IV

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 2 weeks since Krystal live with Kai and Joy, they grew closer to each other, as in closer, not in an awkward relationship. Friday nights is usually spent with some DVD marathons, or monopoly, while Saturday all of them had a night out with their own friends. Luckily, nobody finds out about the three of them living together, well not yet maybe, but they hope no one will find out until the end of time.

Its already 2 in the morning, and looks like Kai and Krystal just got home from a friendly outing with their friends.

“Whoa, I didn’t know you just came back. A wild night?”Kai teased as he bumped into Krystal.

She giggles, “If having 2 bottles of snapple, 1 cup of caramel frappucino, 2 tacos, 3 slices of pizza, 4 sushis, and one box of chinese take out sounds wild to you then yes.”Krystal replied, dropping herself to the couch.

“Wow, that sounds pretty wild,you must be stuffed now.”Kai replied sitting beside her.

“How was your night, captain? You’ve won the game, I bet you have so many cheerleaders hanging around you.”Its Krystal’s turn to .

Kai let out a soft laugh, “I actually ran away, and hide in Sehun’s room, playing FIFA with him, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo.”Kai replied.

“I thought you were going to that party, since Myungsoo was there.”He continued.

“Oh, no. We’re not in that kind of relationship yet, I mean…he said he liked me, and I said it back, but we’re not official or what so ever.”Krystal replied.
Kai nods his head, “Anyway, I didn’t know he’s a party type of guy, he said party is not his thing.”Krystal said.

“Since the news about you and him starts to spread out, he’s the guy who attends the party.”Kai replied. “Minho once throws a private party,only a few people are allowed, unfortunately Myungsoo’s name wasn’t on the list, and he said that he’s sort of your plus one, or substitute or whatsoever, and he eventually got in.”Kai continued.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter