I

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Lets go to the mall today! I heard that Etude’s having a big sale, I really really need some new lipsticks.” Luna said, while applying some powder to her face.

“Cant, Luna. Sorry. I have to pack my things.”Krystal replied, giving her friends a disappointed look.

“Are you going somewhere, Krys?” Victoria, eating her salad asked.

“No, im just going to move into one of my parents relative’s house. You know, they’re going to China for 3 days, and they wont let their kids to live on their own.”Krystal explained.

“Really? And you’re okay with that?” Amber asked, while chewing on her hamburger.

Krystal just shrugged, and sighed. “I don’t know, but they said they have a really nice daughter, younger than me, but we go to the same school.”She replied.

The four of them then stopped whatever they’re doing.

“Is everything okay?” Krystal asked, weird to find her friends like this.

“Krystal, do you know Joy’s family name?” Victoria asked.

“Duh, no. I haven’t met her yet, Victoria.” Krystal replied, “Whats wrong? Is she some celebrity or something?” She continued.

“Don’t you know that she has a brother?” Sulli asked.

“Yeah, my mom told me that, why?” Krystal replied, “Really guys, whats going on?” Krystal continued.

“Do you know who is her brother?” Amber asked.

Krystal widens her eyes, and the four of them thought that she already know.

“Don’t tell me he’s a or something! Guys! Please!” Krystal shrieked.

Her friends just rolls their eyes, and sighed in annoyance.

“No, you dummy. He’s Kai Kim! You’re living with Kai Kim!” Luna then explained.

“WHAT!?” Krystal shrieked again, earning the attention from the whole cafeteria.

“She just found it out.”Kai sighed, dropping his head to the table.

“Well, how do you know about that?” Kyungsoo asked, “He’s not saying anything like Kai Kim or something.”He continued.

“Soo, she freaking shrieked. And she’s with her friends. Im pretty sure she told her who’s Tan Kim’s son.”Kai replied.

“They could’ve been talking about Joy, she’s also Tan Kim’s daughter.”Kyungsoo shrugged, eating his sandwich.

Kai gives Kyungsoo a look before sighing in defeat, “Why cant you just believe me, Soo?” He asked.

“Because you’re too confident, they aren’t talking about you.”Kyungsoo answered, and then suddenly those five girls looked at their table.”Okay, yeah, well maybe they are talking about you.” He gave up.

“See? , this is going to be real awkward.” Kai said, a little bit worried.

“Why so fussy about it, Kai? She’s going to spend more time with Joy than you.”Kyungsoo replied.

“Okay, Kyungsoo Do, let me tell you something. You’re not helping at all.” Kai complained. Kai then spotted his other friends who’s coming to their table.”Whatever, but can you do me a favor? Please don’t tell anyone about this. Its just you and Me, Soo.” Kai continued, patting his back.

“Your secret is safe with me, Kai.”Kyungsoo replied, back to eating his sandwich, while Kai now is giving his brofist to his other friends.

“Thanks for letting me stay here, Uncle and Auntie.”Krystal said, her hands are shaking because she’s nervous, she’s going to live with Kai Kim? If people knows about this, its going to be something rich.

“Of course, honey. Joy need a sister figure too, you know Kai is not really her type of brother.”Mrs. Kim replied with a laugh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter