VI

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thanks for saving me, Kai.”Krystal said, when they are having their slow dance.

“Not a big deal, Stal. Im so glad I came on time.”He replied.

“This is a big deal, Kai. You’re kinda dead now, well I also am. Me and you? Its just weird.”Krystal said, “Im sorry that I’ve become a burden to you.”She continued, her head is now down, she’s just looking at her red Jimmy Choo’s

“Hey, chin up. Who said its weird? This is what the society wants, me and you together, and by the way, you’re not being a burden, this is what escorts do, saving you from something humiliating.”Kai replied, and let out a laugh.

Krystal smiled, “You should go out on a date tomorrow, so people wont let our names slip out from their lips.”Krystal continued, still worried about Kai’s reputation.

“Krystal Jung, can you just enjoy tonight?Stop thinking about what other thinks. We deal with that later, we’ll talk about that as soon as we reached home, okay?”Kai replied, he wants to enjoy The Soiree, because right now he got someone to be escorted, and its unexpected.

They continued to dance, until Luna came and tapped his shoulder.

“Can I borrow Ms. Jung for a moment, Mr. Kim? I’ll give you another Mr. Kim so you wont be alone.”Luna said, and then the four of them laughed.

“Of course, I missed Chen, he seems like he’s really enjoying the night.”Kai replied, and then he and Chen walks to the table where their friends are.

“Wow, Kai Kim. Did you two made an agreement or something?” Luna asked, as they reached their table of 5.

“None. I want to cry when Myungsoo is escorting Naeun. Its humiliating.”Krystal confessed, as she sit down beside Amber.

“I know how you feel, Krystal. Myungsoo is a total jerk, im so glad Kai came. You’re now going to have a great reputation all around the town.”Victoria replied.

“And that Myungsoo is going down, way dooown.”Amber added.

The four of them laughed, but Krystal just sighed.

“What is it now, Stal?” Sulli asked, giving her a concern look.

“Its just…my bad thoughts about Myungsoo is true, he only used me to gain popularity.”Krystal said with a very low voice, she’s still disappointed, or maybe embarrassed, humiliated,”Gosh, I feel so stupid right now.” Krystal continued.

“Well, you should feel stupid, because right now you have Kai, and you’re still weeping about Myungsoo.”Amber responded.

“True that, why are you still thinking about that Jerk? They’re a nobody now in your life now, Krystal.” Luna added.

“Look at the handsome guy behind you, he’s got everything, stop worrying about that stupid jerk.” Victoria said, directing her eyes at Kai’s table.

There he is, laughing and joking with his friends.

“Arent you glad that he is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter