My New Friend and Enemy (part I )

The New Boy

Xiumin POV

OMFG !!! What just happen? I run back to my room. I look back to the mirror, I look absolutely normal even when I am sure that I saw my arms bleed just now in the car. What just happen? Luhan planned that, I knew it! Why should I listened to him? ARGH... What is wrong with me? Don't tell me I like Luhan or maybe he just punch my chest just now. Wait... Am I telling myself not to tell me that I like Luhan now? I am seriously crazy..

Luhan POV

I can't believe Sehun did that, Xiumin arms, legs, shoulder is bleeding. Since I am not good at helping others, I think something bad will happen. Anyway I remember suddenly why Sehun stope beating him. I ask my driver to go to my house quickly because I know that Sehun will be waiting.

 

The next day ~~........

 

After what happen yesterday, I am not in the mood for Sehun now. I come to school late on purpose today so to avoid him for the first time in my life, I feel bad and good at that time but I don't know why. I walk in the classroom, luckily the teacher hasn't come in yet. I still don't know why I did that until I see my reason. There he is, fixing his hair for maybe the millionth time. On that time, I can't control my feet. I walk towards him, he look at me with a strange look. I can't tell waht it is , I don't want to talk but..

eemm... hey..

Hey

Are you feeling alright?

Me? Yeah, totally fine, no blood.

I feel really weird, there is obviously a bandage on his knee right now.

Are you sure?

yeah, you did fine.

That is when kris in.

So, you are the one?

Hahaha.. the one what? I wonder.. Kris you are so funny please go back to your seat.

No hyung I am serious, what did you did to him yesterday?

Nothing, we are just playing around you know.....

Kris don't look happy at me.

You are strange these days you know....

That's when the teacher come inside the classroom, I feel really relief. I sit on my desk, the only thing that spins on my mind is Xiumin... I just .... I just want him you know, as a friend. Is a good thing my teacher leave 5 minutes early, I immediately go to Xiumin

Hey, emm.. may I ask you something?

Yeah what? 

I don't hate you for making me fall so can we just be you know, on the friend zone thing?

me?

yeah

He is quiet for a while, I punch his chest lightly to make him come back

Oh yeah, sure.

Thanks, I am afraid that you might hate me.

I hug him immediately, I hug him for like 3 seconds then I let go. I don't know why I did that but it seems woth it because I feel lighther but I really wish that no one saw me doing it becasue I will surely be dead if Sehun know about that. Wait, not me, but Xiumin!

 Xiumin POV

I just gone blank as Luhan said that he want to be my friend. I don't trust him anymore but saying yes to this once-in-the-life-time opportunity is a really big thing. He punched my chest again, but then he hugged me! Not long, but I know he don't want anyone to see him. Break time!! Kris run to me right after Luhan left the classroom.

Dude, what is that?

What?

Did Luhan just hugged you ?

You saw that?

yeah

Do you have any idea who else saw that?

no, only me.

Oh and that hug, it is how he say thank you to me. Don't get it wrong, don't tell Sehun.

Kris sigh.. he pull my hand outside to meet the others.

Great!!! Kris knew about it and I am sure that he don't like it! Well, I heard that Tao and Kris kissed a few years ago and I suppose not to worry but now, I am so freakin worried that all of the school can know that me and Luhan are not fighting and we are on the friend zone thing now and I am sure Luhan feel the same. OMG what am I gonna do now?

 

 

 

 

 

So, this chapter is not long bec this is part 1 and I am afraid that my mom will find out that I am on my laptop when she get home so I will continue later ok?