My New Friend and Enemy ( Part II )

The New Boy

Sehun POV

I stop beating up Xiumin as I got a text from Luhan, I did went home but I need to wait for like 1 hours and 30 mins for him to arrive. He look tired and pale and I did ask him what happen but he said that he is okay. I am feeling that he is not opening up to me like he used to, I don't want to hear it anyway. He asked about Xiumin, I expected that. I told him I beat him up harshly but he don't seem to be surprised. The weird thing is that the next day at school I don't see him anywhere even when the bell rings he is not around to be seen so I just walked to my classroom. I thought Luhan don't come to school today but during break time when I am walking to Suho's class , someone suddenly closes my eyes. He ask me to guess and I know that voice well. I open the hand he use to close my eyes.

Luhan hyung...

Finally, I can see his smile again. He looks happier than he used to be and I have no idea why.

Hey... baeb....... miss me?

Where are you this morning?

Oh, I go to school late.

What? did the teacher mad at you? who is it?

No... I think that I would be late but thank goodness that the teacher come to the class after me.

Good, good thing that you are not late.

I KNOW RIGHT !!

Luhan put his arms around me, OMG I am so happy ! I think I have been waiting like forever for him to do that to me

Aaahhh... isn't this a really good day?

Yeah, it is a good day.

I wish I can feel this feeling for a long time. Hey look, Suho is there with the others.

Hyung..... that is my line !

Haha.. yeah, better catch me up!

Luhan run towards them and I follow him. Did he drank the wrong medicine? After a while when I walk with my gang I see Xiumin's gang pass by and.... wait, is he waving ? I look back to see if Luhan is doing something but he is not, I don't know why my anger raise and I walk straight to him.

Ya ! What are you doing?

What? I am just walking, Can't I ?

Then why are you waving just now?

Emm... is there a rule that I can't wave?

I saw you waving at someone at my gang.

Emm...

Ya! you are flirting .

What? why...

Kris: Hey, he don't do anything don't find trouble Sehun.

They walk away fast and Luhan just walk next to me and tell me that they are innocent like :

What do you do just now?

Xiumin's flirting just now, I wnt to lay a punch on his face!

He's not flirting

Means you see him waving

Well, everyone saw him waving.

I swear! I saw him waving at one of our members.

You are crazy, don't in next time. I don't want more trouble.

Ok...

I am not happy with Luhan's answer, he seem to defend them again indirectly this time. Why that Xiumin guy need to appear, that guy, I need to do something about him.  I am about to ask him to meet after school when I coincidentally meet him in the toilet. I think I smile wickedly cause Xiumin look at me like a crazy person.

Hey...

Oh, what now?

Do you know that I am not as easy as the students in my grade?

emm... maybe why?

Listen  here, Luhan is mine, mine, mine and nobody else. I don't know who are you waving to but I don't want you to appear in my sight when I am with Luhan around. Understand?

Em...

I KNOW YOU ARE SUCH A  FOOL !! I hate you Xiumin ! Stay away from Luhan.

Oh, how coincidence, I am about to hate you too.

That is when my mind go blank, no one have ever hate me before. I know there are at least someone in this school that I don't know hate me but they never dare to speak yup on my face !

You... you... you fool !! Do you know where is your rank to me? YOU ARE THE LOWEST !!!!  How dare you speak up to me like that?? According to my rank, you are the one who suppose to beg and kneel down to me.

Why should I do that? I am not your slave.

Xiumin leave the toilet right after washing his hands. I stay in the toilet for a while to kick the walls so at least it crack a little bit.

 Luhan POV

So..... after telling Xiumin about the friend zone thing I am sure Sehun think that I am a mad man that time but I am sure that he want me to say like that. When I am walking with my gang during break as usal when Xiumin's gang pass by, I waved at him and I am really happy when he waved at me back. I putted my ahnd down fast enough before Sehun even turn back, I think Sehun saw Xiumin's wave beccause he just walked straight to him and sudenly he get mad or something. Man ! Being friends with Xiumin will be harder than I thought.

Xiumin POV

This is one of the weirdest day of my life ! What the heck, Luhan just asked me to be his friend after the fight with Sehun thing and that is weird enough and Sehun just come to punch me up just because I waved at him?  This school, is one school that I need to work hard to survive.