XX

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was dead silent. Neither one of them talks. Krystal is just fiddling with her fingers, while Kai’s gaze is fixed on the UCLA envelope.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” His voice was soft, calm, but it’s thick with disappointment.

Krystal didn’t answer, its not like she doesn’t want to, but she cant find her voice.

Silence washed over them, Kai didn’t bother to ask again. He knows that maybe Krystal was, or maybe is still scared to tell him.

“Does your friends knows about this?” He asked.

Krystal nods, and Kai sighed.

“I’m feeling stupid right now.”Kai said with a sarcastic laugh, and Krystal cant do anything other than hiding her face with her long hair.

“All these times I’ve been busy working my off to call Taecyeon and do some researches about merging the company without a marriage. I almost gave up, and wanted to tell my parents about our relationship, but I didn’t, because I know it’ll be useless if I didn’t find another way to merge the company.”He continued. “Don’t you realize something, Stal? It looks like im the only one who’s madly in love with you. Well, who wouldn’t? You’re THE Krystal Jung, any guy would kill to be me, and I’m so glad to be the lucky guy.”He said.

Krystal can feel her cheeks are wet with her tears right now, and she still hasn’t find her voice yet.

“You ditched our dates, 3 times in a row. Was it because you’re too busy packing and preparing for UCLA?” He asked. “Stal, look at me.”

Krystal sniffed, wipe her tears, and quickly looked up to Kai, and she nods.

“I couldn’t face you that time.”She weakly replied.”I just cant. You’re excited about us attending SNU together, and I know if I tell you about UCLA you would—“

“But turns out I’m also disappointed because you didn’t tell me about UCLA. Thanks to the postman who left this envelope on your doorstep.” He cut her off.”When are you leaving?”

“Next week.” She replied, she’s still fiddling with her fingers.

Kai let out a mocking laugh, “I am so stupid.” He mumbled, and Krystal swears a tear escaped her eyes again. Kai stood up, and walked to Krystal. “Don’t cry.” He said, wiping her tear. “You know im madly in love with you, and I’m putti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter