Chapter 2

Lonely

Chapter 2: [Kris's Pov]

I woke up. I feel fully refreshed!  Maybe I could sleep a little longer? I look at the clock. 9:30am.Oh no, I have another meeting today in thirty minutes!  No! I can't sleep in! So, I tapped Chanyeol. He woke up. He yawned and stretched. "Good morning Kris." I could hear that he was half asleep from his voice. "Hi, I uhm,.. I have to get ready for a meeting,... so,  you will be at your job?"  I asked. "Nerp,... I am at a different job today,.... wait.... what time is it?"  He looked at the clock. "Oh no! I am supposed to go my radio show today." He got up, and he kissed my cheek. "See you here tonight then!"  He ran out of my hotel room, leaving me wide eyed.

Did he just..? I slowly went to the bathroom, feeling my cheek. I take a shower, and get out. I put on a good suit and fixed my hair. I made my way to the meeting, I had one minute left until the meeting starts. I sit in my seat, and wait. 

"Now, this is the last day your going to be here in Korea.  You are going back to China tomorrow."  The head man said.
"But..."  I look off to the distance.  "I don't want to go back... " I said to him. "Oh? Find someone you like here? Well tell her, you can text her when you are not working!  And too! BAD!  The company isn't going to pay for you in Korea much.  In fact, if you don't leave tomorrow, they won't pay for the hotel, you'll be kicked out,.. oh, and!  You'll loose your job."  He yelled.  No... I can't go back.... What about Chanyeol? He made me look handsome again! 

I got a text.

'Kris, You want to go with me tomorrow?  I have a couple ticket to China.'
'Perfect! My boss is making me go back to China tomorrow.'
'Ah! Cool! You have to teach me Chinese though.'
'Ok.'


I put my phone away, and walk back to my hotel. When I get there, I start to pack my stuff. I leave out the stuff I need. I read another text.

'I'm sorry, my aunt is sick... I can't g,... I'll text you every now and then,.. but... ;( '

I drop my phone. I'm going to be ugly again! And I will get crazy!  I fall on my bed, crying. Maybe I will get a job here? I could work at a caf,..  Hmm,...  I don't have a place to live, and I can't just live at that shop. I don't have any relatives over here... Where am I going to go?  Where am I going to work? I have no Idea.  Maybe I can take the same job as Chanyeol?  Nah. I don't want to sleep with anybody besides him. I trust him... He trusts me.. What do I do? I am stuck and can't get out... hmmm....

[That Evening] 

I hear a knock on the door. I go to my door, and see who is there. Chanyeol. I open the door. We bow to one enother.  "So,.."  He walked in, well, I let him. "You have to go to China?"  He asked me.

"Yes,... otherwise, I will get fired."  I said to him. He sighed, and looked at the floor. 

"Hey, you can work for my Aunt! While I am away. Don't worry, you'll get paid, and you will have a roof over your head!"  He exclaimed. 

"Are you sure she would agree?" I asked. 

"I'm not scrubbing her feet."  He said to me. I laughed.

"Hey, Let's go to dinner, my treat again."  Chanyeol said to me. So, I followed him. It was the same restraunt from last night. I sat down at the table, so did he. "Hey, you could get a part time job here. Not too many orders, kind old people, I think this would be perfect for you."  He suggested to me.I hummed an answer. I looked around, there was only one waitress. I mean, there were only like five to ten tables, and some seats at the counter, where a nice old lady is taking orders. 

"Yeah. I guess I could work here." I said to him. He laughed. 

"Told ya!" So, I texted my boss and my supervisor, and said:

 'I will work in Korea. I found a nice little place to work, and they already took me. I start work tomorrow.'

It's true, before I texted, I asked the nice old lady if I could start working there, she said I could come in tomorrow. 

'Fine.'

That was the only thing I got for a reply. Which, I don't really care. I will be working a part time job, and a job to help Chanyeol's aunt. Which, as long as I have gloves, I will scrub her feet. So, Chanyeol and I finished our meal. We stayed there a couple more minutes and then left. We headed out to my hotel. We went into the elevator, and then to my room. "Yeah, My aunt is okay with you coming. As long as you clean up after yourself, she said that you can live there."  Chanyeol said to me. I nodded. I went to take a shower.

After my shower I came back. We watched TV for about three hours. After To the Beautiful You was over, I turned off the TV, and got a little snack. Chanyeol went to the bathroom. Then he came back. "So,... Are you ready to sleep?" He asked me. 

"I guess so."  I turned off the light, and we cuddled against eachother. He kissed me. Why? I don't know, maybe, just maybe, he likes me? I mean, who wouldn't, right?  Hehe.  "Goodnight Kris."  He said to me. 

"Good night Chanyeol" I replied. 

I closed my eyes, and I thought about him. Then I thought about the job I lost, but then, the friend I gained....

---To be Continued---

There we go!  I hope you liked it!  I told you it would be more than 1,000 words this time! Well!  See you!

 

1038 words