Chapter 19

Just A Little Longer

Sorry guys, haven't been updating. Check out my story 'Silent Pain' yet?

~~

Jiyeon's POV:

I heard a loud hit coming from behind followed by Chunji's pissed off yell. I realized that he just slapped her, but why? 'Don't you dare say that about Jiyeon!' Was it soming so bad that he had to hit a girl? He walked past her with a pissed expression and grabbed my wrist pulling me along with him. "Chunji..." I said while I grabbed Byunghyun wrist and pulled him along too.

~

"What was that about" I pulled away from him and stood next to Byunghyun with my arms crossed over my chest. "She called you a !" He shouted. I looked around. "yah! What are you talking about? And stop yelling. Aish, embarassing." "Well she did."

"Well, you still shouldn't have slapped her! She's still a girl." Guilt filled his eye but it was gone as fast as it came. "Still...."

"Come on we're going to apologize." I grabbed his wrist and started pulling him. "No!" We started stuggling against each other.

"L.joe help me!"

"No! Jojo! Help me."

"No Don't you dare!"

"JoJo! I'll give you another hug!"

"Hyung I'm sorry~" Byunghyun flipped Chunji over his shoulders. He started punching, kicking and yelling. "PUT ME DOWN!" "No can do, the lady has spoken!"

"Yay! I'll lead!"

~~

We found her walking out of the gates and onto the sidewalk.

"Jieun!" I ran up to her. She seemed surprised an shocked. I saw the red mark on her face. I felt my face expression change in an instant. My fingers traced the mark. She put her eyes down in shame.  "Sorry." I whispered. Her eye shot up. I gave her a small sad smile. I quickly turned around.

"CHUNJI!" Byunghyun nodded and set him down. "You know what to do." He rolled his eyes at me. I crossed my arms and smirked.

"Jieun, I'm sorry I slapped that small face of your." He said in a sarcastic tone. "ChunJi!" "What I apologized." 

"No, no. It's fine " She then turn to me. "I'm sorry, for you calling you a ...." She bowed down a donzen times. I grabbed her shoulders. "It's fine, now stop!" I shouted and smiled. "Come on lets walk home together. Ah! You can come over!" I linked our arms together. "huh? J-jiyeon-shi."

"No need to be formal!" I scolded her.  "We're friends now, kay!" I did a cheeky smile.

Jieun's POV:

I felt really bad about what I said now. I'm surprised that she just stated that we were friends now. I'm sort of happy. I don't know why, but I was. But why did she want to be friends with me, when I'm always around AJ and I know she likes him.It's Chung possible that she could have gotten jealous.

We talked about random things on the way to her place. I never really knew where she lived. I bet that AJ never been there.

We giggled and laughed at time to time. It might have been a sight.

When we reached the front of her appartment building I was amazed. Woah. Just Whoa. It was like a penthouse on every floor! Chunji pulled me aside, unlinking my arm from Jiyeon's. "You guys go on first. "

"Ne~!" Jiyeon and Byunghyun said and linked hands, swinging them as the walked.

I turned toward him, a little nervous.  He raised his hand making me shut my eyes closed. I heard him breath through his nose loudly.

I felt his fingers traced the mark on my face. I peeked up through my lashes. The look in his eyes were guilt and confusion. "I'm really sorry."

He brushed my hair aside making my heart go a mile a minute, more like a second. We were staring into each others eyes, I didn't feel like turning away. "Let's go inside." He said grabbing my hand. "mmm."

Jiyeon's POV:

I was a giggling mess! "Jiyeon-ah, I't not good to spy on people." Byunghyun whispered to me. "Shh~ Omg, He brushed her hair aside!" I whispered loudly. "Awe, their so cute~"

"Jiyeon come on we're gonna get caught." "Shut up. Don't jink's it! Oh No! Their coming hide!" "Where?!" He crouched down next to the small spot next to me, revealing almost half of himself.

"No, go somewhere else!" I whispered and kicked him out of my spot, making him fall into their path. . "L.Joe!" I heard Chunji yell in surprised. "Jiyeon?" I looked up and saw him standing in front of me.  I stood up quickly, eyes wide. "Oh look! I found it!" I bent down and picked something off the ground.

"A four leaf clover!" I said quickly.

"That has three leaves. Nice try." He said with a smirk. "Darn it!" I mumbled looking down. "hehe." I let out while trying to look innocent.