Chapter 20

Just A Little Longer

a/n: sorry for not updating!


Jiyeon's POV:

"Aigoo, Let's head inside now ne?" I started pushing  everyone through the door, breathing a sign of relief when they didn't go against me. Jieun looked amaze by her surroundings and stood frozen behind all of us when I looked back.

I snickered and walk back towards her and flicked her on the head. "Yah." She said holding her forehead. I just chuckled and pulled her along.

"Wha~ Your home is so big~"

"I know haha, it pretty cool."

"Come On I want to show you my room." I took her to my down room(not the attic).

I ran and flopped down on my bed once I opened the door. "And this is my rooooooommmmmm~"

I saw Jojo and Chun-ah went to change before coming over and chilling on the couch in front of the Flat Screen when we came out.

"NOONA!~~" Ricky ran in an tackled me to the floor and onto my back. "Yah Ricky-ah!" Changjo shouted running in and pulling him off of me while I was chuckling.

"Sorry I might have given him a cookie." Cap said while walking in. "Might?" I asked.

"No He GAvE Us The WhOLe BoX!" Neil shouted jumping in with a sugur rush.

Cap held him down and looked at me guiltily. "No Neil Stole the Box from me!"

"I didn't get any at all..." Changjo said sadly looking down.

"This is sure a crazy bunch." Jieun said chuckling.

"NE!" We all roared all burst out laughing.

"Knock Knock" Someone at the door said.

"Min Oppa!" I ran and jumped on him. "Unni!" I said and jumped off him. Thank god you got off the weigh of these bags are enough. "Yah." I said and he smirked. "Jiyeon-ah, help me put away these bags." Sunny unnie ordered me. "Oh~ Scary, Minho mumbled out loud which earned him a smack from the girl next to him.

"hehe Ne!" I grabbed the bag from MinHo and Called Jieun to help me. Minho when and chilled with the rest of the guys.

You're probably wondering while the place is pack with the weirdos, Right? Well You know how I mention I only Had a week left of living here before going back to Korea, my home. Yeah, So they wanted to spend as much time with me as possible. Only they know and kept it a secret for me.

Anyways:

"Let's Cook a feast Ne?" Unni Asked us.

"A Feast?" Jieun asked.

"Ne. Their many of us and mostly men here, or should I say Pigs, and we should all be satisfied." We all nodded in agreement.

"Jieun Go call your mom and tell her your staying over for dinner." I told her.

"B-"

"Not buts, lets just say, it's a celebration of our new friendship!" I Spread my arms smiling brightly. She smiled at that an walked away to make her call.

When she came back we started the preparation.

~~~

In the living room.

"Wha~ What's that smell." Ricky said sniffing the air. Everyone agree the the smell was of something delicious and walked toward the source
.

Back to POV:

"I think I'm in heaven~" Jojo Stated in a daze and breath in the scent through his nose. I chuckled along with the other ladies.

We then heard Changjo's stomach growl followed by him blushing and holding his stomach. We burst out laughing and Sunny Unni order the boys to set the table and help bring out the food.

The night was a share of laughter and amusement.

a/n: There you go a short update for u=you xp guys