XVII

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think we should end it here.” Kai said, to the girl who is twirling her pasta, she shot her head up.

“Im really sorry for my behavior today, im sure it’ll leave a bad first impression on you.” She said, bowing her head a few times to show that she’s really sorry.

“I don’t mind, its totally fine. I know that this arranged marriage thing is unacceptable both for you and me.”Kai let out a laugh, “Anyway, you should go, your boyfriend has wait long enough, and he’s sending daggers at me since the first time he came here.” Kai continued,eyeing Taecyeon Ok, who is sitting 2 tables away from them.

Suzy, The beautiful Bae’s daughter, looks shocked as soon as Kai said that, “How did you know?” She asked, she didn’t think that Taecyeon waiting for her is that obvious.

“Because if this happens to my girlfriend, I’d do the same thing like him. Not that my girlfriend doesn’t care about me, she’s somehow putting someone else’s—especially her parents, or my parents, as they’re very close—happiness first. So, she says that I should just follow my father’s word.”Kai replied.

Suzy is touched upon hearing this, know she realizes that her boyfriend do love her so much. “I know it, you have a girlfriend, you keep texting and smiling at your phone. If I may ask, who is the lucky girl to have such a gentlemen like you?” Suzy then asked, hoping that he wont mind answering her question.

Kai chuckled, “Krystal Jung.” He proudly replied, and this made Suzy gasp.

“Oh my god,” She eyed him from head to toe, “You two look really good together!” She continued. Everyone knows Krystal Jung, the beautiful daughter of The Jungs, also smart and very talented. Everyone adores her.

“Well, you can call us Beauty and The Beast.” Kai responed, a little bit shy when he realized that Krystal is too pretty for him to call her as his girl.”So, lets get going then, I don’t want to make your boyfriend pissed.” Kai continued, and stood up. He then walked to Taecyeon, who is a little bit surprised.

“Nice to see you again, Taecyeon Ok. Although its somehow wrong to meet you again in a situation like this.”Kai greeted, offering his hand, and Taecyeon gladly shake his hand with Kai’s.

“ Its been a long time, Kai. Well, im trying to accept the fact that i'll have to let Suzy go, glad it was you. Please take care of her well. ” Taecyeon tried to sound normal, eventhough it hurts to say those words, Kai can put himself in Taec’s shoes, what if one day he must say those word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter