VII

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Explain.”Kai ordered, raising one of his eyebrows. He is now leaning to one of the kitchen counter, with a glass of orange juice in his hands.

“Im sorry, okay! I really am!”Joy, who is now sitting on one of the comfy stool of the Kim’s kitchen isle replied, a little bit panic because she find her brother intimidating.

“Oh, you must be, Joy. Now, explain.” Kai sarcastically said, and Joy pouted.

“I had a rough night, Kai!”Joy started, and before she can continue Kai cut her off.

“Oh yeah, I saw how you laughed with Tao last night, it was really rough, Joy.”He sarcastically commented, again.

“Can you just shut up until I finish!?”Joy yelled.

“Can you just behave in front of our guest!?”Kai replied, mimicking her tone.
“Don’t go, Krystal. Someone has an explaining to do.”Kai continued, and Joy turned around.

Krystal is spotted making her way back upstairs, avoiding this fight.

“Its okay, guys. You two can finish, im just going to Vict—“

“No, you’re going to stay here until someone apologizes for what she did.”Kai cut her off, looking Joy in the eye. Krystal walked downstairs, and then she sat beside Joy.

“Unnie, Im really sorry for what happened last night, I didn’t mean to yell at you like that, I had a rough night. At first it was fun with Tao, and the others, but then we he drove me home, he starts to talk about his ex, and I was—“

“So, it was just about you being jealous? Yeah, you had a rough night.”Kai rolled his eyes.

“Kai, let her finish.”Krystal said, and she also glared.

Kai put both of his hands in the air,”If you say so, I just don’t want you to get caught up in her childish drama, Stal.”Kai replied.

“What is wrong with you, Kai? Are you still mad because I went with Tao? Are you jealous because I had a date, and you didn’t. Are you jealous that im starting to win, huh?” Joy is now joining the conversation.

“I escorted Krystal, why should I be jealous?” Kai replied.

“Oh, so she’s just an accessory then?” Joy said again, and Krystal looked at her, and Kai.

“She’s not! Joy, why are you making things up!” Kai shouted, angry because Joy is now telling lies about him.

“But you aren’t actually her date, huh? You lose, Kai, you lose!”Joy replied again, also shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter