VIII

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, Mr. Kai Kim, where’s your girlfriend?” Baekhyun asked, as soon as Kai arrived at their table in the cafeteria, its Monday, so that means school again.Kai looked at the table which Baekhyun pointed, Amber, Luna, Sulli, and Victoria, No Krystal. He wonder where she is.

Kai shrugs “How would I know?”, sitting beside Kris. “We’re just friends. Escorting doesn’t mean im dating her.”Kai continued.

“But that doesn’t mean you don’t like her.”Kris said, and Kai give him a look.

“Oh, come on, Kai. You escorted her, its an unusual thing to THE Krystal Jung.” Sehun added.

“And I thought we had this conversation right at the Soiree already.”Kai protested.

“That was before you become so friendly with Krystal this morning, you arrived together? Held a convo longer than 5 minutes?”Baekhyun, being the Mr.Know It All replied.

“Did you actually count that?” Kai asked, and Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Just forget about it, Baek.”Sehun said, “So, how about we all hang out at your place this Friday? Your parents are gone for a trip right?”He suggested.

“Mine?Why not yours?” Kai quickly replied, why does it have to be his place? Kyungsoo quickly looked at him, and Kai give him a “Help Me!” look.

“Well, because Kai Kim, you don’t have anyone except Joy at home, while my parents are not gone until Saturday.” Chanyeol replied.

“In fact, my parents aren’t out out town this week. So, its yours.” Sehun added.

“Cant, Joy’s inviting her friends.”Kai lied.

“Wow, that’s great, I love having Seulgi around.”Sehun said, because he crushed and escorted Seulgi to the soiree so that’s obvious.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.Wrong move, Kai Kim. Wrong move.

“Yeah but no, she wants to be alone with her girls, I was planning to go to your house instead.”Kai replied, trying to not make them come to his house.

“Why? Is there something you hiding from us?”Luhan suspiciously asked.

“I think so.”Sehun quickly added.

“NOTHING!” Kai replied, still looking at Kyungsoo.

“Guys, why don’t we hang at my place? My parents are out for a week, suit yourself, and by the way. FIFA 15.”Kyungsoo sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter