Chapter 2~ Flashback

Just A Little Longer

Chapter 2 ~ Flash Back

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While I was boarding the jet I quickly wiped away my tears. The jet was awesome from my point of view. I didn’t want to get a private jet because I wanted to be close to normal. I say “close” because my parents did want me to board a normal plane. They wanted me to be relaxed on my way to America. (Or the U.S.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yep. He’s all the way in America, while I’m here, in Korea.

 

 

 

 

Even though I have been in Korea all my life I’m fluent in English. I studied it during my free time.

 

I am very successful in school. I know every subject by heart. I guess you can call me nerd, but I’m a billion times better.

 

I already past high school subjects on the internet and could attend University now. But I rather stay with people around my age.

 

This jet was filled with many favorite pop singers from Korea.

 

Such as U-kiss, Sistar, IU, and Ze:a. (etc)

 

I went and took my seat at the back of the jet.

Eyes followed my as I walked down the isle.

 

“Hey, hey, hey isn’t that the Park’s daughter,” someone whispered.

“Yeah. I heard they were billionaires!” someone answered a bit too loudly.

“Her parents are like, very famous,” one girl whispered.

 

Gees. Drop the subject already. It isn’t like I’m the first famous person they seen.

 

People make me very annoyed sometime. For example like when they talk about how very smart you are, what a great family you have, and how they repeat what a very great person you turned out to be, your going to have a bright future.

 

I should be satisfied for those comments but I keep hearing the mover and over again.

 

 

That annoys me and it sometimes feels embarrassing.

 

 

That’s what I hate about people. I guess that’s one of the reasons why my parents let me on this jet. It’s a good thing I learned to have self control or else I would want to rip the heads off those dolls.

 

 

 

So, I took my seat and relaxed my self.

 

I put on my earphones and listened to my I Pod.  While I was listening

I had a thought about what the doctor had said:

 

~ Flashback ~

 

 

 

 

Dad: Please tell us our daughter’s condition.

 

(I put condition instead of what’s wrong with out daughter because if I say “wrong” then it might sound like is: are daughter gonna be crazy or something. It’s just my point of view.)

 

Mom: Is she going to be alright?

 

Both sounded worried.

 

 

I just sat there silently. I would tell them to calm down and say everything was going to be okay but I couldn’t. Not when I wasn’t so sure myself. I was scared. I didn’t know what would happen.

 

Doctor: It seems that your child has amnesia. It’s a type of amnesia that cause a person to lose their memories of the past. It affects the memories of the past, but not the memories that happen after the amnesia started.

It won’t affect the education she has.

Over time she might get her memories back. We don’t know for sure.

 

Mom: Can you tell us what the cause of this type amnesia is?

 

Doctor: We don’t know the cause of this case. It might be because she have hit her head once before and it turn in to affect her now or it might have been in her genes. Or it might be caused by her emotions.

 

      (Note: there were a lot of types of amnesia and I got tired of looking)

 

Dad: What can we do to help?

 

Doctor: Don’t let her emotions get to her. She might have some dizzy times or when her head hurts. It might be a sign of when she is going to lose a part of her memory. If that happens I recommend she takes this type of medicine to slow down the process or so it would not cause the patient any harm.

 

(Doctor hands a paper to the Dad)

 

Doctor: You could get this medicine at the window in the waiting area.

 

Mom & Dad: Thank you.

 

We got up to leave and to get my medicine.

 

My mom and dad were holding my hands. My dad holding my right and my mom holding my left.

 

~ End of flashback ~

 

I sat back in my seat and took in a deep breath and letting it out.

 

I had a frown on my face.

 

‘Happy thoughts Ji Yeon-ah, remember that’ I told my self.

I closed my eyes and the thought of seeing Yoon Shi again wiped the frown off my face.

 

I fell asleep thinking about my prince. 

~ slowly