Meeting at last

Just A Little Longer

* listen to the song B1A4 remember. It kind of relates to the story. like what is goin to happen and what is happen.

 

Jiyeon's POV

 

I woke up to find my uniform put out on the foot of my bed. I quickly did my buisness and got dressed. I let my hair down  straight. I applied a little reddish  lip gloss that made my lips look pinker and eye liner. I didn't like people who puts on too much makeup. I think simple makeup looks best. I hope i could make friends. I hope i can meet him again. I hope he doesn't have a girlfriend. If he does i'll be heartbroken. I don't know what i'll do. I know I might sound self-fish, but i really want him to myself. I miss him soo much.

---------------------------

I getting really nervous. I didn't want the limo to drop me off or pick my up so i just told them I decided to walk. I made sure  had my medicine in backpack and in my blazer pocket just in case. I can't wait to see him.

"JIYEON-AH!" Chunhee called me.

I turned around and waved smiling. We walked to school and talked along the way. When we got there People stared at us like we were aliens from another planet. They started whispering and whistling at me and someone  yelled "nice !"

I stayed close to chunhee.

We were still early, bout 15 minutes.

We went to get our scheduals.

L.joe, Chunhee, and I had all the same classes. I was happy for that and we were about the same age we could talk formally. We started walking to our classes. We walkin the class room and I was nervous. I looked around and saw who I would looking for. He was standing up with a group of people. They looked like the popular club.  All of a suden i got nervous.

Class was starting to begin and we introduced ourselves. We were fluent in english so we passed by great.

I looked over at A.J. He looked bored and didn't even look my way. I pouted  to myself.

When that class was over (Math) It was ENS time(PE). A.J. was in that class too. I quickly got dressed and went to the fields. He was standing there talking with a few of his friends. I was a great runner. I run up to him and hugged him tightly. He was like WTF. And tured around. He Didn't see my face and pushed me on the ground. "What the hell are you doing?!"  His friends were shocked.

I looked up at him and he looked shocked also.

"What Oppa, don't remember me?" I looked at him and pouted.

"J-J-Jieyon-ah?" he whispered but enough to be heard by people around him.

 

~Slowly

I know it's short but I hope you like it.

  • What did you think?
  • Comment plz!