The wound

The New Boy

Xiumin POV

I don't used to care about whhat Luhan did to me and what he thinks my relationship is with me but this time I don't know what happen to me , I feel that I am betraying and betrayed. He make me happy while I make him happy and sad, maybe this is why Sehun never want to break up with him, once he is around you, you won't want him to leave your side. He is mean for the one he don't like and nice to his friends. I feel really hurt that Luhan don't want to see me anymore, I keep quiet while the rest of the gang chat during break time. Chanyeol noticed my quietness after for sometime.

Hey hyung.

I don't lift up my head to answer him, I keep looking down spinning the pasta in my lunch box.

Xiumin hyung.

I lift up my head, I don't say a word but I move my head to tell him that I am asking him what's up.

You are being quiet today, anything wrong?

I smile a bit trying to overcome what is realized by him, I shake my head to say no, It is not their problem.

Aih hyung, don't be like that....

I smile again, I look down to continue spinning my pasta when Kris rest his arm on my shoulder.

Hey guys, have you seen my girlfriend?

Aih hyung, you don't have one !

I look up, Lay throw a bottle cap to Kris.

Aih stop it! I am just kidding you know?

Everyone laugh, except for me.

But do you think that it iis cute when Luhan do this to Xiumin?

Do what? it don't answer my question until Kris lay his head on my shoulders. I widen my eyes, not because I like it or I hate it, is becuase that I can see Luhan across the canteen. He don't look alright, Tao and D.O is holding his hand hard when he is trying to get free from them. I can tell that Tao have a little trouble handling him while D.O, he is having a lot of trouble. Sehun is walking in front of them leading them the way, Suho walk behind Luhan, holding down his shoulders so e have a lower chance to go away. Baekhyun come running, helping D.O to hold Luhan's arm. Everyone started to stand up from their seat and walk towards the furthest corner of the canteen where Luhan's gang usually sit.

What's happening?

Chen stand up from his seat and walk towards where everyone is walking, the whole gang follow him including me. As what I thought, everyone is gathering around the table where Luhan's gang sit every break time. I slip trough a crowd of student to get a better view of what is happening. After I get into the front row, I see that the table is normal except that there is a crack at the edge of the table, a really big one. I notice Luhan's lunch box, it is covered with a some drops of red liquid. It looks like blood and it is still fresh. I look at the walls that is around, behind the place where he Sehun usuallly sit ( that is right beside Luhan) there is a letter 'X' on it, not thatt big, but big enough for me to notice. The 'X' is written with the same liquid that is coverinng Luhan's lunch box. I look back, what I expected, trail of red liquid along the canteen floor.

What did he do this time? I say, keeping my voice down.

I slip trough the crowd of students and follow the trail of red liquid. I follow it until I reach the small clinic that is opened by the school that is located at the third floor. I peek trough the window, I see Luhan, sitting on an armchair. Tao is pushing his left hand down while Baekhyun and D.O is holding his right. He is struggling to be free. Suho is standing beside the doctor, doing something. Sehun is standing behind the armchair, pressing Luhan down. I scan to Luhan's left hand, it is pale and his palms is visibly red, Tao must have hold him tight. I look at his right, his palms is not red, I wonder why when two people is holding it. I look at his arm, Baekhyun is covering half of it but Luhan doesn't look happy with Baekhyun holding his arm. Finally, the doctor turn back with something on his hand ( I don't know what was the thing called, I am not a doctor ). I can hear Luhan shouting louder, the doctor ask Baekhyun and D.O to hold his left hand and Tao hold his right. They obey, once Baekhyun release Luhan's hand, I am surprise that there is a big cut across half of his arm. Blood is flowing out slowly but in a large amount. Then, Tao come and hold his shoulder instead of his arm, he is not stupid, he will cause a lot more blood to flow if he pree his arm. I watch as the doctor use that thing to plaster Luhan's arm around the cut until you can't see the cut. Luhan don't seem to like it, he struggle so hard that D.O and Sehun can't handle his left arm so that Suho need to help out. Once the doctor finish wrapping his wound, Luhan get up imediately like he got a sudden power to hold 5 people's power. 

Hey ! Let me go !

Luhan walk towards the door, I run up to the stairs before Luhan caught me peeking. After I run for quite a while and sure that Luhan can't find me, I stop gasping for my breath. I look back, Kris is standing right behind of me. Since when he keep following me? He look calm, he is standing straight, his arms are folded,but with my good ears, I can hear he is gasping for breath.

Stop pretending that you walk to follow me here.

Kris relax from his postition and take a big gasp.

Sorry

Did you just follow me here?

Emm... I noticed you going away from the crowd earlier so I am curious what are you doing.

Oh.

I am quiet for a while 

Wait.. you just want to follow me here right??

Emm..... yeah...

What? Dude, you should know when to approach me and when to not.

Oh come on ! Is it because of Luhan?

Noo............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ ( sorry I want to stop but I feel too nice to press the '.' button) .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ( I AM SORRY , IT JUST FEELZS SO NICE !!! anyway follow my IG @kpopploversz ) .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Yes, it is because of Luhan.

Kris don't seem to like that answer. He show me his voragued ( is that how you spell it? ) face .

Let's go

He pull me to go to other places.