X

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month and two weeks has passed by, Kai and Krystal who are getting closer, are now somehow, inseparable. They aren’t afraid to walk each other to class, or held a conversation in front of their lockers, they wouldn’t mind arriving together, eventhough Krystal still refused to go to school together with Kai.

Their parents are doing great, finally after a long time they called, asking about so many things, they even did a video call all together.

Everything works fine as it is, the secret is still a secret, and they’re not planning to reveal it any soon.

“Okay, tell me the truth. Do you like him!?” Sulli asked as soon as finished History class.

“Does who likes who?”Krystal replied, she really has no idea what is she talking about.

“Oh come on, Krystal. Don’t play dumb! Everyone else is talking about you and Kai.”Sulli explained, and Krystal sighed.

“I’ve never heard they stopped since he escorted me.”Krystal replied and walks to her locker, and dump in her history book, and taking the math book.

“Since he saved you from all the Myungsoo drama also, duh. You kind of pulled a great stunt that time.”Sulli said, rolling her eyes, she hates when Krystal is playing innocent like this.”Just admit it, okay? You like him, or not?”Sulli continued.

Krystal let out a small laugh, “The thing is, Ssul. He just treats me like his little sister. I know this, I heard he said it out loud.”Krystal replied, about to walk away from Sulli, but she caught up with her quickly.

“The thing is, Stal. You both are too blind to realize that you like each other. Never ever in my life I’ve seen Krystal Jung drawn like this into a guy. You even cooked dinner for him once!”Sulli said, still trying to convince her that she likes Kai.

“Gosh, it was just dinner, and its for Kai and Joy, not only him, Ssul!”Krystal replied, she doesn’t like him. No, he’s just her brother right?”Listen, he’s just my friend if you think we’re close, that’s because he’s my friend, and he thinks of me like a little sister.Now, I’ve got to go to class, Ssul. See you later!”Krystal continued, trying to avoid Sulli,who keeps telling her that she likes Kai, and vice versa.

“You’re in denial, Krystal!”Sulli shouts, earning everybody’s attention. Krystal just hurried herself to walk inside her math class.

***

“And that is a cue for you to step up on your game.”Sehun whispered, as he heard Sulli’s voice blaring through the hallway, they’re now in Physics class, and somehow Sulli’s voice caught many student’s attention, inside and outside the classroom.

Kai sighed, “What do I need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter