Chapter 13

Just A Little Longer

Jiyeon's POV:

I Can't Believe that Happened! That was so embarrassing! Why did Aj have to see that and yell at me! He didn't even wait for my explanation. I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't Do Anything!

When I ran out of the mall crying I kept running the whole way home because I came with Minho-oppa in his car. I just wanted to go and dig myself a hole.

I stumbled a few times while i was running because my tears were blurring my vision. I kept on running. I finally tripped on air and fell forwards. Tears were pouring out of my eyes.

I got up again and started running again. I don't know how I did it but I ran all the way home from them mall. When I busted into the lobby I saw Chunghee and the rest of his crew. They all stared at me in shock.

I stared at them for a second and run all the way to my apartment door. I heard them calling my name an chasing after me but I Shut the door and locked it before any of them could get in.

They were banging on my door and shouting my name. I ignored them an continued crying.

I didn't bother to go to bed. I went up to the attic and layed on the ground there.

I was crying my heart out while the banging continued. I reached for my purse that I brought up with me. I tried to look for my journal but couldn't find it. I shook my purse emptying everything out.

"Where is it? Where is it?!" I shouted to no one. I through the bag far away from me. It it the wall and fell on the ground.

I layed down on my back looking up at the ceiling. I was still sobbing.  I felt a warm liquid rolling down the side of my right knee. I looked down at it an saw it was bleeding.

I winced at the pain I was now noticing. Thinking about it made me sob harder. I curled myself into a ball and continued to cry my heart out.

Minho's POV:

I wiped the tear that escaped away and ran to find Jiyeon. I looked everywhere and couldn't find her. I got into my car and drove to her place. I was driving over the speed limit.

I finally got there and ran out and up to her floor with her journal in my hand. I saw a couple of teens banging on her door and calling her name.

I ran up to them and push them out of the way. They looked at me in surprise but I ignored them.

"JIYEON! JIYEON! OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled. She didn't answer so I took a step back and kicked the door open.

I ran in with the teens behind me. I ran all over her house calling her name. She was nowhere to be seen. I came upon a ladder leading up to the attic. I quickly climbed it and saw Jiyeon Laying on the ground.

"JIYEON!" I yelled at her. She didn't acknowledge me and continued crying.

I went towards her and went on my knees, putting the journal down beside me. I didn't realize that the rest of the teens were up here now.

"Jiyeon-ah." I said softly pushing some hair behind her ear that was on her face. She looked up at me this time.

She quickly got up and hugged me tightly. I returned the hug tightly as well.

"Oppa. I'm sorry. I'm sorry..." She sobbed into my arms.

"It's okay. " I said softly her hair gently.

She shook her head in my embrace. "I said it was okay."  I said again.

She wiggled from my embrace. Something else was bothering her. I looked at the mess she created and saw the purse she wore thrown against the wall.

She started panicking.

"Where My journal." She panicked going through her things again. I assumed that she already looked through it though.

"Where's My Journal?!" She yell this time, while sobbing

I reached for the journal and handed it to her.

She looked up at me surprised. She took it from me slowly, her sobbing decreased a little.

"Where'd you get this?" She asked softly looking down.

"it feel out when you ran away." I answered.

"So you know?" She looked up at me this time.

I didn't want her to get mad at me for going through her stuff but I had to be honest.

I nodded my head.

She began to sob again and hugged me tightly again. I wrapped her in my embrace and rocked her back an force.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her softly.

She shook her head. After a while she left go of me, tears still falling, but the sobbing subsided.

"I hate this. Why did does it have to be me?" She said softly. I didn't know what to say. I opened and closed my mouth.

The situation switched from the drama to her amnesia now.

"I HATE HAVE AMNESIA!" She shouted when i didn't answer her. She started hitting her head. I tried to stop her but she wouldn't let me.

One of the guys from earlier tried to help to. We finally got a hold of her arms. One arm in of her each in our grip. She looked at the other dude in shock and realize there was other company in the room.

He had tears in his eyes and was crying.

Jiyeon's POV:

Oh great now Chunghee and the rest know my health problem. This day can't get any worst. I Just sat there. Tears continuously rolling down my cheeks.

All of a sudden a flash zoomed across my mind and it my head started hurting like hell.

I grabbed my head and whimpered.

"Jiyeon. Are you okay?" I heard My oppa asked me worriedly. I shook my head and yelled from the pain.

"It Hurts!" I shouted. I had my eyes shut tight as I try to feel for my medicine bottle.

Someone put it in my hand. I opened my eyes and  I tried to open the cap but fail because my hands were shaking.

Minho Opened it for me and popped one in my mouth. I let the bottle drop and fell backwards. Minho caught me before I hit the ground though.

I tried to controll my breathing now, my crying had stopped.

"I'm tired." I said tiredly and snuggled closer to him. He lift me up and carried me to the bed in the attic. We had to go up a couple steps though.

He put me down carefully. He kissed my forehead and looked down at me. "Go to Sleep." He told me.

I nodded and I saw him leave to clean up the mess I made.

I Quickly zoomed off.


~ ¤ ~ Slowly ~ ¤ ~

~ Comment and Subscribe ~