Chapter Six

Just A Little Longer

Recap:

Aj blushed. and evryone sighed. Jieun just looked relieved.

" ALRIGHT EVERYONE! 4 LAPS AROUND THE FIELD NOW!" The teacher yelled. He blew the whistle "GO!"

Everyone whinned except me. I Kissed Aj on the lips and ran with all my might laughing. " Catch me if u can oppa!" I yelled back.

He stood there frozen then yell "YAH! GET BACK HERE!" while he ran after me, Leaving everyone shocked 

------

AHH! I Kissed him <3. Hope he's not mad. Oh well what's done is done. Hehehe. I looked back and see him running after me. Haha. his face is so cute. He was catching up fast. I felt my eyes go wide for a second. I forgot he one of the greatest runners in the school we use to attend together. But that was a long time ago. How did he get so good? Stupid question. I started to speed up around the field. I giggled to myself. Well Jiyeon's an awesome runner too. Hehe. 3rd person.

I looked back again to see he was speeding up as well. I turn back and started to pick up my pace. We were on our 2nd lap now, me still in 1st place. I still got it. XP I was smirking to myself. But soo that smirk was wiped off my face when I started to feel woozy. My pace started slowing down. My head started to hurt more and more. Everything in front of me started to get fuzzy. I squinted to try and get my eye sight to focus. I felt something hit my back.

"Got. You.!" I heard a familar voice say, more like panted. I turned my head and saw a fuzy face.  I shook my head to clear the fuzziness. I held my head with one of my hands. Aj. "Aj?" I asked weakly and I sounded strained. "Who else would it be?" He said finally catching his breath. He saw what i was doing and turned me around. " Are you okay?... What's wrong?"  He asked. The seen in front in me became clearer. I put my hand down and smiled. "i'm fine. Just tired a little. Hehe."  I need to be more careful about my health.

He didn't look conviced enough but just let it slide. I tooke his hand and pull him a little. "Come on lets run together," I said trying erase what happen earlier. "Okay." He said and smiled his best smile.

We stared running together and laughing out of nowhere. That's Just how we are. We're just Pabo bears. When we were nearly to the finish line. I started to feel dizzy again and slowed down. "Are you sure you're okay?" Aj asked me when he notice that i slowed down. "Mmm... I'm fine." I said. " I'm Just lacking sleep i guess." "hmph. What you speed all that time eatting?" He asked while chuckling. " "Ha.Ha.Ha. Very funny." I said and pouted. I didnt realize we stopped again. He grabbed my hand. " Lets Go Chingu-ya." He said while smiling. And with that we skiped to the finish line.

"You Punks." The choach said laughing when he saw we were skipping to the finish line. Both of us smiling. "Aright take a break you two deserve it. Since you two are the first done anyway."

We looked around to see he was right. Most of the girls were walking while boys were trying to flirt. And some where panting trying to catch their breaths. We must have past them without noticing. We were in our own world. Hehehe. Our Own world.

"Why are you giggling like and idiot" he asked me. We were lying down on the grass side by side. I turned my head towards him and realize his head was turned towards me. We were merely inches apart! We were looking into one anothers eyes. None of us breaking contact. I realize how long we have been staring into each others eyes. "Secret" I said playfully and stuck out my touge. I Simply did that so nothing would become to awkward between us. He looked away and chuckle. "Aigoo. This pabo." He said playfully. I pouted and turned away towards the sky. "Aigoo my little Jiyeon-ah's upset." I turned the opposite way of Aj. 

"Aigoo. Don't be upset. Come On." He turned my face towards him.

"Smile. Simle. Come on Smile for your oppa." I couldn't help but smile at his cute behavior.

"Ah. There's that cute and beauiful smile of My little Jiyeon-ah." He said ruffling my hair. I Blushed wheni realize that he called me his the whole time. "Oppa! Your messing up my hair!" "Too late it's already messed up. Hehe."

"Okay! Hit the locker rooms everybody!" The choach yell and blew the whistle. I Got up and fixed my hair. Aj got up and help me up too.

"See You later." He bid goodbye and turned around. But Before he could go i stopped him and turn him around.I gave him another surprise kiss on the lips. 

I let him go. " See You Later. Hehe." I said smiling and ran towards the girls changing room. He look Shocked again. Well I did kiss him two times today! AHHH! I'm going crazy. I'm so Happy right now!

Oh Yeah I need to take my Medicine! I better hurry. I ran into the locker room to see the plastic es from earlier.

One of them slaped me. I remember her to be Jessica. "Yah!" I yelled.

"What! You Dare raise your vocie at me! Do you know who I am!" She screeched. "This is nothing compared to what you did to my oppa!" *her oppa?*

"You stole a kiss from him!" *She didn't see the second one huh?* I slapped her back. "What jealous you plastic !" "YAH! Girls Get her!"

The es surrounded me and  started plulling my hair and slapping me. I couldnt take it anymore I Kicked them and started fighting back. I started getting dizzy again. I walked wobbly to my locker and took out my medicine bottle and tried to get a pill out. But it was knocked out of my hand by that girl Jessica. "You think you could get away from hurting me!" She yelled. She grabbed a handful of my hair and slamed my head against the lockers.

The Next thing I knew was I out.

---------------------

~Slowly <3

I felt like updating this story.

This is my first story ever posted so and i really like this story but it's not getting enough veiws.

Oh well. People's lost. Hehehe.

Much Love from me.

Comment plz and cheak out my other stories.


Slowly's Stories

 
Come On ~ I Love You  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/112319/come-on-i-love-you-comedy-drama-romance-teentop
Don't Cry  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123837/don-t-cry-changmin-onew-shinee
erted Ghost http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/82497/erted-ghost-choiminho-drama-yuri
The Horrible Love Story http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/113616/the-horrible-love-story-choiminho-drama-horror-kwonyuri-onesided-tragedy-myname
2min ~ I'm Still A Minor http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/111415/2min-i-m-still-a-minor-2min-boyxboy-romance-threeshot

Shinee ~ Comedy

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/111505/shinee-comedy-2min-comedy-shinee
2min ~ Comedy http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/111100/2min-comedy-2min-comedy-oneshot-surprise

Characters / Couple's in order

 

IU & Chunji

 

Changmin & Onew

 

Minho & Yuri

 

Minho & Yuri (She kind Of fits the role)

 

2min

 

Shinee

 

2min

 

*I Didn't Want to start over.*

*I Messed up*