked the other way too, and I calmly walked into it.

"Fancy."  We laughed.  He made a cute beared on him.  He splashed a little bit of water on me.  I splashed back.  He laugh. "Wanna see how long I can hold my breathe?"  Chanyeol said.  "Don't hurt yourself."  I said.  He chuckled.  He grabbed a huge breathe, and went under water.  I felt his hands on my ankles.  I don't mind really.  So,..  I feel his hair on my legs too.  Just head hair,...  Nothing else.  He kisses my legs too.  He is so very cute.  I can't beleive he would like me, from all people.  I am not cute.

It has been, three minutes.  I am starting to worry, but, he is fine since he is still tickeling my stomach.  I clear some bubbles, and look at his face.  His eyes are open?  What has he looked at?  I feel his head, and he looked up.  He looked at my face.  He came up from the water.  "Three minutes, and,..... 56 seconds."  I laughed.  "Hmm,.. ok.  I should've stayed 4 more seconds,.."  He said .  "Were your eyes open the whole time?"  I asked.  He laughed a bit.  "Don't worry I didn't look at nothing, I swear baby."

He felt my cheek, and kissed my lips.  "Ok."  I said as I laughed. I pushed him under the water.  He came back up.  "No, it's your turn."  He said.  I grabbed a huge deep breathe, and went under the water.  He laughed alot.  I heard him, no, I didn't keep my eyes open.  Of course,... Only He would keep his eyes open.  I have no idea how long it's been,... I have no clock here, so I can't see.  I turn my head a bit.  I felt his hand  my head.  He my head.  I looked up.

I couldn't stay under any longer, I came up.  I gasped really deep.  "Wow, how did you stay under that long?"  I asked.  He smiled and chuckled. 

"Because, I am me."


---To be Continued---

Yeah!  If you notice, almost every paragraph is 100 words,... so,.. there are 1,861 words!

Well, see you later!