Chapter 8

Just A Little Longer

Cheak out My new story B.A.P's Block.  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/139558/b-a-p-s-block-blockb-jaehyo-bap-daehyun 


I woke up and dizziness over came me. I think it was from all the crying i did before I slept. I looked at my wrist watch that I placed there before i slept and saw that I slept for almost 3 hrs not including my crying session. It was 3:30 pm. I think school was till in session. Idk.

I got up and washed my face to get the tear stains out, while thinking my thoughts over again. I couldn't decide whether to stay or leave. I wanted to leave because I didn't want to bother Aj with my selfish ness. But If I don't I might regret it and not be able to see him for the last time while my memory was with me.

Should I, Or should I not?

Well It's not like I'll remember both ways Anyways.

I dried my face walking out of the bathroom, while still thinking.

All of a sudden My Head stated hurting from all the thinking. I felt my surroundings get fuzzy.

I felt for thw wall so I wouldn't fall. I slowly inched my way to my school bag. It took a while because I couldn't see straight. I stumbled most of the way.

I finally got to it pulling out the medicine bottle hastingly, trying to get out a pill. I successfully got one out without spilling any. I just took it without water since it was a small pill,and my mouth was all watery from the dizziness that made me want to vomit.

I Felt better. Now what. I had nothing to do.

I know! Lets go shopping! I thought to myself.

I Went to change into short cut off jeans, with a white plain tanktop, and a black mini jacket w/ a hoodie that stopped just above where my belly button should be.

Plain and simple.

I put on some socks and some cute shoes. I got my purse that looked like a shoulder backpack., filling it with my pill bottle, wallet and cell phone, etc.

I then took off.


When I got there, by my driver of course. I can't carry all the bags home myself, I looked around to see many people of color. Some hunks where checking me out. Hehe. Well I am Beautiful.

I told my driver to go and do whatever he wants and that i'll call him when i needed him.

I walked into the shoe store. I bought 3 pairs of cute heels, 2 flats, 2 sneakers and 1 pair of of boots. 8 put into 4 bags. I then walked out and went to a clothing store.

I visited many store and ended up with 5 dresses that all stopped mid thigh, one at my knees,4 skinnies, 2 shorts, 6 tops, and even some undergarments. I'm a person you know.

I bought song coats, jackets, and sweaters. I then when to cosmetics shop an bout some items, along with some purfume and body spray. I sat down to relax. This sure got my mind off some of my thoughts.

I streatch and got up again when I spotted a cute childish shop. I grabbed my things and walked inside. AHH! So many cute things. I bought some stuffies and pens and a cute hard book covered note book, labled Memories in cursive.

My bags were getting heavy so I called my driver who I just call ajusshi, to bring my bags to the car.

I thanked him and walked into a book store. I looked around and browed some text. I got a book about amnesia, thinking it might be useful. My attenion then caught on the mystery section. I took about two books from the shelves of the mystery books and walked to the counter to pay.

But before that something else caught my attention.  A booked that was titled " A Love to Forget." I tried to reach for it but It was on a shelf I couldn't reach.. Suddenly a hand reached up and grabed it. I turned around to face a handsome somebody. He handed me the book. "Thank You." I said bowing a litlle,in english.

"Your welcome" he replied. "My name is John/ Jonny," He started off in english then switched to korean. " My reall name is Lee Minho." He continued giving a small smile.

"Hi, My name is Jiyeon." I replied, not wanting to say my last name, bowing which ended up hitting his chest. I didn't realize we were that close.

" Sorry" I said stepping back rubbing my forehead. I was blushing.

He just chuckled a little and asked me my age.

"16" I said. "You?"

"24, So i'm your Oppa" He said.

"Oppa? I can call you Oppa? I asked looking up at him surprised.

"Yup!" He said.

"OKay! Oppa~!" I said  cutely and did my cute smile.

He said he had to get back to work and we exchanged numbers. I went to pay for my books , and he gave me the change.

"Wah oppa! 24 and you work here?" I asked.

"No, I own it." he said. "Why thought I was a part timer?" He chuckled.

"Duh.." I replied.

"haha. well I own alot of book stores. but i actually own this mall." he said.

"Whoa. Awesome!" I said in amazment.

"Yeah, I know. but I work at the book store more" he said, " Its more peaceful here."

"mmm. Well Oppa I got to go now. Bye."I said waving, and walking away.

"Bye Jiyeon-ah, I'm here if you need me. " He shouted.


When I got Home I stare putting my new Items away in my closet. By the way It's a walk in. It has a side for closes a wall for shoes, bags, and belts, a wall for cosmetics, a wall for a mirror and a whole section of jewlery. You know my Parent. Wants te best for me.

I walked out and took the notebook  I bought and stared at it while laying down on my stomach, on my bed.

I decided to use it for writing my thoughts and memories. 

~ Slowly 

So I updated again. Check out my new story BAP's Block featuring BAP and Block B.

If you dont know who BAP is, LOOK THEM UP NOW!!!!!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/139558/b-a-p-s-block-blockb-jaehyo-bap-daehyun 

^ Click Me ^

~ Comment and Subscribe ~