Chapter 7

Just A Little Longer

Should i speed things up? My sister thinks it's too slow. Well thats why it's called a long story. well just tell me what u think. <3

And Just pretend it's like a korean school because i might confuse myself some time later.


 

I slowly came to my senses. I had to blink a couple times to clear the fuzziness. I came to realize that I was in the nurses office. Well more like a hospital ward. This school is amazingly wealthy. Anyways. when I completly came to my senses the nurse came in.

"Oh. You're awake?" The nurse asked.

Obviously, i wanted to say. But I had to be polite. "Yes Ma'am"

"Wah! So respeactful." She continuted with a smile.

"Thank you" I said.

"Well here's your medicine. Take it and rest for a while or you can go back to class since you slept for like an hour." She said with a chuckle.

She seemed like a cool nurse. Not like those mean strict ones. No. Not this one. She had a sense of humor.

Oh yeah. And she knows of my condition. But, I told them to kept it top secret so I can have a peaceful stay here.

"What Happen to my pill bottle?" I asked.

"Oh I replaced it with another one. Here you go. I ordered it for you. "

"Thank you so much. I would be in so much pain if i didn't have this." I said hugging it to my chest, pouting.

"Haha. Aigoo. Such a cute child." She chuckled ruffling my hair."

"Ah my hair." I still pouting and fixed my hair.

She just laughed at what happened.

"You don't look very old and scary like the other nurses i seen." I said.

"Ah i forgot. My name is Ms. Kim. Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you. And Yes I'm Very Young. 24 years Old." She said kidish but yet mature. She stuck out her hand for me to shake.

I took It and shook it. "Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon. 16 years old. Nice to meet you too." I replied giving her my cute smile.

"Oh i already know. :p" She said.

"You introduced yourself so i'm suppose to introduce myself properly too." I said still smiling while tilting my head side to side as if to say the obvious.

"Aigoo. This child." She said ruffling my hair again.

"hehe. :P" I giggle. I fix my hair again.

"Can I call you Unnie" i begged with a pout. "I never had a sister I could talk to like this before."

"Hmm.. O.K." She said and did the Okay sign.

"umm. Unnie what happen to those girls?" I asked nerviously.

"Oh they were sent to the principles office. I heard the were going to get expelled for what they did. But you know their parents."

"mmm." I responded.

"Don't worry. They are on duty for the time being. And if they bother you just come to me! Alright?!" She said in a loud tone.

"Yes Unnie." I said thankfully.

"Ah! 3rd period is almost over. You should leave now in order to get lunch." She said to me while looking at her watch.

" Oh and you should say Thank you to Jieun-ah. She's the one that brought you here." Tae Unnie Said while walking to clean up so stuff.

"Ah really? Then I better do that." I got up to leave.

"Yah! Take Your Pill Before You Go!" Tae Unnie yelled at me.

"Ah! Ne Unnie!" I tooke the pill and glup down water. I grab the bottle I almost forgot and left.

"Bye Tae Unnie!" I yelled and ran out. "Tae Unnie? Ha. Aigoo This child." Taeyeon Said shaking her head.


I got into the cafeteria and looked around. There were already people Filling the seats and table. I looked for Jieun to say my thanks.

I spotted her sitting with Aj and his friends. I jogged over and tapped her on the shoulder lightly. "Jieun-shi."

She turned around and saw me. "Omo. Jiyeon-shi. Are you okay?" Aj Turned around and got up looking at me.

"Yeah I'm fine now." I said smiling. "Yah! Jiyeon! I was so worried. Why didn't you tell me!" Aj Yelled.

"Yah! Don't yell at me. And how was I suppose to tell you when i was knocked out?!" I said in a loud voice pouting.

"Sorry. I was just worried." He said. I turned back to Jieun.

"Thank You for helping me. " I bowed at a 90* angle. And gave her my cute smile.

"Your welcome. And when something like that happens again Just come get me. I'll Protect You!" She did a fighting pose with one of her hands.

"Ne!" I replied happly.

"You're not eatting?" Aj asked sitting down but turned to face me.

"I am I just came to say Thank you first." I said.

"Go and get your lunch and eat with us."  He said.

"JIYEON - AH!" A loud Yell was heard across the cafeteria. I turned around to see Chunhee and Byung Hun running towards me. It was Chunhee That yelled my Name. He ran and hugged me tightly.

He let go and looked at me. "I Was so worried about you! I went to the nurses office to cheak on you and you weren't there!" He said pouting.

"Yah! I was worried too!" Byung Hun Yelled.

"Don't worry I'm fine" I said Pinching his cheeks and pouting along with him.

"Ouch!" He said rubbing his cheeks.  "i'm Totally Ignored." Byung Hun Mumbled.

"Awe. Don't worry. I Know you're here too." I said pouting, Pinching his cheeks as well. "yah." She said childishly and rubbed his cheeks

I chuckled. Chunhee grabbed my hands. " Lets eat lunch together ." he asked smiling.

"Ah. But Aj oppa already asked?" I said looking at Aj. He looked upset for some reason. "Oh."  Chunhee said letting go of my hand looking down.

"It's okay You can go and eat with your friends. I won't hold you back. We're taking about sports anyways. You won't understand anyways. It's just going to be a bother." Aj Said turning back to his food.

I Turned and stared at him. "Oh. Okay." I said in a small voice looking away before i tear up. "I won't bother you anymore. Come on Chunhee. Byung Hun. Lets go." I grabbed  Chunhee's hand and walked to the cafeteria line.

When we were there  I felt tears starting filling my eyes. I didn't want them to fall so I quickly excused myself. "Chunji-ah I need to use the bathroom. Okay?" I said with fake cheerfulness and walk away without letting him answer. I didn't even say I was coming back.

Chunhee's Pov:

"Hmm?" I Looked back to see her walking away quickly. Bathroom? Is she on her period? Wait did she just call me Chunji? She never really calls me that.

Jiyeon's Pov:

Instead of going to the restroom I went to get my stuff from my locker and left the school. I walked back home myself. While I was doing that tears were rolling down my cheeks continuously. People looked at me weirdly but I didn't care right now.

Was I really a bother to him?


When I got home I called the school and told them I left because I wasn't feeling well. They seem to get the message and assumed that it was because of my condition. I was off the hook. I'm a smart girl. I'll catch up fast if i was on leave anyway.

I Took a warm shower and changed into nice Pjs. I finish my math homework and went to bed. I didn't feel hungry and I didn't want to waste the medicine pills so i didn't take it. I'll only take it when i need it.

I layed down thinking about what happened. Just thinking about it made me tear up again.

Questions popped up in my mind.

Why was he so upset?

Did I do something wrong?

Was I really that much of a bother?

I Kept thinking.

Man. And I wanted to catch up on all the time we missed without one another! *pouting while crying*

I cried myself to sleep thinking and questioning no one in particular. But not without something that poped up in my mind before i out.

Should I Just Give up On him?


~ Slowly <3

S000.... Whatcha Think?

Good?

Yess?

Noo?

Mistakes?

*Well Of course*

Well Comment and subscribe!