V

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, how do I look?”Luna asked, twirling her mint colored mini tutu dress.

“Perfect, Chen will not let go of you tonight. Is he also wearing something mint?”Sulli asked.

“Of course! We decided the color together, and by the way, you also look good in your mermaid dress, Ssul. I think you are taller than Minho now.” Luna replied.

“Am I? Krystal, Victoria! Am I taller than Minho!?” Sulli took the compliment from Luna wrong, she is now panicking, while Luna and the other 2 girls are laughing.

“No,Ssul. You look great, so that’s why I told you don’t drink to much milk!” Victoria said.

“Yeah, but I bet Minho’s going to be intimidated by you.” Krystal added.

“Ugh, you guys are so annoying.”Sulli groaned, “But you look great huh, Scarlet and Noir.”Sulli complimented Victoria who is wearing a Red Cocktail Dress, while Krystal is wearing a simple yet elegant black tube dress.

“So, the best for the last, come out, Liu!” Krystal said, and then the bathroom door creaked open, revealing a beautiful girl with a black and white above-knee dress, she looks perfect.

“Wow, you look perfect!”Luna said, her face is so happy seeing Amber in her dress for the first time.

Victoria whistled, and Sulli aweee-d.

“You look gorgeous, Ms. Amber Liu. Mr. Kris Wu, is the happiest gentleman to you.”Krystal said, and Amber smiled.

They’re ready to go to the soiree.

WELCOMING ALL THE STUDENTS OF

SEOUL JEGUK HIGH

TO THE

25th ANNUAL SENIOR SOIREE

 

“Wow, this year Soiree is much better than last year’s.” Luna said, as soon as she steps her Louboutin’s into the ballroom.

“Sooo better, have you guys found your escorts yet? I can see Zhoumi right in front of me now.”Victoria responded, looking dreamily at Zhoumi who is having a punch with Kris, and Tao.

“Yeah, me too, Vic. Me too.”Amber said, smiling when she found Kris.

Krystal, Sulli, and Luna looked around the room to find their escorts. Sulli and Luna quickly found theirs. But Krystal didn’t found any sign of Myungsoo.

“You guys go to your escorts, im going to grab a drink.”Krystal said, giving them all a smile.

“No its fine, we’re going to accompany you until Myungsoo is found.”Sulli said. Krystal shook her head, “No, its fine. You guys go, your prince awaits.” Krystal said, persuading her friends to go to their escorts, even though she’s a little bit disappointed that Myungsoo is still nowhere to be found. She decides to grab herself a punch, and stand alone in the corner waiting for her .

“Good evening, Young Lady.” A guy voice greeted, and when Krystal turns around she smiled happily, its Tao, and Joy who looks beautiful in green.

“Oh my god! You guys look so great together!” Krystal said happily. Joy let out a shy laugh.

“Unnie, you are the one who is gorgeous, just in that simple black dress.”Joy complimented.

“Who’s your , Krystal? I hope we’re not intruding anything.”Tao asked.

“No, of course not. I haven’t see my yet, but its fine.”Krystal give them a smile, eventhough it’s a bitter smile.

“Tao-oppa, can you grab me something to eat, please?”Joy asked, hinting that she wants to have a talk with Krystal.

“Of course, my lady. Krystal, do you want anything?”Tao asked.

“No, im  good.”Krystal replied. Tao nods, “Okay, be right back.”He said, and then he walks to the patisserie table.

“Unnie, I haven’t seen Myungsoo-oppa!” Joy whispered, and Krystal nods.

“Me too, I am worried that he might not show up.”Krystal admits, and Joy pats her shoulder.

“How can he bail on a girl like you, Unnie. He is stupid if he do so!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter