II

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Umm…morning.”Krystal greets, when she spotted Kai who is having his breakfast.

“Oh, hey.”Kai replied, a little bit surprised, he almost forgot that Krystal is now living here.”Grab anything you want, there’s some cereal, or you can ask the maid to cook for you.”Kai continued.

Krystal glanced at his bowl, its Raisin Bran. They eat the same cereal.

“No, im good. Do you mind if i…take the cereal?” Krystal asked.

Kai smiled, “Mi casa es su casa.” He replied. Krystal just smiled and takes a bowl, pouring some cereal into it, and then the milk.

They eat in silence, Krystal is just checking her phone, and Kai did the same.

“Morning!” A few minutes later,a cheery voice chirped.

“Morning, Joy.”Krystal replied, giving her a smile.

“Unnie, why are you eating that? I have fruity pebbles here, its much more yummy than that.” Joy said, pouring her fruity pebbles cereal into her bowl.

“Raisin bran is for the school soccer captain, Unnie. Its to healthy, have something sweet instead.”She continued, now she is pouring her milk.

“You talk too much, Joy. Raisin bran is for young adults, fruity pebbles is for kids.”Kai replied, giving her a smug,

“Is that really so, Unnie!?” Joy is trying to get help from Krystal.

Krystal giggles, “Well, not really. You know my friends, Luna and Sulli, they’re still eating that too.”Krystal said. Joy pointed her tongue at Kai. Kai rolled his eyes, and glanced at Krystal,”Really?”He mouthed, not believing Krystal’s word earlier.

“No.”Krystal mouthed back, and he let out a low laugh.

“Whats so funny?”Joy asked.

“Nothing, now hurry up, Joy. We’re running late.”Kai replied,”Uhm, Krystal…are you coming with us?”He asked, he actually doesn’t know what to do, but he’s just asking to be polite.

“Oh, no, no. I brought my car here. And after all if we’re going together that’ll gain attention.”Krystal replied, “You finish?” She asked, Kai nods, she then put the three bowls of cereal into the sink.

“Its actually your job to do that, Joy.”Kai whispered to Joy.

“What!? She’s just real nice! Its not my fault!” Joy replied.

“So, should we be going then?” Kai asked, both Krystal and Joy nodded.

They walk to the garage, Kai and Joy got into Kai’s black Subaru brz, while Krystal got into her white VW Golf. Both of them start to rev their engines.

Krystal rolls down the window, and so did Kai.

“By the way, Kai.”She calls out. “You don’t have to worry about us arriving at school together, im going to pick Victoria up first.” She said.

“Okay then, take care.”Kai politely replied.

Krystal gives him a smile, “You too, see you later.” She said, and off they go.

“So, how was your first night with captain soccer?” Victoria asked as soon as they stepped on the school grounds.

“Well, first of all. Don’t say it out loud, because we made an agreement that no one can find out about this.”Krystal replied,”And to be honest,  so far he’s a nice person, he’s polite, you can see that he’s so much like his father.”Krystal continued.

“And what did you do last night?”Victoria asked again, wiggling her eyebrows, giving her a teasing look.

“Nothing! I was unpacking my things, he was in his room, and also Joy. We spent some night alone last night, literally alone.”Krystal replied.”Gosh, stop thinking about something rated, Vic. That’s not going to happen!” She continued again, playfully shoving Victoria’s shoulder.

“Whaaat? A girl can dream, right?”Victoria , and both of them laughed.

They then arrived at their class, Luna, Sulli, and Amber are already there, happily chatting and eating some dried cranberry.

“Good morning my dearest friends, how are you today?”Sulli asked.

“We’re good.”Victoria replied, grabbing some of the cranberries.

“How’s your first day with the hunk?”Luna asked casually.

Krystal quickly shushed her,”Don’t say it out loud! We don’t want other people to know about this!”She quickly explained.

“Why?People know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter