What Are You doing?

The New Boy

Xiumin POV

Kris pull me to the garden, everyone's still inside, no one is around. 

Ya ! what is that just now?

What?

Are you telling me that you like Luhan better thane me?

No.

I look down, maybe that cause Kris to think that I am lying.

Ya ! are you crazy ? What did that Luhan give to you? What did that Luhan did to you ? Who is he that is so special to you?

I touch my collar bone, my pinky on top of it. I press harder until I can feel the silver under my tumb. Kris put my hand down like he knew that I am wearing the necklace and use his hand to put my face facing him.

Hung, remember? remember that we are friends? I am with you since we are litle kids. 

Kris's face turning red

We've kissed.

I don't know what to say anymore. I regret that time.

Hyung, you look okay that time, do you regret it? Regret that kiss? Regret this friendship?

I still stand there doing nothing, lost of words, I wait until I feel my face turning red like his which is already turning visible. Kris stare to my eyes, I stare at his back. Kris close his eyes after some moment, I just stand there, don't know what is he going to do, his hands is still holding my chin. He move closer, I can feel his breath now, I can feel his tears on my chin. I close my eyes too, at least I try but I blink. Tears fall as I blink, it fall first on Kris's hand. I dont know why I am crying, his words is just so ridiculous. His breath is getting heavier after a while, I wonder why, I open my eyes as I realized that I am crying. I open my eys but it is too late, he kiss me once I open my eyes. I widen my eyes, I push him backwards, he go back for quite a long distance. I must have push him hard. I wipe my lips, it is true.

You..  you seriously.

I run to the other side of the garden but it lead em inside the schol so that Kris can't catch me. I think i run pretty fast since I lost his track when I reach the canteen. I gasp, trying to catch my breath while looking back to make sure that Kris is out of my sight. I am late, I walk as Iook back to watch out, after a short distance, I bump into someone.

Oh , I am sorry.

I look up, it is Luhan.

Oh....................................................................................................................................................., I am sorry......................................................... sooo.......... please, don't kill me................................................................................................................................................................. .

Luhan smirk.

Follow me.

Luhan pull me hard until we reach the corner of the canteen.

Close your eyes.

I feel confuse, but I do it anyway. Luhan put a blindfold covering my eyes. Why should I close my eyes when he is giving me blindfold anyways? He hold my hand to lead me somewhere. We stop as Luhan only walk for a few steps. He remove my blindfold, I open my eyes. We are in the garden, how can we get here so fast?

Ok, I want to tell you something really important, since we both are into this, I need your help.

Emm.. into what? I just nod not understanding the situation.

So, listen here, I will only whisper in order to keep this as a secret.

I nod as he lips go closer to my ears.

I think there is something about Sehun and Kris.

What? What do you mean?

You have no idea what's going on. I am surprise Xiumin.

What? Did I get into trouble or something? 

No,listen here.

Luhan POV

( So, maybe you guys have been wondering why I change the POV to Luhan's from Xiumin when Luhan want to tell him something. Well, Luhan is going to tell Xiumin what he see so I just change it to Luhan's POV. Got It???? Ah, forget about it. ) It is lunch time, I stare at my bread that I bring for for lunch, I am not hungry. I look at Sehun that is sitting right beside me, he is texting on his phone, not looking at anyone and leave his chips open in the air. I have nothing to do so I just take a peek from Sehun's phone, it is the anonymous again, they are still talking in a weird language. Sehun catch me looking at his phone a few while later and smile to me. He close his phone, who is that anonymous?

What's wrong hyung?

I look away from him.

Nothing.

He smile, his smile is friendly but sneaky at the same time.

You know what? I think we take things too slow.

What?

Yeah, look to that side.

Sehun point to his right, at the other side not that far from us, I can see Nichkhun and Tiffany. They are sharing a bowl of spaghetti, they look like they are having fun until they realize they are eating the same string of spaghetti. I realize immediately after I saw what happen.

I know we only did it once, but I think we need to do it more often , you know.

I don't like the idea, I can't stop thinking about my first kiss, I hate kssing from that time. Why did people enjoy it so much? I don't know what happen to me, everytime I feel uncomfortable, I always want to make myself uncomfortable. Baekhyun is going to the toilet, I look at his knife that he use to eat his steak. I take it, I examine the sharp end of the knife quickly and cut myself. I don't realize that it hurts so bad until I realize that I make a big wound. Sehun is reallly shock since he immediately close his phone when he see blood dripping on my lunch box. Some of them drip to the knife I used, I take it and draw a 'X' on the wall behind Sehun. I want to get rid of the blood that is all. When the blood is getting visible, Sehun stand up immediately and order our gang to bring me to the clinic. I refuse and say that I am okay but they still hold my hand tight and bring me there. D.O is a pretty bad hand holder, Baekhyun need to help him out. In the clinic, as Tao, Baekhyun and D.O hold my hands. I see that Sehun is giving Suho something, something really small but big enough for my clear eyes to see. I see that thing light up once but I don't see that thing light up again. He whisper something to Suho and then help the others to put me down. I keep struggling when the doctor finally give me a bandage, it is covered with cotton on top and in one second, something light up between it. It must be the thing I saw just now, the doctor put on the bandage around my hand. At one point, there is something not that comfortable about this bandage. Once the doctor is done, I push off all of the people who hold me down and go away.

Xiumin POV

Ok.... why are you telling me this?

What? Don't you feel curious?

Well, if I feel curious and the curiousity can make me into trouble then I am not.

Aish you seriously. Why he kept talking to that anonymous ? Like, why? They use english language but in a diffrent way. Who is that guy I mean..

Soo.... you are telling me that you are jealous with that anonymous?

His face turn red.

Phhfff... No, why would I ?

Dude, what's wrong by being jealous? Like, he is your boyfriend and he spent time with that anonymous guy instaed of you. Couples usually got jealous in this kind of situatuon. Why did you hide iit from me.. ?

I.......................................... argh forget it .

Ok, back to the topic.

Ok, so, you see this bandage?

He show me his hand that is bandaged.

Yeah

That lighht up thing must be around the cotton here, maybe if I open it a little...

Luhan grab the end of the bandage in order to put it off but I stop him.

Hey, stop it. You need to heal your wound.

Luhan widen his eyes

How can you know that there iis  wound?

Emm..... because you are wearing a bandage............?

You watched as I go to the clinic don't you?

Emm.. yes...

Dude, you should have tell me. I won't have tell yoou the whole story you know.

Well, I am sorry.

Ok, I don't care about the wound and I want to figure it out what that thing is ok?

Emm.. no. I prefer you heal your wound and then you find out what that thing is.

Argh, collaborating with you is harder than I thought. Ok, forget about that thing , now, I heard from one of the students about following Kris and Sehun after school on every friday.

But today is thursday.

Yeah.. exactly. I overheard the chat of Sehun's work partner with her friends. She told me that she is looking for him after school on Friday last two weeks, she felt weird that Sehun was walking with Kris and hey are talking like so seriously. She followed him since Sehun didn't answered her when she called him but they are walking so fast. After quite a long walk, before she could talk to him, he and Kris went inside a building with security guards in front of the building. She did the same thing last week and they still go to the same place.

So, are you telling me that we should go there?

Dough !

Hey, did she went inside the building too? I don't know that place, I never come inside ! What if the guards don't let us in and report it to everyone? We are busted.

Yeah, true... wait... HAH ! I KNOW !

What?

Meet me tommorow after school.

Luhan didn't let me talk and immediately go away smiling . widely.

( SO, the title didn't match the story isn't it? )