IX

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its Friday already, and know Kai is getting ready to go to Kyungsoo’s place. He is buttoning up his checkered shirt, while Joy barges in.

“We made an agreement.”She stated, Kai can see that she’s annoyed.

“Hello, Joy. How was your day?”Kai sarcastically replied.

“Whatever, Kai.You told me not to tell Wendy, Irene, and Seulgi about Krystal-unnie being here, and now your friends are here!?”Joy said, crossing her arms, and hearing this Kai quickly put all of his attention to her.

“They’re here!?” Kai asked again, shocked and panic at the same time.

“You heard me, Kai.”Joy rolled her eyes.”Wait, why do you sound so surprised? Hey! Tao told me you’re all going to hang out at Kyungsoo’s tonight!”Joy realized that this isn’t Kai’s doing.

“. Where’s Krystal?”He panicked, and walks out from his room, Joy follows him.

“I take care of Krystal-Unnie, just go to your—“

“Kai! What took you so long! We were waiting for a 10 minutes out there!”Sehun’s voice boomed from downstairs, the door of Krystal’s room opened, Krystal’s head is now peeking while looking at Kai, and Joy. She looks very shocked.

“WHAT!?” She mouthed, Kai quickly shrugged,”I DON’T KNOW!” He replied, he then walks close to her, “Just stay at your room, okay? I handle this.”Kai whispered, just when he was about to go downstairs, Krystal pulled his sleeve.

“MY CAR!” She mouthed, Kai slaps his forehead, the three of them exchanged glances.

“Kai! We’re going upstairs and you better get dressed before—Whoa, Joy! Im surprised, are you going somewhere?”Luhan asked.

“Yeah, going to Seulgi’s. Kai is in his room, just barge into his room like you all used to.” Joy said, trying to make them all enter Kai’s room quickly.

“So…you’ve got your driving license now, huh?” Suho asked.

“Oh yeah, of course. Yay me!!” Joy replied, and adds an awkward laugh. Why the hell are they trying to make a conversation with her?

“Hey, Joy. I thought we can hang out together today.”Tao said, with his puppy eyes. Ugh, Joy really wants to spend some time with him, but this is a matter of life or death.

“Cant, sorry Oppa. Or, I’ll try to come home early, okay?Now you all get in to Kai’s room.”Joy said, pushing Tao into her brother’s room, and she can hear Kai is now greeting them all, thanks to his great skills in acting. As soon as they are behind Kai’s door, Joy quickly went into Krystal’s room.

“Okay, all clear lets go!”Joy said, and Krystal quickly grabs her bag.

“You’re coming with me right, Joy?”Krystal asked.

“Only if you don’t mind dropping me off at Seulgi’s.”Joy replied.

“Everything for my little sister.”Krystal replied, and Joy smiled, happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter