Chapter 11

Just A Little Longer

I Opened my eyes slowly trying to adjust to the light around me. It was hard since I felt pretty drained out.

I realized that I was in the nurses office. Tae- Unnie came in carrying a tray of food.

"Oh. You're awake. Are you feeling better?" She asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah." I replied shortly and looked away ruffling my hair.

"Yah!" I heard followed my a hit on my arm.

I turned towards her rubbing my arm. "Unnie~" I whined.

"That's what you get for not taking care of yourself. Who gave you the idea to skip your meals!" She shouted at me.

"Sorry." I looked down guiltily.

"*sign* Just take better care of your health or we'll have to send you back early." She signed sadly.

I nodded fiercely. "I don't want to leave yet~."

"Okay Okay. Then watch out for yourself. Ne?" She asked hugging me lovingly.

"Ne. Tae-Unnie." I said cutely. "Aigoo. You choose to be cute at a time like this." She pulled away chuckling.

I stood up on the bed and saluted. "YES MA'AM!"

"Okay. Get down~ You're still weak. Now eat your food." "Ne."

Once i was done I changed back into my uniform, I took a pill and headed back to class.

Tae-unnie wanted me to rest more but I refused because I was already behind.

~~~

I Headed to my next period. (IDK Her scheduel so Math x Ens x  History - Science , English, Dance.)

My next period is history. I spent at least lunch and History in the nurses office.

I took a breath and walked in and handed the teacher a noted from the nurses office. She gave me a  worried look but i gave her a smile and walked to my seat next to Chunhee and Byunghun. The whole time I felt gazes on me but I just ignored it.

I sat down. I could tell My desk partners are about to explode with questions.  I just gave them a glare as if to say to stay out of it. They seem to get the message and didn't bother me anymore with it.  I also Knew Chunhee was going to ask if Jieun was really the cause of this. You Know, rumors spread fast.

It was same old same old in the classes that went by. We did same experiments in Science and worksheets in English.  The whole time I felt someones worried gaze and a gulity one.

I just ignored them. I mostly stay silent in class. I was mostly waiting for my favorite class. Dance! Yup!

I LOVE DANCING~!!!

When it was time for that class I ran out of English towards the classroom. I knew Chunhee and ByungHun was runing after me but I didn't spare a single second waiting for them to catch up.

When I got there I took a deep breath and opened the door. My eyes lit up with amazment. There wasn't many people in class yet. But I spotted Ricky, Changjo, Cap. and Neil sitting down on the floor changed into their sweats and T-shirts.

They Saw me and Yelled my name "JIYEON!"

"I Know My name." I chuckled. I felt two bodies attack me panting. Good thing I was holding onto the side of the door. I Laughed at them.

"Yah! D-don't la-ugh." ByungHun Panted.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the changing my clothes leaving them to fall on the ground.

~

I Walked out to see some people already there and most people coming out of the changing rooms.

Aj and his friends were there and also Jieun. Does she even know how to dance?

And Why does every seem like they have the same class?

I went to sit with my Friends (teen top) I felt Aj's and Jieun's gazes again. I took a quick look at them. They seem like they really wanted to talk to me.

*sign* I Give up *Closing eyes*. If I keep doing this I'll get nowhere. I got up and walked towards them.

"What?" I asked in a emotionless voice.  They stared at me for a moment and I also felt My Friends gazes to.

Jieun looked down and stood up. "Sorry. I'm Really Sorry. I don't know what came over me." She said grabbing my hands.

I saw that Aj looked confused. Then Realization came over his face. I guess People didn't dare tell him the rumor.

"Jieun... Did You?" She nodded. He was fuming with anger.

"WHY DID YOU?! THOUGHT YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND! WHYWOULD YOU HU-!"

I saw Jieun shrinking in fear from Aj's outburst so I shouted at him. "OPPA! STOP IT!" I pulled Jieun in for a hug.

"But Jiyeon.." His voice soften.

"She already apologized!" I shouted at him. I couldn't stay mad at Jieun. Yea she could be my rival but I need someone to watch over my Oppa once I'm gone.

He nodded in understandment. "Apologize." I demanded him.

"Jieun. I'm Sorry." He said sincerly.

Jieun pulled away and looked up at me with teary eyes, in surprised .  Probably because he rarly says it.

I let go of her and she turned to Aj.

I saw her wipe her watery eyes and Aj pulled her into a hug. I literly heard my heart shattering. But I smiled through the pain. I thought this was for the best. I wanted him to see him happy. Although I felt that my smile was kind of sad. Good thing the teacher walked in.

My  Face lit up instantly. Did i tell you I love to dance?!

We did some basic stretches first and started with a Spot light dance, In a group or single. I totally forgot what happened a few minutes ago. But no because of my amnesia. It was because I was so Happy.

It was my que next. I chose to do a single.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPU8Z5R41SI

When I was done. The whole room bursted out in cheers and hoots. Mostly the guys.

"Great job Jiyeon-shii." My teacher complimented.

I gave them my best smile and walked off to sit down.

After class i went to history to get my missing assignments and went home.


~ ¤ ~ Slowly ~ ¤ ~

Hey~

I know Boring stopping spot. But at least they made up, right?

~ Comment and Subscribe ~