XIX

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Krystal, you really have to tell him, you’re leaving in a week!” Victoria said over the phone.

Krystal let out an audible sigh, she has a week left in Korea, yet she hasn’t tell Kai about her departure to the states.

“Its hard, Vic. I cant just tell him, when he is excited about the plan that we’re both attending SNU.” Krystal replied, laying flat on her stomach on her bed. Her room is a bit messy because clothes and stuffs are everywhere, she finds it hard to pack her things, maybe because her heart doesn’t want to go.

“But not telling him will hurt him, Stal. What if he found out from one of us? Don’t get me wrong, I love Sulli and Luna to death, but you know sometimes they can be over-excited, or over-depressed and they started to spill all the beans to everyone, in order to make themselves feel better.” Victoria said. Krystal sighed again, and Krystal knows that Victoria is rolling her eyes on the other line.

“Sighing like that wont help, Krystal. Seriously, why are you so complicated?” Victoria asked, she’s getting annoyed, and Krystal knows that.

“I am complicated.” She replied in defeat.

Victoria let out a mocking laugh, “Yeah, you are the most complicated person, when everything is so easy. All you have to do is tell him, maybe the Kim’s might consider Kai studying in UCLA too. And Krystal, everyone knows that the Kai Kim might end up with the Krystal Jung one day.” Victoria said, and hearing this its like a stab in Krystal’s heart.

Everyone is expecting a Kim and a Jung to be together, either for the merge of the company, or since the Soiree, the Myungsoo accident, and when people knows that Kai and Krystal are dating, they expect this relationship to last forever.

“Yeah, that was then. The Kim’s and Jung’s arranged marriage is now endgame.” Krystal snickered.

“What do you mean by endgame?”

“He’s not marrying me, I’m not marrying him.”

Victoria laughed over the phone, “Seriously? Krystal, you’re being really sensitive right now. Don’t be such a baby, of course—“

“No, Vic. Seriously, we aren’t. Kai is arranged with someone else, and I’m also going to be arranged with another Lad.” Krystal who is already sensitive, and annoyed cut her off.

“Krystal, seriously you need to calm down. Breath.” Victoria is still not buying it.

“No, but seriously. I know who he’s going to marry.” Krystal feels her voice become to stutter. “He’s off with Suzy Bae.” She continued, and she feels like a little weigh is lifted from her chest, all these time she has kept this as a secret, not one of the girls knows about this.

“Krystal…”Victoria is now out of words, “Please tell me that isn’t true? Suzy is with Taecyeon after all.” Victoria continued, still not wanting to buy it.

“She is, but you know, Vic. In our world there’s no such thing as love. Even though Suzy’s parents know that their daughter is madly in love with Taecyeon, the show must still go on.”Krystal let out a d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter