Chapter 10

Just A Little Longer

I bought the stuff for my new hang out. It was awesome, well for me....

I'm not going to spare the details. I mean it would go on forever. If it wasn't for the time I wouldn't even stop. You should see the receipt.

Well anyways I bought a new journal! This ones going to be about my time here. Yup I desicde I'm going to stay!

hehe.

" But what if he doesn't want to see me?"....

"AGH!!!" I'm just going to do what a can!

"Jiyeon Fighting!" (thats how you say it right)

*Ding Dong~* Hmmm? Huh? wheres that sound coming from?

* Bang. Bang. Bang.* "Oh! The Door! Duhh~ Pabo!"

I ran to the door to see a furious Chunhee.

"Chunhee-ah What are you doing here?"

"what am I doing here? WHAT AM I DOING HERE?! YOU DARE ASK THAT?!" He yelled at me.

I plugged and unplugged my ear. "ummm. Kind of. Yeah. Why do you think I'm asking?" I asked cooly.

"Yah! *takes a deep breath.* Where were you today. You Know how worried I was. You Didn't Come Back when you said you were going to the ba-.."

"Aish Be quiet!" I said to him chuckling.

"Yah! Aish!" I saw tears forming in his eyes.

"Yah Pabo Jiyeon. You made him cry.." ByungHun said chuckling.

"Ah! Chunhee. I'm Sorry." I said pouting at him trying to make him smile. He turned away from me.

I frown at this. Oo~ Light bulb~!

I started to whine like a little kid and back hug him. "Oppa~! Don't be mad okay~ Come on smile~"

"Hump."

"I know you want to~"

He finally cracked. "Okay Okay. But never do that again."

"Yes Sir!" I did a little salut.

"heh. Well I'll let you go to bed now. G-nite" "nite" Chunhee and ByungHun said.

"Night Oppas" I was about to close the door when it was stopped. Chunhee's head popped in.

"You called us oppa~" He sang.

"Heh. Go away." I said laughing.

That night I was afraid to go to school. Maybe it's not a good Idea. He might feel Bother again.

*sign I should probably go to sleep.


Next day:

I woke up and got dressed and left for school with my 2 friends.

I Skipped breakfast this morning.

We walked into class and saw Aj. He was talking with his friends.

He glanced at me and went back to talking with his friends. He totally ignored me. What was he upset about anyway! Aish. Fine two can play at that game.

I took Chunhee's and ByungHun's hand Leading them to a seat near the back corner next to the window. And sat down. They looked confused but just sat down anyways. ByungHun In front of me and Chunhee beside me. I acted like I didn't have a care in the world for him.

I looked out the window. Suddenly I felt Woozy. I closed my eyes and head my head. I saw a flash of something Flash across my mind. What was that? The wooziness went away as quickly as it came.

"Jiyeon? Are you okay?" Chunhee asked.

"huh..oh yeah.. I'm fine Fine." I felt like I just lost a part of me.

The teacher came in and I relaxed. *signs*

I kept seeing Chunhee Staring at someone. I Followed his gaze and saw ... Ji Eun? Wth? When? Oo~ Someone has a little crush~

I Nugged His and wiggled my eyebrows and nodded my head to Ji Eun.

He blushed and pushed my head. Heh. I stuck my tongue

I ignored Aj for the rest of the periods I just had. It was now lunch. Aj Didn't even Talk to me. *pouting*

Whatever. When I got my lunch I looked for a place to sit. I saw Jieun and Aj really close looking at something on her phone.

Why are they That Close! Agh. I. HATE. HER.

"Um... Jiyeon. I think That the meat's already dead. hehe." Chunhee said awkardly.

I Notice what i was doing. "hehe." I dropped my fork that i was using to "Stab" the meat down and sign.

*Breath Jiyeon Breath*  I'm Going to the roof top if you need me.

I started to get up and gather my things when a hand grabbed.

"You're not Going to eat? You Barley touch it." ByungHun asked.

"I'm just not hungry." I pulled my hand away and walked to the roof top quickly.

Wah look at the view. *Breathing in.* I sat down on a bench and took out my new journal.

I wrote about what I was feeling. Gotta let it out somewhere right?

I wrote about how Aj ignored me and how I was mad and jealous. Yes, I admit I am very jealous!

I closed it and put it back in my bag. *sign* I hate my life right now! I got up and felt dizzy again.

Again. Another Flash went acrossed my mind! Wtf was that. I shook my head. As if on cue the bell rang. I headed to My next class.

Yup. He's still Ignoring me. I should really focus on class now. I Stayed silent the rest of the day. Doing my work and talked when needed.

I Walked home and did my homework. I went right to bed afterwards. I don't know why but I cried that night. It kept coming out. I knew for sure Aj was part of it. But The big part was what I didn't know.

Then it hit me.

I was starting to Lose my memory.

That's got to be it. I can't remember ...Well I don't know.. That's it.

I knew it was going to be painful from then on.

I cried silently. My sniffs can be heard around the empty home.

It Feels so Lonely here.


The next day I did the same routine.

Aj was still Ignoring me for some reason. I kept peeking at him through the top of my book.

I kept pouting. I was really upset. Did he really had to add to my problems. I know I sounded selfish. But I can't help It. It's just me.

I already finished my math.And kept peeking at him taking small glances. I kept signing too.

I didn't even notice my teacher walk up too me. He cleared his thoat, raising an eyebrow.

I signed handing him my paper waving him off. He took it chuckling, while shaking his head.

Jiyeon Get yourself together you're not going anywhere just doing nothing.

*breath in, breaths out* I'll do it in ENS. Yeah, Good plan.

When it was ENS time I changed quickly and walked out of the locker room only to be stopped my Ji Eun.

"Um.. Jiyeon-shii? " "Ne?"

"Um.. do you prehaps .. Like ..Aj?" She asked the last part softy.

"Ne. No. I Love him." I said Happily.

Ji Eun Frowned. "Unnie Don't do that" I said turning her frown upside down. Litterly. "You'll get wrinkles faster." I smiled.

But the next thing she said flatten my smile.

"Well Don't! He's Mine!" She said childishly.

"Bwo?" I snickered. "Is he your boyfriend or something?"

"Well... Not yet.." She mumbled.

"chek.. *sign* Might as well give up because I'll Make Him Mine. Face It you been together for a couple years already. You haven't even past the friends zone." I told her off. I Know I was being mean and I hated it. But I wanted her to not get in my way.

I Turned to walk away but she pull me to turn me around. Then she pushed me and I was falling.While I was falling, I saw tears in her eyes and i instantly felt bad.

My Head Hit the wall and My head started hurting like crazy a few flashes flicker across my mind. *Grabbing her head* I got a glimes of one. I thought I saw Aj. The next thing I knew was tears were falling from my eyes.

"omo whats going on?" "are they fighting" "Omg. Jieun just pushed Jiyeon-shii" I heard people mumbling and being confused.

"J-Jiyeon... S-sorry. I didn-" She bent down to my level.

I Pushed her away. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled wipping my tears and I ran out of the locker rooms.

When I ran out everyone looked at me. Well the guys did. You know since they were guys and change fast.

I just stood there. Chunhee rand up to me. "What Happened?!"  The girls walked out past me whispering. I bit My lip when Ji eun Walked out. She looked at me looking miserble. I didn't dare look at her eyes.

Everyone was looking at me. I especially felt one long stare. I looked up and saw it was Aj looking worried. When Jieun Came an sat next to him he lit up pretending nothing was wrong.

I felt a pain in my chest and looked away. "Nothing." I said wipping my remaining tears.

Just in time the coach blew the whisle. "5 Laps. Now!" He yelled but when he saw me he looked worried. He pulled me off to the side.

"You okay? You want to go to the nurse?" He asked with worry.

"No. I'm fine I'm just a little tired."

"Then you could rest at the nurses office.."

"No. No.No, I'm really fine" I waved it off. " I just don't want to lay around doing nothing wasting my time." I said. He understood what i meant and waved me off for my work out.

"Don't Over work yourself!"

I nodded and smiled. I started running my 5 laps.

Running is helping me relieve myself from the stress.

I was feeling wozzy on my 4th lap. I tripped and fell. I tried getting up but I had no energy. I guess Not eatting my meals for a short while was taking its role.

I Finally got up. I heard Chunhee Calling my name with some other fimilar voices behind me. I Couldn't make out the voices. I started running. I was scared of not remembering. Why did this have to happen to me? Why me?

Tears were steaming down my face as i kept running.  I tripped and fell again. I Finally made out the voices that followed me. It was Aj, Jieun, ByungHuh, Along with the coach. I already knew Chunhee was calling me but I don't know why I ran from him.

I Don't know when but I fainted. I felt like all the energy was out of me. The darkness over came me.

The voice fading further and further away.


~ Slowly

Hey I updated.

Sorry I took to long. I was watching TV When I was writing this chapter.

I started at 6 over here and its like 9:30 now.

Anyways ~

~ ¤ ~ Comment and Subscribe ~ ¤ ~