Cleaning Up A Mess

Maybe the grass isn't so greener on the otherside.

Jr. made his way outside to the living room. Jr. never loses his temper and always tries to keep his cool. But right now he was irritated and in desperate need to release this built up , thanks to Jackson. Jr. stood in front of the Jackbam couple with a stern look, that he rarely uses, but he is in some desperate need of alone time with Mark and these two seem to be hell bent on disrupting that. "Guys, i'm going to be straight with you right now and don't get the wrong idea, but you need to stop with the arguing. It happens all the time and it makes everyone uncomfortable; Yugyeom, JB hyung, and Youngjae don't leave their rooms to avoid you two. If you're going to make everyone and yourselves miserable, then I suggest you break up because it is honestly getting to be too much right now. I mean seriously I feel like i'm in a relationship with Mark hyung and you two all at the same time. Your relationship is between the two of you and only you two, you need to stop bringing me into it. If I fix all your problems what will happen when i'm not around, will you guys not be able to stay together? I love you guys, but some problems are meant to be solve by just you two. If you don't communicate you'll just keep fighting. I know you two aren't use to opening up about your feelings to anyone but me, but you have each other now to trust and to open up to. You need to let down some of your walls for each other. I’m always going to be there for you that's not changing, but I can't always physically be there for you guys. I have my own relationship, which is very hard to maintain if you guys keep pulling me away when I get some alone time with Mark hyung. I love you to death, but seriously talk to each other without me for the sake of both of our relationships."


 

"Jinyoung hyung, i'm sorry I didn't think Jackson hyung would go to you. I know you wanted some alone time with Mark Hyung. We will work harder on our relationship so we don't rely on you so much. Come on Jackson hyung there are some things we need to talk about." Bambam said as he pulled Jackson off to his room, but not before Jackson yelled "Don't let Mark molest you Jinyoung-ah i'll be there for you if he tries anything" "Yah stop being nosy hyung" Bambam said as he hit Jackson on the head. "Yah, i'm your hyung you need to respe--" was all Jr. heard before Markson's room door slammed. However, Jackson words were still stuck in Jr.'s mind, Jackson right, I will never get a chance to be alone with Mark in the way I need to with Jackson around. After what he saw he'll make sure Mark is at least 5 feet away from me at all time. Oh god, if Jaebum hyung finds out Mark won't even be alive to fulfill my needs. The Worst thing about being Got7 beloved Umma was that his hyungs would make sure Mark doesn't get away with doing things that they deem would "corrupt his innocence". Jr. loves his hyungs and dongsaengs, but he really needs to be with Mark and finish off what they started. But with with s around that will not be happening anytime soon and Jr. doesn't have any patience left.

 


 

"Come in" Jr. walked into the office, "Jinyoung-ah, I wasn't expecting you. Is everything alright? How is your leg? Is there anything wrong?" Jr. bowed deeply "hello sajang-nim, my leg is fine and everything is fine, um well actually that might vary depending on others opinions" "Well good but I still want you to rest your leg okay? And you aren't in an interview, you know it's Hyung. Also, what do you mean depending on others opinion?" "Sorry hyung-nim, and I well.... you see we fixed our problems and worked everything out, but i'm not to sure if you really want to know, why all that drama happened." "Jinyoung you're being evasive, of course I want to know why you all are acting up, when it definitely isn't like you." "well.......

 


 

Mark finally came out the shower and calmed himself down, yet he still is ready to murder Jackson. Seeing as Jr. was talking a long time to come back, he went outside to see what is the deal with Jackbam. But to his surprise there was no one in the living room, Mark walked to the kitchen counter and saw a note addressed for him.

 

Mark hyung,

Jackson hyung reminded me of some business I need to take care of. So you'll need to take care of yourself for the time being. Sorry for leaving you in a "bad" condition. Well, actually i'm not sorry. Think of it as payback for your new resolution of volunteerism. I'll be back soon wait for me!

- Love, Jinyoung

P.S. if you want to keep volunteer something, then volunteer your time, not others. I hope you learned a lesson 😉!

 

I'm honestly going to kill Jackson. Jinyoungie hurry back home!

 


 

and that's what happend" Jr. told JYP everything that happend. Jr. was nervous waiting for JYP's reaction, he didn't have any idea what to expect. But he really needs the rest of Got7 out of the dorm and that will only happen if JYP lifts their punishment. He was confident that JYP wouldn't disband them and they had to tell JYP at some point, so why not kill 2 birds with one stone. No matter what, Jr. knew s would never let anything come between them or their relationship because of their new stronger bond. He knew no matter what happened they'd all stick together. JYP got up and walked towards Jr. "Jinyoung you should really work on keeping your inner thoughts, inner you know. So you'll all stick together no matter what I say or what happens huh?" Jr. face paled he did not meant for JYP to hear that. What happened next was something Jr. never imagined, JYP hugged him "Jr. i'm happy that you guys have found happiness in this business, you need strong relationships and faith in each other to stay strong. You guys are free to love whomever you want i'm not going to judge you, though I’m really happy that you are with people I know I can trust not to ruin your careers or will hurt you. This may actually be a good thing for you guys seeing as you're already shipped together like crazy, if you go out you won't get caught in any scandals." Jr. got teary eyed thinking about how much JYP cares and understands them, "Thank you Hyung-nim" Jr. said as he hugged JYP. JYP laughed and tugged on Jr.'s hat "Well, I might as well listen to you, your hat is pretty convincing. I should trust you, you are JYP after all". Jr. laughed and blushed at the comment.

 


 

All of Got7 except Jr. were sitting on the couch watching t.v, when Jr. walked through the door. Mark got up instantly causing Jackson who was resting on his lap to fall on the floor, Mark made his way over to his boyfriend and to hug him tightly "Babe, I missed you". Jr. just walked past Mark ignoring him, leaving the older with severe sulky face. Jackson laugh at his friend's misfortune only to be kick by Bambam for being insensitive. Jr. made his way to the mess of bodies on the couch and floor, "hey jinyoung-ah where have you been" JB asked "I'm glad you asked Jaebum hyung, I have been talking to JYP sajang-nim about our situation." " oh that is good... WAIT! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" JB yelled. " yeah well I told JYP hyung about everything" "AND WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT DID HE SAY? OMG ARE WE DEAD? WE ARE SO DEAD!" " Jaebum hyung can you stop yelling, I haven't finished talking. So I told JYP sajang-nim about us and everything and he was supportive, he actually thinks this might actually be more beneficial than if we were to be dating other people. He is happy for us and reassured that we are with people who he can trust and he said he is disappointed in how we acted, but he trust us to be professional and not to act out again. He lifted our punishment and said we have the rest of the week from our punishment off.". Everyone looked at Jr. gaping in shock at what he just said, all of the got7 member ran and tackled Jr. down to the ground.

 

While everybody was celebrating together Jr. pulled JB to the side "Hyung, can you do me a favor?" "Yah! I could do anything for at this moment, what do you need?" "Hyung can you take the members out for a couple hours. I have been trying to have some alone time with Mark, but something or someone seems to get in the way. Please hyung !" JB looked at his best friend pleading to him, how could he say no. "Of course Jinyoung-ah don't worry about it , you do a lot for us this is the least I can do."  

 


 

 

Author Comment

Sorry for the short update, but I had do something today and it turned out longer than expected and I only have a little time to write so I wrote and quick intro the continuation of Markjin from the last Chapter, so for the next Chapter it will be All Markjin, sorry but keep reading, subscribing, and commenting.