Smiling Tears

Just A Little Longer

 

Hey <3

I know you probably think this is gonna be a boring story.

Well i promise to try and make the story more interesting.

A-okay <3

~SlowlyAsianfanfics

*Cheak out wattpad i added the picture in it and the song for this story on there.It was easier on there then on here for me.

 

 

 

Chapter One:

Smiling Tears

 

            “Mom, I’m going to be fine,” I reassured my mom.

I know, I know. It’s just that… I don’t know about this. What will happen if there’s no one around to help you when something happens? What if there’s no one to help you and your all alone!” my mom exasperated.

 

 “Calm down honey,” my dad said in a clam voice but with a worried expression.

 

”I’m going to be fine. Don’t worry,” I said to my mom waving one of my hands in front of me.

 “I want to do this. I want to go and find my happiness. Dad. Didn’t you always say that you have to go and find your happiness and grab for it before it’s to late.” Dad nods.

 

 “Well, I’m happy but I feel like… something was missing for a very long time. I feel a part of me is calling for someone to be near me. I… I want to go and find him bef.”

 

“I get it. I get it,” my dad cut me off.” Don’t need to get into that business with me. That’s your mom’s job, not mine. I get enough of that from your mom and her drama’s,” Dad said with a chuckle, with a hint of sadness.

 

My mom slapped him on the chest. “HEY!”

 

I chuckled and my dad burst into laughter.

 

My mom stared, in daze, at my dad’s chest. For a man in his late 30’s he’s perfectly built. Not too much, not too little.

 

“Take a picture, last longer,” my dad said in a husky voice. My mom blushed and looked away.

I rolled my eyes and laughed followed my dad.

“Ms. Park, you’re place on the private jet is ready,” said one of the employees.

“Yes, I’ll be ready in a minute,” I answered.

 

“Well, I’m going. Bye Mommy. Bye Daddy,” I said like a little girl, while hugging them.

“Bye sweetie,” they both said. My mom had moisture in her eyes and my dad look like he was trying hard not to cry.

“One that cries shows their emotion, but one that does not cry is not human,” I said to both of them, tears streaming down my eyes.

They both had tear coming out of their eyes. I gave them both one last hug and turned to leave.

 

When I was at the gates to enter the jet, I wiped away my tears and turned around smiling. I yelled with enthusiasm and love, “OMMA! APPA! SARANGHAE! (I love you) see you soon!” I turned and made my way into the gates to the jet, smiling, but tears falling again.