Chapter 15

Just A Little Longer

I ate some of the soup that Chunhee and the others made for me. They become kid of protective of me when they found out about me. They took really good care of me.

"ummm...." I started when I stopped eating.

They all turned towards me.

"Ne?" Chunhee asked.

"Can you help keep this a secret? I don't want anyone to know. " I said looking down, knowing that they would understand what I meant.

They all kept silent for a while.

"You could already trust me." Minho said looking at me with a reassuring smile. I gave him a small appreciating smile.

"Ne. I will." Minsoo said. Slowly they all started to agree to help me keep my secret. My smile got even wider when each person started to decided to help me keep my secret.

"Promise?" I said with hope. "Ne!" They all said.

"I Love You Guy!" I shouted to them. "I'm Glad to have you all as my Oppas!"

They all smiled when the word Oppa came out of my mouth.

We had a mini, no not really, sleep over in my living room, despite having school the next day. Minho, not so sure We were all watching a movie. I didn't feel all that lonely anymore. But I still feel the slight emptiness in me. I can't fight it, so why make a big deal out of it, right?

Even though I think that way, I know in time It's bound to have me going crazy.

A thought popped into my head.

"Min-Oppa?" I called Minho.

"hmm?" He said taking his eyes off the TV towards me.

"So... What are you going to do about your girlfriend?" I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it." He reassured.

"Maybe I can Help explain to her so she won't misunderstand." I said.

"Maybe. I might need some help. But be prepared." He said in a teasing but serious voice. I could really tell he loved her.

I smiled at this and hugged him. "Thank you for letting me help fix the mess I created." I said in a sincere tone.

"Yeah. But Don't tell me I didn't warn you."

I chuckled and we both continued watching the movie. I fell asleep in his arms. I felt so warm. I'm really glad that I could have him as my Oppa *Brother*, even if it's not by blood. It might not be so bad if I have him by my side.

The next day:

The six teens went back to their apartment to get ready and Minho Cooked breakfast for me. I Quickly showered and put on my uniform. I let my hair flow below my shoulders. I redid the bandages too.

I walked out and went into the kitchen.

"You know you don't have to cook for me. I don't usually eat breakfast." I said as I sat down at one of the stools by the counter.

"What?! It's the most important meal of the day!" He said in a nagging tone. He set the plate down In front of me and himself.

I chuckled and we began eating. I finished the hole thing. I don't know why but I felt like eating today, BTW not because his cooking is awesome. I thought he was a Raman kind of person, if you know what I mean.

When we finished eatting I helped clean the dishes.

"Come on. I'll walk you to school." He said.

"Huh? Don't you have to go to work?" I asked as I slipped on my shoes.

"Eh. That can wait. I can work whenever I want. remember? Being late this one time won't hurt." He said and chuckled.

When we walked out we were joined my the 6 teens and headed onto the path to school.

"Oppa. Pick me up after school K? We can go comfront her then." I said.

"OK." He did the okay sign.

The rest of the way we all talked about random things. The goup was getting along well with Minho

When we were at the gates people had their eyes glued to My Min-Oppa.

"See you soon." He said and bid bye to the others. The boys bid G-bye and walked off leaving Chunhee and ByungHun with me.

I put something into Minho's hand before turning to leave.

"What's this for?" He asked when he opened his hand. It was a key to my apartment.

"Just in case." I told him turning around an giving him one last hug, smiling. I wave and left with my two best buds on each side of me, with linked arms.

When we got to class my smile vanished when I saw Aj with his friends. Especially when Jieun was with him. I still felt a string of jealousy seeing the so close, even though I accepted if Jieun was to be with him. They all looked up and stared at me. They were all there when the incident occured.

I went to take my seat silently, unlinking my arms from the two I had walked with.

I still felt so depressed that Aj didn't listen to my explaination. I wanted to confront him right now. I made up my mind and quickly got up and walked over to him before I could change my mind.

"We need to talk." I stated firmly standing in front of him.

"I have nothing to say to you."

"Well I do, Now get up." I said.

"How about I say I don't want to talk with you." He said still not looking at me.

Okay I'm completely annoyed now. I'm sick of his attitude.

"Okay. I had enough of your childish attitiude! Come with me, now!" I said in an annoyed and loud voice pulling him up. Everything was silent and I could tell that everyone was watching.

Whe I pulled him up, Jieun got up  and pulled him away from me. "He said he doesn't want to talk to you!" She shouted at me.

I pulled him back. " Well I want to have a talk with him!" I shouted back. I pulled him along with me a few steps but then Jieun grabbed my shoulder, turning me around and slapped me. Even though he hands are small, it was a freaken hard slap, sending me into dizziness for a few seconds.

Chunhee and ByungHun rushed to my aid. "Yah!" I heard Chunhee shout at her. I stopped him and raise my hand to slap her. It was equally as hard, I suppose because she stumbled.

"Yah! JiYeon!" Aj shouted at me. He rushed to Jieun side. I glared at the both of them.

I steped towards Aj and grabbed his hand and dragged his away. "Come on!" I said. Just then The teacher walked in.

"Take your seats everyone!" The teacher shouted. I just kept dragging him, knowing she wouldn't say anything to me. She looked at me, seeing my expression and for sure the hand mark she let me go out freely.

I Pulled him out of the classroom, closing the door. and pulled him all the way to the roof top.

"Yah! Let me go!" He shouted once we reached the top. I knew I had a death grip. I was a strond kid, what can I say?

I turn toward him and started hitting his chest. He grabbed both my wrist to stop me. "Stop. What the hell are you doing!"

"I Hate You! I Hate You! I Hate YOU! Why don't you ever listen to me!" I started shouting, as tears started forming in my eyes.

"Why should I listen to you!" He started shouting back.

"Because! Because we're best friends." I answered weakly.

"Sorry I already have a best friend." He said coldly. "And I don't need another one, especially one that I can't trust."

I felt a pain stuck my chest, but I still held onto my tears. I looked down not saying anything. He snickered coldly when I had nothing to say.

Why am I not saying anything! I had a lot to say to him, yet I couldn't spill. I'm so hopeless!

He turned to leave and started walking away. I quickly ran and backHugged him.

"Oppa. Please don't go." I begged. He stood for a few moments. "I'm not your oppa anymore." Then he slowly unwrapped my arms and started walked away.

When he was out of sight I dropped to my knees and cried my heart out. I felt my eyes getting puffy. I knew I had to get back to class. I didn't want to miss anymore classes.

I Got up and walked back to class. Everyone's eyes were on me. It was noticable That I had been crying. Next period I dressed out not talking to anyone. When We did laps I didn't stop at the 5th one I kept going, untill the class was over. I knew my friends and coach was senting me worried glances but I ignored them. They all did an activity while I ran.

I showered because of my sweat was getting to me. I dreesed and went to my next class. When It was time for lunch, I went to the roof top for a breather.

I sat, leaning on one of the wall while listening to music flowing from my ear buds, from my IPod. I switched my position and layed in the ground looking at the sky.

I felt so relaxed. The clouds looked so peace full. But I knew looks can be deceiving.

I closed my eyes for a while. I should just forget about Aj, He doesn't deserve my love Anyways. Even though I knew I didn't accept that thought.

I left for my next class once I looked at the time. When It was the end of my next class, Minho was standing my the door of the class waiting for me. I could see Aj looking annoyed by him at the corner of my eye, and I could see Minho Glaring at Aj. Chunhee and ByungHun walked with us to my locker and bid me goodbye.

"Lets go!" He said in fake enthusiasm.

"Come on~ She can't be that bad."

He let out a nervous chuckle.

~ ¤ ~ Slowly ~ ¤ ~

Like? Dislike?

Comment and subscribe!

Remember to cheak out

B.A.P's Block !  (Click it!)