Chapter 16

Just A Little Longer

Okay I Admit I was lay to update this story cuz i needed to rewrite. 

Now Lets make this clear. This story revolves mostly around Jiyeon's life. Thats why Aj Isn't in the story much. Imma make this probably shorter than the last one b/c I don't really remember the small parts. Also add some more parts.


 

jiyeon_jpg_2.jpgThe Meeting

I got out of the car when we arrived and started walking towards the enterance of the apartment. I stopped when I notice Min Oppa wasn't following me, so I turned around. "YAH! OPPA!" I yelled at him when I saw he was in the car. He didn't even budge. Aish! Why is he so childish! I walked over towards the drivers seat an opened the door. "YAH! Oppa come on! I tried to pull his out of the car but her resisted. He then Pulled back so hard that I fell on my .

He looked at me shocked. "Oh No You Didn't" I said lowly. His eyes widen even more when I attacked  him at started hitting him. "AHHHHHHHHHH! YAH! Stop! Help!" "Bad Oppa! I Hate You!" "OKAY! OKAY! I Give Up!"

I brushed myself off and straighten my skirt. "Come on." I said. He got out an glared at me. "Yah. Don't make me slap that look off that pretty face of yours." "It's not pretty. It's called handsome," he mocked me. I slapped his arm. 

"First of all, OW!. Second. What too short to hit my face?" He shot at me.  "Yah. I'm not that short, I'm one of the tall ones." "Yeah when You wear heels."

When we reached the stair way to the entrance he stopped. "Yah. Oppa, are you coming or not?" "You sure you want to.." "Yeah, this is for you! Are you scared of your own girlfriend?" I teased. "Nope nope nope!" He stated and wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me along.

When we reached the door I got out of his grasp and jumped in front of the door. "We're here!" I pointed out and turned to look at Min Oppa. He chuckled.

He came an stood next to me. After a moment I asked "well... aren't you going to ring the door bell?" "I'm not so sure about this, Lets head back." He said, but before he could walk away I caught his arm. "Oh No your not. we already came this far."

"*sign* Fine." He stood in front of me and rung the door bell. We heard loud footsteps coming towards the door and then it opened. 

"Hello." Minho said in a small voice looking down.

"YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE HERE!" She yelled, making me frighten.

"I'm Sorry, Let me explain." He bowed a 90. Revealing that I was there. She glared at me. I wave awkwardly but cutely, I hope. She then Pulled Minho oppa by the ear inside the apartment. "You Dare bring another girl here! She's even still in high school! Are you turning into a paedo or something!" She said while Minho was shouting in pain. "Unni. Unni. Please stop." I tried to stop her. Minho got out of her grasp when I held onto her. He ran into the living room and the scary Unni  got out of my grasp and started throwing stuff at Minho.

"SUNNY! STOP! LET ME EXPLAIN!" They were yelling at one another. Minho dodging everything that was thrown at him. I tried to stop her many times. I ran and  hugged her. "Eonnie! Please stop!!!" "Let go! Imma kill this bastard!!!"  "Jiyeon Don't let go!"

"Oh Like thats going to help!" I shouted. She struggle and escaped me again, making me fall down hard on my . "Oh. No. She. Didn't." I got up and jumped on her. She was pretty strong for a shorty. "Yah! Get off me you stupid dummy!" She shouted. "I'm not Dumb!" She shook me off and continued throwing stuff at Minho, still going at his thoat.

This time I wasn't so lucky to land on my . I instead hit my head. It started hurting and I couldn't see properly. My mind started going crazy and I felt like it was about to burst out of my head. I felt something warm on one side of my face and I reached my hand to touch it. I saw a fuzzy red on my fingers. Blood.

"Blood..." I said weakly. "oppa... blood... help me." But it wasn't heard over their screaming and yelling. 

"oppa. eonnie. please help me..." They still didn't hear me. "oppa.... please... help." I called out without success. 

They wouldn't hear me no matter what. This pain was getting to me. I held onto my head with one hand, trying to think. Medicine. 

I got one arm out of the back pack strap shakingly. My hands were shaking like a mad man.  One of them was also drenched in blood.

It took me sometime to get the zip opened and every second made me feel weaker. I stuck my hand into the bag trying to find the bottle. I finally got ahold of it and pulled it out slowly. I felt my head was like a unnecessary weight.

I tried to open the bottle but my vision and hands were making shake and get dizzy. My body was too weak to open the small bottle in my hands, I felt my self slipping away. The bottle dropped out of my hands and shattered on the floor. I didn't even feel the glass cutting my cheeks (shes was laying on her side during this event). 

Minho's POV:

Sunny Kept shouting at me and throwing her junk at me.

All Of a sudden we heard glass shattering. I looked at the source and saw Jiyeon laying there. There was even a pile of blood collecting near her head!

"Oh my Gosh!" Sunny let out.

"JIYEON!" I Shouted and run towards her. I Knew I shouldn't Move her, but pulled her into my embrace. "Jiyeon-ah Say something." I said loudly and lightly slapping her cheek. 

"I'll call emergency!" Sunny ran off.

"yah its too loud." I heared Jiyeon saying softly. I felt tears collecting in my eyes."don't cry.... Imma be fine. AH!" "Yah what's wrong! Jiyeon!"

"My head hurts." She stated grabbing her head. "Their on their way!" Sunny said entering the room again. "Medicine. Medicine. Medicine! Sunny Got get some water!"

Jiyeon's POV:

Before I could hear anything else I out. But before that  Flashes Flashed through my mind. There was an extreamly bright one before everything became dark.

Minho's POV:

I felt Jiyeon getting weaker and looked down at her. Tears escaped at the corner or her eyes.

 

~ ¤ ~ Slowly ~ ¤ ~

So theres an update, well re-update.

Hoped you liked it!