XVIII

93 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You seem slightly upset these past weeks, Stal. Is there something bothering you?” Victoria asked.

Its been weeks since the Kim’s announced that Kai is getting married with a Bae. And when Krystal says it’s a Bae, its literally a Bae. Suzy Bae, is a girl who your mom and dad would love to death, she’s a nice girl, and very pretty too. Just like Krystal, everyone loves her too. While Krystal has this cool, chic, dominating aura. Suzy has the lovely, kind, and caring aura.

“Nothing, its just the examination.”Krystal lied, trying to sound convincing.

Amber scoffed, “Yeah sure, for the first time in forever, I heard Krystal Jung is worried with the examination.” She said, and Luna nods at her statement.

“That’s so not Krystal Jung. Come on, Stal, we’re your friends, you can tell us everything.” Luna said, urging Krystal to spill the beans.

“Yeah, Stal. We’re bestfriends, and bestfriends share secrets, that’s what keeps us close.” Sulli said, quoting the words from Pretty Little Liars. The 4 girls rolled their eyes when Sulli said this, she’s been obsessing over PLL lately.

“Ssul, just stop it. You’re not Alison Dilaurentis, and you’ll never be.”Luna said.

“Who says im Alison? I think im a little bit of Hann—“

“No, Ssul. You’re just Sulli Choi, Kay?” Victoria cut her off, and Sulli just shrugged.

“But seriously, Stal. Whats happening? Is it Kai?” She asked her.

Krystal just sighed, and she’s sure her friends can tell that Kai’s the prob.

“What did he do?” Amber asked, sounding as if she’ll kill him if Kai is hurting one of her bestfriend.

“But you two seem okay. I mean, you two are still being Kai and Krystal. You aren’t giving each other a cold shoulder.” Sulli said, observing Krystal, and Kai who is sitting and laughing around with his friends.

“We are okay, its just—“

“Krystal?” Krystal and the 4 girls turned their heads, only to see Suzy Bae standing  in front of them.

“Hey, Sue.”Krystal greeted, surprised that she’s reaching to her.”Do you want to join us for lunch? Here grab a seat.”Krystal offered, looking at Suzy who is holding a tray full of cafeteria food.

“Umm…actually, do you mind to join me for lunch? I mean, I need to talk to you…”Suzy said, eyeing Krystal’s friends.”Privately.”She continued.

Eventhough Suzy hasn’t say it out loud, Krystal know that Suzy is going to talk about Kai. Without even hesitating, Krystal got up from her seat.

“Sure, I don’t mind at all.”She said, “See you guys later.” She bid goodbye to her friends and followed Suzy to the table outside the cafeteria.

And she can feel that Kai and his friends gazes are following her, and Suzy.

“Sue, come on. You don’t need to be this awkward around me.” Krystal said, because Suzy has not yet started talking. Well, she did, but its no other than a “So…”and then she’s silent again, because she’s somehow feeling awkward.

“I know the whole situation, Sue. Kai has told me about your date yesterday, and im fine with it, knowing that you’re not even interested in the man in front of you.”Krystal continued, chuckling, hoping to break the ice.

And surprisingly, Suzy laughed at her joke. “Not at all, I was more interested with the beast beside our table.” She replied, mentioning Taecyeon, her boyfriend.

“Oh yeah, I heard Taecyeon was there. I sound like a bad girlfriend.” Krystal said, and Suzy chuckled.

“We didn’t thought that it’ll be Kai, Taecyeon is afraid that it might be a jerk or someone else.” Suzy shrugged, “Krystal, I promise you that I’ll cancel this wedding, okay?” She continued, suddenly turning serious.

“Suzy…”

“No, seriously. Taecyeon is now doing a research along with his friends,  trying to find another legal way to merge a company.” Suzy informed, and Krystal is surprised with this, she knows that Taecyeon is already in college, and also majoring business, but she’s surprised to know that Taecyeon, Suzy, and obviously Kai are putting a big effort to cancel this arranged marriage.

“What can I do to help you?”She asked.

Suzy just smiled, ‘Taecyeon, and Kai are already helping each other. I just found out yesterday. Im sure they can handle this.” Suzy replied. “What I need you to do is, tell your and Kai’s parents about your relationship.”She continued.

Hearing this Krystal quickly shook her head, “Suzy, that is impossible! I cant do that!” She responded, and Suzy rolled her eyes.

“Its not impossible, Stal. Its just you who doesn’t have the heart to disappoint his parents.”Suzy said.

“Who do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter