Chapter 9

Just A Little Longer

 

So Did You Read My New Story? If you did and liked it. Comment and subscribe please. <3 Subscribers are Zelo's Batteries!

~ Oh and It's not going to be a love triangle. I don't want it to be that difficult. I might make him like an older brother she could go to when she needs help, you know like maybe when she gets the memory lost or love probs.

Story Time:


I Wrote almost Everything I remembered. Mostly My times with Aj. I also wrote my basic info. Such as my birthdate or my fave things. I filled up the whole book!

When I was done. I was thinking of a secret place to hide this. I searched the apartment penthouse. I saw an entrance to an attic and tried to open it. I went to find a hook of some sort. I decided on my umbrella.

I hooked it to the holder thing and pulled.

A ladder came down. The thing was surpisingly new. Well of course it's a penthouse. Duh.

I climed up the up the ladder and entered a room. It was Clean and empty. I could spend most of my time here. Just add a few things.

     

 

I Smiled at the sene and remembered what I was doing.Maybe I could put it on this shelf. Nah that wouldn't be fun.

"Hmmm..."

I started walking around. I went up the stairs and walked around the top part. I heard a creek on a spot I step on. I step on it again just to make sure.. Yep. It was right where I step on.

An idea popped into my head. " I Could Hide it Here! There might be room, Just like in the movies!" I said out loud.

I got down on my knees. I pulled the wood out of the floor. Just as I thought there was room in there to fit several Items. I Solfty Placed my memories inside. Another thought popped into my head when i was about to put the wood back.

How am I going to remember this?

"Ooo! I Know" I know i'm sometimes say stuff out loud. Just how I am. I ran to get a small note pad that had small cute little paper w/ small envolopes that came with it and a pen.

I Neatly wrote Attic Of Memories and tore it out. I put it in one of the small envolopes and wrote on it Memories. I looked for where to put it. I saw a my book shelf and remembered the books I bought. I went a got one of the Mystery book, it was pretty big, and stuck the note inside. I ran to the book self and put it in.

I smiled. at myself doing this. I love a good mystery.

I ran and made another note and this one said : Burried in my Cold Empty Heart. Only I could understand my cheesy things. I don't really know if others could though. I put it in another envolope and wrote the same label as the other.

I gather my items and took the book on amnesia. I back climed up the ladder carefully.

I went to one of the low shelves and puting all my items on the floor.

I got the book on amnesia and stuck the note inside. I put it on the shelf neatly. I then took out another note and wrote A short Letter.

Jiyeon~ah.

It's me. You. Hehe. This is so fun.

Anyways. I hope you understand our werid and cheesy writing style.

Of course you understand. You're here aren't you.

Okay. You might feel Empty now. But don't worry. I have something prepared!

See that cute notebook there. Yup that's some of the memories we wrote when We still remembered everything.

Trust me It was a painfull experience forgetting. So I wrote this just in case. <3 Smart huh?

I did all this work for us SO DON'T GIVE UP NOW AND START GETTING YOUR MEMORIES BACK!

Hehe~ <3 cheeky Luck.

I Put the letter in the envolope and Labeled it the same as last time. This time putting a date on it.

I walked up the stair and got on my knees again. Hehe.

I am so loving this right now.

I placed it on top of the note book inside and closed it.

I went and retrived my pen and drew a heart on it. It was a small heart close to where the opening was. It wasn't really noticable, only when you're as I am.

I cleaned up and went back down. Also Putting my stuffies up on the shelf along with the amnesia book.

Okay Time to look for things to decorate my new secret hid out. I closed the attic door. Cool. The ladder just bends in the process of closing it.

I called up my ajusshi. I took off again.

What can I say? I'm a busy girl. :P


~ Slowly

So How You like it? 

Comment and Subcribed Please! <3

I'll put Aj in the next chapter.

Remember to read my story B.A.P's block and My other story Don't cry staring The Onew and Changmin couple <3

Comment and subscribe me on those to especially B.A.P's Black.

Remember The robot needs it!