Luhan's weird acting

The New Boy

Xiumin POV

I am so shock as Luhan faint suddenly before hhe can even say anything.

Ya ! Ya ! Luhan ! What are you doing? Wake up !

I try shaking him but he still don't wake up.

Ah, he must be tired because of all the chasing this afternoon. I will help him to lay down on his bed.

I try to put his head up, I success to lift it up and his shoulders but he is damn heavy. I put his arms over my shoulder and support his on his waist. Later, I finally put him on his bed. I check the time, it is quite late but I have no idea where should I sleep so I go out of his room to search for spare room. When I am wondering around, I bump into one of his serveants.

Oh, hello sir.

Emm. hi, oh, can you tell me where did Luhan's friend sleep when they are having a sleepover?

Oh, they usually sleep at Luhan's room.

What? I thought Luhan only have one bed.

Emm.. yeah, that is why Luhan only invite one person for a sleep over.

I roll my eyes, I am suppose to sleep beside him.

Thanks

I go to Luhan's room, Luhan is still sleeping on his bed peacefully. I change my shirt to my comfortable clothes and sleep at the edge of the bed avoiding contact with him. It is stranger once I wake up, I can feel someone poking my back with something small. I look back, Luhan holding a thick book and a long plastic stick. He look surprise as I wake up.

Ah! Don't hurt me ! I warn you this book is really hurting!

Woah, what happen to you?

What?

Are you having a tired day yesterday? You faint before you can explain anything.

Emm.. who are you?

What?

And what are you doing on my bed?!

Woah man, chill. I am just having a sleepover last night and nothing go wrong  you know, are you having a bad dream?

What? Why should I invite you?This don't make any sense!

Whoa ! What is wrong with you?

I am not a doctor but I want to know what happen to him so I want to take a look at him when he step backwards and call for guards. The guards come in running and confuse at the same time seeing Luhan point at me horrified and ask me to go out. I take out all my stuff and the files then go out of his room. One of the guard lead me downstair and ask me to sit down at the living room table.

So, what happen to him?

I don't know, he faint yesterday night like, suddenly, I don't know what hapen to him okay? I am not sure if he still knows me!

Since you are Luhan's friend, we trust you and we are going to check the camera that we instal as you come in. I hope you are telling the truth and I am sorry that he act this way. You need to get to school I suppose, please get dress and we will send you to school seperately with Luhan.

Emm.. okay.

Please wait at the main door as you finish, the limousine will be witing for you.

I widen my eyes but I nod, I change to the school uniform and head to the main door. He is right, a limousine is waiting.

I seriously widen my eyes, the driver get out of the front and go back to open my door.

Please come in sir.

Emm. thanks.

I come in, I never seen what is inside a limousine before so I am amaze by the features of the limousine. I sit at the place nearest to the driver so i can ask him random questions. Before I reach school, I realize something, my friends knew that I am not rich, there must be something wrong when I go to school with a limousine.

Emm.. can you park a little far from the school?

Why sir?

I am afraid that my friends thibk about something fishy.

Oh, ok sir.

I am dropped off not far from school so I walk to go to school. Good thing my friends don't really care when they see me walking to school, they just act normally. I am having a normal time when the bell rings. Me and Kris head back to the clasroom and wait for the teacher, in my surprise, Luhan is not on his desk, I think he don't come to school.

That afternoon, one of Luhan's serveant call me to go to Luhan's house. I go there and the guard is waiting for me on the main door.

Nice to meet you here sir Xiumin, can you please take a seat on the sofa?

I nod, I see that Sehun's driver is talking with one of the female serveant. I ask the guard

I Sehun around?

Yes sir, Sehun come by to check on Luhan sir.

Emmm.. means I am not suppose to be here, Sehun won't like that.

I am afraid that he won't like it but we need you here.

ok.

The guards and me sit across each other on the sofa in the living room.

So, we've checked the camera and Luhan does faint suddenly, we know you are not the cause but we want to ask you some questions.

Emm.. ok, go ahead.

Ok, what did Luhan do before he faint?

Emm.. he is, examining a liquid....

What type of liquid exactly?

I don't know too.

Ok, do you find anything weird about him before he faint?

Yeah, he start talking in random words that have no meaning.

And as he wake up, he dont know you?

Yeah..

The guard put his chin on his hand and we are quiet for a while but he then stand up.

Follow me please.

I stand up and follow him. I follow him allong the rooms of te house, I recognize this way.

Emm.. where are we going exactly?

Luhan's room.

What? Sehun is around here somewhere, I am not allow to go in the same room as luhan.

But I am afraid that you need too.

But, I have lots of problem with him?

I am sorry sir but you are the last person to be with him. Don't worry, we told Sehun nothing and he have no idea that you are around.

We each Luhan's room. The guard for the first time ever opens the door rudely without knocking, I honestly feel pretty surprise about that. Once the door is open, it is clearly that Luhan and Sehun is making out on his bed, both of them are not wearing their shirt. I am surprise that Luhan is not wearing his ' Xiuhan' necklace, I wish Sehun don't see that necklace. Good thing, both of them are wearing pants but Sehun must push Luhan's pants down becuase his pants almost uncover his whole pantie. I can feel my anger rising up and I know the guards is shock too. The both of them just freeze there for a while and immediately take their shirt and Luhan pull his pants up.

Ya! What is that? Knock the dooor before you want to come in!

I am sorry sir, I don't want to disturb you.

Ok, what do you want? And why is he here?

Luhan point at me confuse and Sehun is starring at me unhappy.

Oh, I thought he can help you out.

Help me out with what? I am perfectly fine as long as my Sehunnie loves me and that jerk is away from me!

Luhan hug Sehun, Sehun give us a sneaky smile, I don't like that, there is somthing in that smile that makes you uncomfortable.

Now go, I need some time with him you know.

Luhan shut his door before we can even speak. The guard turn to me.

Strange, he never act this way before. He never love Sehun that much and he always recognize you.

I know I know, this is odd. May I please go home, I will figure this out at home after I study and I willl let you know after a hypothesis.

Thank you, I appriciate your cooperation Mr. Xiumin. Sorry for taking your time aand disturbing you, everyone is just getting worried about him.

No, it is ok, just tell me his updated news so I can get more information and closer to the solution.

I understand,

The guard lead me to the main door and I go home.