XVI

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kai, where are my shoes?” Krystal knocked on Kai’s door.

Kai opened his door, tousled hair, black v-neck, and his grey trackies. Krytsal gulped at the sight, she cant believe he is now her boyfriend. While on the other side Kai is also trying to control himself from kissing her, how can a girl in a white loose shirt, and cotton shorts be so attractive? And its his girlfriend.

“Why? You’ve already got a pair of new shoes!” Kai said, a little bit worried that Krystal might not wear his gift tomorrow.

Krystal chuckled, “Easy, captain. Im just packing my things right now, you know, Mom and dad is going to be back in 2 days.” Krystal said, somehow her voice sounded a little bit sad.

This hits Kai too, they wont be living together again. His days will be back to normal again. The fun 93 days are over.

“Oh yeah, right.” Kai said, his voice reflecting Krystal’s. “Wait a minute.”He then disappears into his room, and in 2 minutes he’s back with Krystal’s shoes. “Here.” He said.

“Thankyou, im going back to my room now. Night, boyfriend.” Krystal replied, sending him a wink. But then, she’s being turned around, and kissed by the young boy named Kai who couldn’t control his hormones.

“You could still leave your things here, and pick it up right after school. Im sure we’ll have a dinner together with our parents later.” Kai said, as soon as he finished putting Krystal’s things in to the car trunk.

“Its not like you’re not going to see me again, Kai.” Krystal chuckled, “Thanks for the stay.” She continued and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend’s waist, Kai then kissed her forehead.
“Time flies so fast.” He said, he’s been sulking like a baby since yesterday, Krystal never saw this side of Kai, he acts like they’re never going to meet again.

“Indeed, young man. Now, its time for us to go to school. See ya!” Krystal untangled herself from her boyfriend and get into her car. Kai sighed, and then entered his own car.

“Thankyou for taking care of Krystal, Kai and Joy.” Mr. and Mrs. Jung thanked both the Kim’s children.

“Its my pleasure to take care of your daughter, uncle and aunty.” Kai politely replied, and hearing this Krystal smiled.

“Krystal is the perfect-unnie for me, uncle and aunty. She takes care of me really well, even better than my own brother.” Joy replied, and the table laughed.

“So, how’s school?” Mr. Kim asked, and all the 3 kids answered his question. The seniors said that they were already busy studying for the upcoming exam, and Joy tells about her dance activites at school.

“You two should send your application to the universities that you wanted to attend soon.” Mrs. Kim said, “Kai, have you make your decision?” She continued to ask.

“Yes mom, im going to apply at SNU, business major.”Kai replied politely.

“That’s good, you know you have to take care of the company soon.”His father said, looking a bit nervous, “Uhmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter