XIV

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, are you home already? Can I come in?” Joy peeked into Krystal’s room, Krystal is reading a magazine and listening to her iPod. Seeing Joy, Krystal quickly plugged out her earphone.

“Of course, whats wrong?”Krystal responded, and Joy walks into her room, making herself comfortable on Krystal’s bed.

“Nothing, I just want to talk.”She said, giving Krystal her sweetest smile.

“Well, if you say so. What do you want to talk about?”Krystal asked.

“Girl talk. We can talk about anything, gossips, or boys.” Joy replied, and hearing the word “Boys” Krystal can feel that her face is starts to burn.

“Unnie! Why is your face suddenly so red!?” Joy giggled, “Is it because I mention the word “boys”?” Joy continued, still laughing.

“No! Of course not it was just…”Krystal stopped for a moment, trying her best to find a right excuse, Joy raised one of her eyebrows, waiting for her answer.

“Well, yes, okay, maybe?” Krystal gives up, she blames her brain for being stupid at moments like this.

“So you got a crush! Who is it! Tell me tell me!”Joy sing-songed, jumping up and down on Krystal’s bed.

“Its…no one, yeah. Its…no one you know.”Krystal quickly replied, hoping that Joy will buy that.

“Is it? I pretty much know the seniors, Unnie.”Joy replied, “But its okay, maybe I really don’t know the guy. Im very happy right now, both you and Kai got yourself crushes!”Joy cheered, and this made Krystal stiff.

Kai. Right. That name sure made her cheeks blush again. The images of him ruffling her hair, his smile, how he talked, how he fixed his hair flashed in Krystal’s mind again.

“Oh my god.”She muttered, forget that Joy is here with her right now. She buried her face in her hands.

“Unnie is everything okay?”Joy asked, playing the innocent, while she actually know that her favorite unnie is thinking about her brother.Krystal then shot her head up, surprised that Joy is here.

“Oh my god.”She muttered again, and this time Joy laughed.

“Unnie! Don’t tell me that you have a crush on…Kai?”Joy asked, trying her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter