Chapter 12

Just A Little Longer

~I kind of feel like this story's rushed but you don't mind, right?


I wrote in my journal about what happened that day. The good and the bad stuff.

~¤~¤~

Today I made up with Aj and Jieun. I know, Fast but I couldn't stay mad at her.

I just couldn't. Hehe, You should have seen how frighten she was when Aj-oppa Yelled at her.

I know not a laughing matter but it was funny when he apologized. XP

He's cute No matter what.

Other than that, I felt really jealous when he hugged her....

But I'm kind of glad it's her and not those other es. Never know, she might bring my oppa happiness,....

When I'm not there for him. Let's get the facts straight. I'm not going to remember him, or anything else!

At least I think that's how it works.

I felt a tear drop fall from my face an onto my journal. I quickly wiped it away, Putting on a fake happy smile.

Yeah, I'm scared of losing my memory. Stupid amnesia. Why does it have to happen to me? Well what happens happens.

When My memories gone I know for sure I'm going to find out the truth. You know How I love mysteries. XP

Oh. And guess what else happened?! (really smiling)

I got to dance in front of the whole class. It felt amazing. I was amazing!

Hehe. Brag. Brag. Brag.

Anyways. Overall It was an okay day.

(FAIL> FAIL> FAIL)

~

"Writing Check

Homework Check. Now what am I suppose to do?"

My phone started to buzz.

Minho Oppa~ It read when I looked at it.

"Minho Oppa?!" I yelled and almost fell off my bed. I got a text from Minho.

It read:

Hello girly, Forgetting me already?

I giggled and called him.

"Hello?"

"OPPA!" I screamed into the phone.

"Yah! That hurt!" He replied.

"Hehe. Missed you. And I just barley remember you~"

"Aigoo this Kid."-m

"I'm just kidding~ And why didn't you just call me?"

"Texting is more romantic. Duh."

"Ah~ e " I giggled.

"Oh~ Where?" He said playfully.

"Lets hang Out yeah? .

"Sure." He said. "its a date." *teasing voice.*

"Came to xxxxxx Apartment building." I said into the phone.

"Wah. Some ones rich." He said playfully.

"Ne~ not balli." I said then hung yup.

~~~

A few minutes latter.

*DONG DONG~*

"COMING!" I ran an open the door.

"OPPA!" I jumped on him when I saw him.

"Yes?" He said carrying me.

"Hehe."  "Hurry an go get your stuff and lets head out."

"Yes Sir!" I saluted and turned to go get my stuff getting a slap on the .

"Yah! That hurt~" I said rubbing my and walking to get my things.

He just chuckled. I felt comtrouble(?) around him. I feel like he's a bother to me.

"Oppa. Lets go." I said grabbing his arm and closing the door.

~~~~~

We headed to the mall to hang out. His mall. XP

We walked and talked about random this. Some about my school life and his past.

We browsed through some things but didn't really buy anything.

I saw strapped to his arm most of the time.

"Oppa. Can You be my brother?" I said In a whisper.

"mmm. Sure why?" He asked.

"I don't know. I feel kind of lonely theses days. I'm an only child and away from my parents at the moment."

"Okay. I, Minho, Shall be your bother" he said in a funny voice. We bursted out laughing.

I then hugged him. "Thank YOU!"

He ruffled my hair in his embrace.

"Oppa my hair~" I whinned fixing my hair with one hand with one arm still around him.

"YAH! OPPA!" I heard someone scream. I looked toward the voice and saw a girl walking towards us with a messed up expression.

She pulled me from my oppa and slapped me.

"How DARE YOU TRY TO STEAL MY BOYFRIEND!" She Yelled at me again. I felt tears well up in my eyes. My head was still faced down.

"YOU !" She yelled and was about to slap me again but Minho-oppa stopped her.

"YAH! STOP IT!" He yelled. I lift up my head abit to see her tears falling and she turned an ran away.

"SUNNY! Aish!" He cursed ruffling his own hair.

"Oppa.. I'm sorry.." I said sniffing.

He looked at me still frustrated. I think he was kind of furious of what happened. I just messed up his relationship.

"Jiyeon...?" I heard a familiar voice asked.

I turned around to see Aj. "It's Not what it looks like" I said with teary wide eyes.

"THEN TELL ME IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE YOUR STEALING SOMEONE ELSE'S BOYFRIEND!" He yelled and walked away from me with his crew following him. I saw Jieun with a worried expression on her face. I made eye contact with her for a few moments but she looked away to comfort Aj.

Aj made sure to bump into me on purpose. Thats when my tears started to fall continuously.

"Jiyeon-ah?.." I heard Minho say in a worried voice, the furry all gone.

 I just pulled my purse that i have that day higher onto my shoulder and Ran away, trying to wipe away my tears.

What I didn't realize was my journal feel out.

Minho's POV:

Jiyeon ran away from me.  I was about to run after her but a journal fell out of her purse.

I bent down to get it and was surprised to see what was in it.

I know I'm not suppose to go through other peoples things. but it was so tempting. You now how I love reading. AND NO I'M NOT A NERD!

I'm just smart.

Smiles appeared on my face when I read about her happy stuff, but was quickly replace by a frown when I got to her painful thoughts. Some where love pains and some I didn't get.

But when I hit the last page My eyes went wide and I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Amnesia?!


~ ¤ ~ Slowly ~ ¤ ~

It's okay right?

Anyways.

~ Comment and Subscribe ~