Chapter 17

Just A Little Longer

"So You're really going back home?" Minho-shii asked me. "Ne. Minho-shii." "Yah, I told you to call me Min-Oppa. Min. Oppa." He nagged.

"Ah. Sorry Min- Oppa~" I stretched the Oppa part. Hehe, you guys are kind of confused huh? Well Heres what happened.

What I remember is that I woke up in the hospital and then there was 2 people on each side of me quick as lightning. I could barley remember anything, most of my memories was a blur. The only thing I remeber about my self was my name an age. I later found out what had happened. My parents were there, as well as Min-oppa and Sunny-unni. She apologized of what happened too me. I found out about that too.

My parents decided they wanted me back home in Korea. One since I wasted all my medicine, two because they were worried.

Although they agreed to let me stay another week and keep my apartment since I was reluctant to let it go.

They Told me that they'll be back to pick me up next week and Minho oppa and Sunny unni agreed to take care of me until then. So Here I am now.

"Come on I'll drop you off at your apartment." "Ne."

Tomorrow was school and I was nervous because I didn't remember anyone. Minho just told me to be relaxed and clam. Focus on school and I'll be fine.

"See you tomorrow, Sunny and I'll be picking you up at school tomorrow. Don't sleep too late and Call me if you need anything. Ah. I call some of your friends an told them about your condition. They s- Ahh!" 

"WHERE IS SHE!!!!" "NOONA!" "JIYEON-AH!!!"

"And here they are" Minho said out of breath.

"Haha" I laughed.

"Well get to know one another kay? I got to run now." He waved and left.

I got to know my friends over again i guess. They were good people. We joked and played around until they had to leave. I explored my surroundings. I felt very comfortable with this place, no wonder i refused to move my things out. Institution i guess.

Well better hit the sacks, right?

~~~

The next morning I got up and walked to school. I got there safe and sound, I guess I was just familiar with my surroundings.

I bumbed into a short girl and we both fell to the ground. She looked at me with wide eyes. I got up an brushed myself clean. I reached my hand down towards the girl apologizing. "Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." She accepted with opened. I just smiled and walked off. 

Jieun's POV:

What the- ummm what was that?

I turned from her and bumped into another person falling on my . "Aish, how many people do I need to bump into?!" I mumbled in fustration. I looked up to see that Chunji guy. "Yah! Aren't you going to apologized!" I got up and shouted. 

"You're the one that bumped into me!"

Chunji's POV:

Aish! This girl. I admit I have a tiny crush on her but isn't she going a bit too far, she's the one that needs to apologize!

I can't believe I even like her. She's even with that guy AJ that hurt my baby Jiyeon. I just want to punch that guy in the face.

"Yah!"

"What! Aish keep said yah! I have a name you know shorty!"

"Yah! Are you calling me short?!"

"There it goes again, and yeah! What wrong? Can't take the truth?!" I mocked.

Before she could say anything the bell rang.

"Yah! You two get to class!" "Well see you... Shorty." I whispered the last part near her ear as I passed.

"Ya-. CHUNHEE! Aish!" I heard her fussing.

"Yup That's my name!" I said an ran off.

Jiyeon's POV: 

I walked to my class with a schedual in my hand. When I found my class room I walked in an saw a group of people sitting around near the back. They looked up at me when I came in, all of them sat their in silence. When I met their gaze they looked away. I ignored them an I sat down at near the front of the class room near the window. I could feel their gaze again, but one of them made me feel uneasy. I just brushed it off when student came pilling in and the lesson was about to begin. I prepared for the lesson.

~~

The lesson went by easy. I just about got everything.

Chunhee and  ByungHun caught up with me after class. "Whoa I didn't even know you guys had this class with me." "Well you were focusing hard on your studies." Chunhee stated. "haha. now lets get going to our next class!" Byunghun said. "Ne." I said connected with each of their arms. We all put on smiles as we marched to ENS.

While I was changing I saw the girl I bumped into. "oh. hello" I said cutely. "h-h-hi." She stuttered.

(a/n: She was a sweet, friendly girl to people she knew and didnt know. But remember when she arrived she and IU didn't really concider one another as friends? Also She didn't befriend anyone easily when she got there.)

I smiled warmly and sweetly at her. I frowned her eye brows confused. I looked at her confused also. Then a teacher shouted that it was time to head out. I got up and exited. The girl followed closely behind.

"Chun-ah!" I called Chunhee smiled at his nickname. I ran to them. "Yah you give him a nick name and not me?" "hehe. Then I'll call you Jojo!" I said giving him a side hug. "I'll only accept that because you hugged me." We all laughed.

We did some excerise and then played a game of dodge ball. The coach gave me a worried look but I just waved him off and gave him a smile.

The game was going fine until the ball hit my head making it hurt like crazy! "AH!" "Jiyeon-ah!" "Omo!"

"Are you okay?" "n-ne." I said shaking it off. "I just need to rest." "Go to the nurses office and rest." 

"Ne." I said and got up.

Aj's POV:

My head snapped to Jiyeon when She let out a scream in pain. She looked paler than usually. I was really worried for her but couldn't make myself get near her after what she did with that women's boyfriend. She changed my perspective of her.

Aish. I hate my life! Why does it have too be this way?

Why does she have to mess up my life! Does she even know that she left me heart borken!

~~~~

A/N: Slowly

Yah AJ! Stop being so stubborn! Have you ever thought about Jiyeon!?!

okay comment and subscribe!