Researching

The New Boy

Xiumin POV

After visiting Luhan, I go back home and immediately take out the file that I took from Luhan earlier. I read Luhan's profile and the sick potion immediately. I am shock that now I undertstand that Luhan is being targetted to drink the love potion. Now what did Sehun gave him? The person will fall in love with the person that gave him the food. I look at the side effects of drinking the potion, Luhan must have amnesia and don't remmember me and inviting me for sleep over. Everything make sense now. I ttry to search for the cure but the file seem to be unfinish and nothing is written there except for the materials to make the potion. I got a good idea, I think I know someone to help me with this job, someone trustful enough. The next day, I go to Onew hyung's class since I his science score is really good. When I arrive in front of his class, he is tidying up his bag. I have been close to this hyung since I am in lower grades but we stop chatting once he move to this school.

ONEW HYYYYYYUUUUUUUNNNNNNGGGGG !!!!!!!

He look back and smile than walk to me.

Oh Xiumin it is you, you don't come here often, what is wrong?

Oh, I have problem with my science, maybe you can help me a little bit?

He smile at me, damn he have a sweet smile.

Of course, I will help anything for my cute dongseng here, what do you want to ask me?

Can you stop by att my house today or tommorow maybe?

Of course, I will be there today.

Thanks hyung.

I wave goodbye at him and go back to my class. Later that day, hyung droop by at my house 

What's wrong?

Luhan drank this potion called the sick potion and now he got amnesia and he have not been coming to school since yesterday. I know the materials but I don't know how to fix this.

Hyung widen his eyes

Luhan? You mean Sehun's boyfriend? are you in his gang now?

Emm.. no.

What? No way Sehun is lettting you to play with him.

Yeah, I do get in trouble a lot.

Wow, you are so lucky. If you are not, you are probably dead right now.

Ok, now please stop talking about that. Can you just please take a look on these files and find the cure?

Ok, I will take a look.

Onew take the file that is on my table, I am sure that it is about the potion. He read eriously and he look so focus that I am afraid to disturb him. After he finish, he take another flile and read it too. Not long after, he is done and he looks he completely understand the situation.

Hey, I am afraid that if Luhan drink the potion, it is going to be so effective on him. It is going to be hard to cure him and it will be more challenging with Sehun around.

I nod and then smile a little. I take my laptop out and plug the USB in the chord. Not long after, I found myself watching the video with Onew hyung. I watch as the robot thinggy went inside Luhan's mouth and being swallowed. His neck is really dark so the robot need to turn the light on his head to let us have a better view. This Oesophagus is bright pink and it is slowlly bringing us down. When the robot finally arrive at the stomach, I change my mind, the oeseophagus is much better than this. His stomach is huge or maybe the robot is so small but anyways, there are liquids around the wall of the stomach. It is a distgusting view but the robot keep scannign the area around and informationn keep popping out on the screen. Onew hyung don't seem to be disgusted, he concentrate at the video and nod on each every information that come out. I don't really pay attention though, I hate to see it. Not long after, Onew hyung look back and he laugh seeing me being like this.

It is hydrochloric acid. It helps to break down your food in your stomach. I know it is like this but without this, you have trouble to dump you know.

I nod and he come back to watch the video. I pay attention for sometime, I can see that Luhan's sugar level is quite high and his fat is quite low but I laugh like seriously when hyung told me that those sugar will be converted into fat. The robot really take its time insode the stomach, I waited forever for it to finally move to the small intestine. You know what, each part is just getting more disgusting, now, coral reffs are everywhere and they are like... I don't even want to describe it to you. My head hurts as the robot reach the large intestine. [ First of all, I am sorry to teach you guys science but you know what, I am impress that I can remmember my last term's lesson. ] I shut my eyes immediately and cover my face with my arms.

May I stop watching this?

EMm.. if you don't want to watch the robot being flushed in the toilet then you may.

I lay immediately on my bed and try to look at beautiful pictures to over come the scene just now. Onew hyung call me to look at his research after I think I am asleep. I go to the table and check it out. Hyung told me that the potion contain lots of sugar and he can fix this but it needs time. I thank hyung as he finish his work here and read the papers he left for me. It is a map, he is planning to give it to Luhan. I try my best to understand the plan but I keep worrying Sehun will pop out of nowhere. am pretty surprise that Luhan come to school a week after that, this will be easier than I thought. Lunch time, I run to Onew hyung's classroom.

Got it?

He smile and hand me a test tube that is containing a bright blue liquid.

Are you sure that he won't die drinking this?

So, you're telling me that I want Sehun to kill you?

No, not at all.

Then, trust me !

Ok,ok

Anyway, where should we meet up?

Just in front of the KFC ok?

Ok, ,remmember to bring loads of money.

Ok ok, I need to do something.

Onew give me a smile and walk away. I run to the place where Luhan likes to hang out and find the expected. Luhan is sitting beside Sehun, locking his hand with his and they are talking together as a group. I gather my courage by squeezing the handkercheif on my hand. I walk to Sehun, good thing he is facing the wall. I tie the handkercheif on his head so he can't see.

Ya ! Who is this?

Ya! Hands off!

Luhan stand up and try to stop me but I finish tieing it by then. Suho and the others on the table stand up while looking at me confusly. After I am finish with Sehun, I look at Luhan furiously to tell him to be careful . He don't get my warning and still looking at me to back off. I open the test tube cap and just shove the test tube in his mouth and force him to drink it. The other members immediately go panic and go out of their ssseat to stop me while I am still forcefully shoving it into his mouth. I am sure that Luhan is drinking it forcefully, he is not drinkin it fast enough so I pour it into his mouth for him to drink it faster. I am sure that Sehun doesn't know what is going on since he just sit there and try to call out some names. Luhan finished everything when the members is pulling me back. Luhan give me a loud cough, Baekhyun opens Sehun's handkercheif sllowing him to catch up what is going on.

Ya! What is that?

What? What happen?

I turn back and run to where they won't find me. I ask Kris to company me home and make a reason that I need him to help me with the physics homework and I want to show him some very hilarious videos and surely, he agree. The real reason is that I am afraid that Sehun will come out at any time and ask them to beat me up again. OMG, I just can't forget that time! I am so terrified! Especially the anger at Tao's eyes, I seriously can't forget how he kick me on the head. I go to my car safely without meeting any of his gang, I give myself a relief but what will happen when Kris know about this?