New Best Friend(s)

Just A Little Longer

 

I woke up an hour later. I was soooo bored. I took out my ipod and started listening to the music "Tic Toc" by infinite. It's a good song. I especially liked the rap.

Someone lightly tapped my shoulder. I took out one ear bud and looked at him. He looked familiar. "um.. do you need something?"

"ah No, i just wanted to get to know you. Hi, my name is Chunji but my real name is Chunhee. Nice to meet you," he reached a hand out.

I looked at it and smiled warmingly. I took it and sook it. "Hi My name is Jiyeon. Nice to meet you too."

________________

He was a sweet and dorky person. I found out a little about him and i felt like i cn trust him even though we had only meet. I told him why i was going to America. He seemed to understand. I didn't tell him about my condition , afraid he'd be freaked out or tell everyone he knew.I told him about my family and he was surprised. It was a test for him and for me to see if he would take advantage of me in a way. He looked like that sort of person but he wasn't. I found out he and his friends would be going to the same school as me. We were in the same age. He told me that he came from a wealthy family as well. He was a very playful person, but i could tell he was protective.

 

 

I surprised him with a hug. " Chunhee, Let's become best friends forever!"

He was surprised alright. A wide grin appeared on his family. "Yeah!" he yelled. Making heads turned to us.

I jumped up and down. Now I will always have a friend I can talk to. We exchanged numbers before we got off the plane. He helped me with my luggage. "Thanks"  "No Prob."

I looked for the person who was supposed to pick me up. Chunhee and his friends we too.  I spoted a man holding up a sign with park on it and waved bye to Chunhee. "CALL YOU LATER!" he yelled and We went our seperated ways. Or soo i thought.

I got in my limo feeling happy, thanking the nice man for opening the dorr for me. he seemed surprised and similed warmly at me and closed the door.

I thanked the man again and he gave me his number to call him if i need. The hotle employee greeted me and carried my luggage inside the lobby.

I cheaked in to get my room key and went to the elevator and pressed the button. The employee already took my luggage up. All of a sudden "JIYEON-AH!" Someone yell happily. I turned around simling at the fimilar face. "Chunhee." I replied happily.

"we're in the same hotle too." his friends came up behind him. He started introducing them one by one. "C.A.P, L.Joe, Neil, Ricky, Changjo. AND THE BEST ONE OF ALL! CHUNJI! he pointed to himself. I laughed and introduced myself. "annyeon. i'm Park Jiyeon"

"Wow. So you're the famous Jiyeon Chunji keeps talking about." C.A.P said. "YAH!" Chunhee yelled.

 I giggled. " i can see why Ricky said,  hugging me. " YAH ! Get away from my bestfriend!"

"YAH! I thought you were my best friend!" Neil Pouted.

"ah, don't worry there's alot og Chunji to go around. Don't feel sad okay." Chunhee nugged Neil. The elevator door opened.

"Well here's  our stop."  Changjo Said.

"Bye pretty lady." L.Joe winked. I blushed. "Yah don't blush" he pouted. I giggled and said "bye Chunhee" as i pushed him out.

Now  4 floors up and I was now on the 30th floor. I got out and went to my appartment. I opened the door to see it was a luxurious. The bathroom had marble floor tiles and a hot tub with a seperated shower. The toilet was also seperated by another door. There was a kitchen that looked neat and organized.  The Th The Living room was great too. It had a Big plasma screen TV on one side of the wall and one stero on the wall on each side. There was a couch that look like a couch that could fit many people. (I don't know wat's it called but i's like what they have in game rooms like a half rectangle couch facing the tv. i know not a good desription. but i hope u get the point) The Bedroom had this light warm touch to it, the bed was very big and soft.  And the balcony was not too big but not to small and was decorated by plants on each corner. There was also a chair beside a table and a chair that youlay down on that looked very comfy.  The Balcony had a great veiw and was perfect. I walked into a walkin closet to see it was filled with new and fashionable clothing that suited my tasted. "Mom." I whispered shaking my head.

 

I did my night routine once i took my tour around my new home. It took longer than i thought.

Tomarrows the big day I thought to my self and felt a little nervous.