XXII

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its Wednesday, and Kai hasn’t been talking to Krystal since the incident on Sunday. Eventhough theymet in the cafeteria or pass each other in the hallways, Kai only gives her a small smile. Krystal cant blame him, she knows that her actions disappoint him. Her relationship with her parents is also a bit distant, her mom has asked her who her boyfriend is, but she caved in to be honest, and said that she wouldn’t understand if she tells her who is her boyfriend.

Actually, she’s just scared. She’s leaving on Saturday, it means she only has two days left in Seoul, two days left with her friends.

“So, what are we going to do this afternoon?”Luna asked, the five of them had a sleepover at Sulli’s since Monday.

“The ice cream shop, sounds yum.” Sulli replied.“Are you in, Stal?”She asked.

Krystal nods, “Well, ice cream is indeed the cure of a broken heart.” She said, adding a dry laugh, hoping it sound funny.

“Hey, don’t say that. He only needs some time, Stal.”Amber patted her shoulder

“It’s been three days, Amb. Im leaving Saturday, he knows about it, yet he doesn’t even do anything about it!” Krystal is now a bit stressing out.

“Maybe he wants you to reach him, you see he said that he puts all the efforts in your relationship, maybe this time he wants you to do it.” Amber continued.

“Amber’s right, Stal. You should be me for a day. I’m always the one who bombarded Chen with question, and he doesn’t mind at all, well maybe he thinks but im annoying, but he knows that I love him.”Luna added.

“Just say ‘Hi!’ or something like that to him. Don’t give him a cold shoulder!” Victoria encouraged her.

Krystal doesn’t know what to do, she misses him so much, but on the other side she’s afraid to be the one that reach him first.

**

“Hey, haven’t ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter