Chapter 3

Lonely

Chapter 3: [Kris's Pov]

That morning, I got a phone call. I read who it was from, it was my boss.  Oh great...

 "Hello?"
"Kris! Why the Goten do you want to stay in Korea?  Is she that special that you can't take her to China?"
"Number one, he's not a girl.  Number two, his aunt is really sick, I want to help her.  Plus.. He is my friend.. I haven't had one of those in a while..."
"Pff.  Fine!  Stay with your 'friend' then!  Tell his aunt to get well soon, then you can come back here."



My boss hung up. So did I. Chanyeol woke up  "Your boss fired you?"  He asked

"Techically he already did..." He laughed. 

"I wanna sleep in a bit more.. c'mon.."  He pulled me down. He put his arms around me. I looked at the clock.  9:06am. I have to be at the restraunt at 9:30.  

"Chanyeol, I don't want to be late for my first day."  I said to him.  He groaned, and stretched a bit, and yawned. 

After we got dressed, we headed over to the restraunt owner, Lee Jae-hwa.  She gave me an apron, and tasked me to be the counter worker, while she went in the back to cook. Chanyeol waved, so I waved too.  


After that nice job, I was paid a good amount.  So, I went over to the store to buy something to eat, like bread. I noticed, a face,... I knew it from somewhere.  I walked over to the person.... ah! Chanyeol!  "Hey!  Chanyeol!"  I said to him.

"Kris! Lucky to find you here, eh?"  He hugged me.

We got the stuff we needed, and headed to the check out. Then we went back to Chanyeol's house.  Since the hotel probably wont let me back in... I greeted Chanyeol's aunt, and I put on some gloves. Chanyeol laughed.  "I didn't mean 'scrub her feet' literally, you know! I was just having fun!" He said to me.  I look at aunt, "If you want to, do it!"  She laughed. I laughed, and disposed the gloves. 

I made soup for the Aunt. "Thank you deary."   She thanked me.  "Now, you're Chanyeol's boyfriend, right?"  She asked me.  Huh?  Boyfriend?? 

"Aunt! He isn't my boyfriend!"  Chanyeol said... Why does he have red cheeks? 

"Hmm... ok... he is a handsome man, I wouldn't mind blessing the marriage!"  She laughed. 

"Mrs. Park!  Who said anything about getting married??" I asked.

"Well... hehehe. Chanyeol better treat you right! If you weren't his boyfriend, maybe, we could date!" She said to me. Chanyeol was drinking water, and he spat it in the sink.

"I don't think so." He said to her, jealous?

"Don't worry Chanyeol, I wont take your man!"  She laughed.

I looked off to the side... hmm.. having a relationship with Chanyeol? He seems responsibl,... What am I thinking? He is my friend! Maybe? Getting trapped in my own thoughts... I hear a kiss noise. I look, oh.., Chanyeol kissed his aunt,....

I went upstairs to put some of my clothes in the closet.  This must be Chanyeol's room. I noticed an outfit he wore the other day.  His room is nice and clean. My mom would like him as an adopted child. Maybe a son-in-law if she had a daughter... Chanyeol walked inside the room. "Listen, sorry about what my aunt was talking about.." He apologized.

"I don't mind,.. I am handsome,..."  I 1-up my self. He laughed. 

"Ok... the bathroom is over there if you need it."  He said, pointing to the bathroom.  I nodded.

So, I took a shower. Nice, warm water. I then got out, and put on my pajamas.  I got out of the bathroom.  I went down stairs,... but, I walked in on a conversation, so I stay unknown.

"So, do you really like this young man, Chanyeol?" 
"Yes... I don't know how to confess... wait, did I hear a footstep?"

With that, I quietly went back into Chanyeol's room, and sat at the desk, I quickely drew a picture, and worked on it when he comes in.  "Ah, you're done your shower."  He said. "C'mon, dinner is almost done." I followed him downstairs. 

"Oh, hey Kris! " She said "Umm,... wait, what is your name?"  I asked her. "Just call me 'aunt', ok?" She said. "Ok."  I sat down at the table. Chanyeol served the food.  Mmmh, chicken. My favourite.

I digged in. Aunt seemed pretty impressed on how fast I ate. "Slow down Kris,... There is no need to rush."  Chanyeol said to me.  I slowed down my eating.  Mhh, but it was delicous!  How could I not eat fast?  "Kris,... Where were you born?"  Aunt asked me. I swallowed the chicken, "China."  I answered. "Ah. You're handsome.  But, your eyebrows look kinda mean."  She said. "Hmm,..." 

I finished up my plate, and washed it. I then put it away. "Wow, Kris does work! And doesn't leave it for me to do!"  Aunt said. We all laughed. We went upstairs into Chanyeol's room. "So,.."  he and I couldn't think on what to say. What should we talk about? I have no idea. Wait... what does talk mean?  Hmm.. I look at the floor, trying to figure out what 'talk' means.. What does it mean?  Huh?  GER!  I can't think straight!!!!

"Kris?  Are you ok?"  He asked. "Huh? oh, yeah, I am fine."  I smiled.  He stood up. "Where are you going?"  I asked. "To take a shower."  He said with a smile. I then thought,.. what the heck is shower???  Eh. I need some sleep, maybe.  I haven't thought of alot of things in a while,... I thought that chicken had something in it to make me forget things... eh.

He came back. "So,... how was your... shower?"  I asked,... maybe I even asked myself.  Wait, what is ask?  "Good."  he answered. You wanna sleep now?"  He asked me.  what is sleep??? Eh,.. let's just say 'yes'.. what is yes?  Eh. "Yes."  He layed down.....?  I copied?  He cuddled up against me.  "Good night Kris."  "Good night Chanyeol."

And we went to sleep. Whatever that is....

---To be Continued---

Yeah!  Thank you subscribers!  And Commenters!  You make this author happy!  bye bye!