Chapter 18

Just A Little Longer

"Annyeonghaeseyo." I knocked an walked into the Nurses office. "Oh Jiyeon-ah!" a nurse shouted in a cheery voice before coming and hugging me tightly. "ganhos- si.... " I said awkwardly. 

She looked up in surprise. "W-what's wrong? D-do you not remember me?"  The nurse stuttered. "Were we close before?" I asked quietly. "Well. To be honest. We only met for a while, but we hit it off." She said smiling, kind of sad. "Will you tell me what happen?"

~~~

I told her what happened and she was very caring of me. I found out her name was Taeyeon, and I started calling her Tae-unnie. She smiled at that name an she said I use to call her that. She gave me a pill before I took a little nap, saying it would help my head frpm the pain.

~~~

"Okay, Thank you Tae-unnie. I'll be taking my leave now." I told her an left.

I walked to my next class, 4th period, science.

Everyone looked up at me worried, but I ignored them and walked to my seat. I also Ignored my two friends worried gazes. I got out my workbook and journal and started copying the notes down,

Aj's POV:

Is she okay? Aish! Why is she making me so worried? All I want to do right now is go up an hug her. I have a feeling somethings up. I just felt it. Something was off about her. She doesn't even look towards me like she used to. Maybe she moved on since I wouldn't even say a word to her. Nicely anyway.

Maybe I should Forget about the incident and try approching her again. This is so fustrating right now!

Jiyeon's POV:

I know I have lost my memory, and this makes me feel so empty. The doctors say that even though my memories are lost, my head may still be hurting because my brain might try an remember somethings. The next class zoomed by, as I was thinking.

*sigh* This is so unfair. I check my schedule again an my face lit up when I saw dance class. I must love this.

I got up quickly an suddenly started running. Some of 'my' teachers shouted at me worriedly, but didn't say much. And I didn't get into trouble. I busted the door open and recieved some stares. Then I saw a group of my friends. The were snickering when they saw it was me, an I flashet them with my amazing smile. Suddenly I was tackled from the back, good thing I was holding onto the door.

Whoa. A flash came into my mind and I saw a memory of this scene before. My brain didn't hurt an I smiled. "Daja Vu." I heard Minsoo say out loud and the group chuckled, I followed along.

I went an changed in some clothes that was left in my locker. I was going to get sweaty anyway.

Chunji gave me the names of people just in case. For our leason we were going to do a couple dance, a boy and a girl. Sadly we didn't get to pick our partners.

I got partnered up with a guy named Aj. He was really good looking, I reconized him to be one of my classmate that was staring at me. My heart sparked when I was looked at him, but it quickly went away, and it gave me a little pain. I didn't know why. Of course.

I saw him just sitting by the wall looking at me when it was time to partner up, so I walked up to him an smiled. "Annyeonghaeseyo, Aj-shi" He looked up at me surpirsed but it was replace with a cold expressionless face. "Lets get ready." I held out a hand to him. He got up and ignored my hand. I pulled back my hand awkwardly and was confused.

The teacher call us to get the lesson started. When we were dancing, it was pretty awkward, He barley talked to me.

Chunji's POV:

Aish! This shorty doesn't even know how to dance. You know how many times she stepped on my foot! *sign* Why does an amazing dancer like me have to be partnered up with her? She's lucky I still had a lot of patient left.

We did a turned in our dance only for her to step on the same foot! "Yah!" I shouted at her and took deep breaths. "Aish. Why do I have to be partnered up With This shorty who doesn't even know how to dance." I said loudly. "Agh!" I shouted when Jieun stepped on my foot harshly. "Hmph!" She let out, making everyone laugh at the scene.

Jieun's POV:

I hate this class! The only reason I'm taking this is for Aj. I think I broke Chunhee's foot. Aish! So embarrassing! But what he said after that made me step on his foot again, making everyone laugh. Now That was on purpose.

Jiyeon's POV:

I did a little pout when class ended.

"What's with that face?" L.joe said pinching my cheeks. "Aj-shi wouldn't talk to me" He fell silent for a second, then he gave me a little smile. "Don't worry about him, he just an idiot for treating you that way. His lost. huh?"  "Ne!" I said happily and hugged him and he hugged me back.

Aj's POV:

Guess what I walked out of the classroom to she Jiyeon hugging another guy! Aish!

Jieun's POV:

I walked out of class with Aj and saw a scene in front of us. I notice him walk away angerly. I turned back to the scene.

"Why is she going around and clinging onto guys all the time? Is she a or something? " I said to myself. I was turned around harshly and was slapped.

"Don't you dare say that about Jiyeon!" Chunji shouted at me grabbing everyones attention. I stared up at him surprised.  She just glared at me an walked away.

a/n:

sorry for not updating in a whlie and sorry for the crappy update. I'll try harder next time. I'm kinda running low on ideas. Any suggestions of what you want in the story?

COME ON SILENT READERS!!! If you don't have an account, MAKE ONE! It's free an easy. IF YOU DO COMMENT PLEASE!!!