The fight

The New Boy

Xiumin POV

I immediately take my phone and try to see if Luhan texted me after Kris left my house. Luhan didn't and I am getting worry about him. What happen if that thing don't work on him and he will stay like that forever? I know, I keep acting that I don't need Luhan in my life and he is just an ordinary people that takes me as a friend and I don't take him as one. I think that it is going to be okay with him, but with him gone, I realize that, I don't really find happiness. Withoout his crazy things, I feel lonely, I don't feel the same anymore. I can't believe I am saying this. I need him. I want him. I love him.

I go to KFC that afternoon and meet up with Onew hyung. We order some chicken, of course I am paying, and we disscuss about things.

It is not working hyung, he don't give me a sign that he had came back to the real world. I am getting worried.

Hyung give me a blank stare while biting on his chickeen.

Be patient ! Maybe it will have effect on him maximum in like 1 week.

Are you sure? Sehun pretty much know what I did to him . He would kill me when I made him sick!

Onew hyung swallow his chicken that he have been chewing.

You know what? The materials of that liquid is made out of kitchen ingridients. You have nothing to worry about.

Yeah, maybe.

I stretch and I realize that hyung is staring  at my un-touched chicken.

Whay are you looking at my chicken like that?

Aren't you going to eat that?

No, I change my mind, I have a stomach ache.

Because of being to worried?

Onew take my chicken away from my plate.

Maybe, I just can't tell.

He smirk and continue eating his chicken. Three days passed, I keep waiting for his text, but nothing arrive. I chew on a gum to calm myself down and watch some videos. When I am watching it, some random videos pop out on the side of the screen. The videos I can tell is about a couple who escaped from the jail together with each other's help. I can feel tears rolling on my cheeks, it is cold and I hate it. That video just remind me about Luhan and me invest the building together. I slam a pillow on my face and cry it all out and lock my door where nobody can hear me. I lay on my bed for a long time let the time pass by. I unlock the door and go downstairss to take more gum and go back upstairs. I chew on it lookiing out the window, wondering what will happen in nthe future. Not long after, I hear some quick footsteps with loud sounds walking towards my room. I look back before the door is open and guess what who do I see when the door is open. Sehun with an angry face. I am really shock to see his face being red and his hair being messy.

Ya ! You.. , you...., do you know what have you done?

I keep quiet and it is not long when Luhan pull him back.

Hey! Hey, I told you not to do this.

He is making me piss off  ! What do you think I should do ?

You just di the wrong thing! That is your fault! Don't blam it..

Sehun cut Luhan before he finish his sentance.

No, it is totally his fault for ruining the whole thing!

Oh, then why did you start it at the first place ?

You are playiing with someone else Baeb !

You know what? Let's go home, and talk about it. I don't want anyone be here to see us.

No, I want it to be finish now!

Fine, I will finish it.

Luhan walk towards me, he grab my haiir and give me an unexpected kiss. I widen my eyes in shick, I can clearly see Sehun, eyes wide open and his mouth is tingling. Luhan put his toungue out forcing me to open my mouth, with no more strengh, I let him in and he open his mouth to let me in, so I go in. I can feel his hand under my sleeves, one hand grabbing my hair hhard, one rubbing my back. It hurts, but I like it. I don'tt know how long we have been doing it but Luhan let go after some time. He look at Sehun,, I follow his gaze and Sehun is really going to die..

You... you..

Yeah, ,I just did