His Punishment

The New Boy

Luhan POV

After school, I ask my driver to drive me home straight to my house. I don't drop off in Sehun's house today, is not that I hate him now for hating xiumin, wait, who cares if he hates Xiumin? Sehun is my love, my boyfriend, why should i care? Anyway, I really need to go home because I have tons of homework ! and it feel wrong to walk into Sehun's house today. What's wrong with me? Is it because of that Xiumin boy? No, no, I don't like him, I just find him cute and that's all. Whatever, why am I like this? Why I am being easy on Xiumin? I should fight this feeling! No more Xiumin in my mind ! It must be Sehun! Sehun, Sehun and it will always be him! I smashed my text book so that all the words will be normal again. I guess it works, I never thought that it will hapen. I am afraid that Sehun will think that I like that Xiumin boy so I text him :

Heyyyyyy............... Bbbbbbbbaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyy..... wat'yure doin?

Sehun, as usual text me back immmediately.

Hey hyung, tell m e honestly ok??

ok

where r u now?

Me ? at home y/?

Hyung, do u hve sometin wrong with u ? u used to drop to my house evry time!

ooohhhh... bout tht. dont take me wrong ok?? i hev tons of hw and i need to finish it fast

We can do the hw togethr u know tht rite? hyung, i know that u know it ! u think about it... do u liek tht xiumin?

Did u drink the wrong medicine? no, tht is y i text u. i realize tht he is wrong for making me fall. we wshould teach him a lesson shall we?

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u finally come back to ur sense !!! 

so? in the usual place?

yes, see u there

ok, get redy

I close my phone. I slam it to my bed and laugh, I think i laugh so hard because my dog down stairs start barking even when no one is on the door.

Sehun POV

OMG FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hyung came back to his sense!!! what should I use to torture him? A stick? a metal pipe? yeah, a metal pipe. Now that Xiumin will take the punishment for what he have done!! I pack my bag early and of course, don't forget the pipe . I will recheck again tommorow. I don't know how useful that thing is until now.

 

The Next day ~~~.......... ( LOL)

 

Xiumin POV

In class, the weird thing happen. Luhan is starring at me for a whole science period like he is gonna do something or anything. I just ignore him, but it is soo hard to ignore him even during that time. I know his stare is quite creepy but that makes him look attractive.... After the period ends, I am tidying up my books when suddenly someone push my head. I look back ready to be mad at Kris but instaed I see Luhan, my anger suddenly dissapear, he is smiling.

Hey

Emmm... hey.

Follow me please.

He hold my hand and bring me to the edge of the classroom. My heart beat faster.

Emm.. are you busy after school today?

Emmm.... no, not at all. I am free to do anything. why?

Can you wait for me at the back wall of the school garden?

Emm.. oky. so, I guess, we will meet later then.

Before that...

Emm... yes?

Don't tell anyone that I am asking you to do so ok?

ok...

Good....

Luhan touch my chest . I try not to be so nervous but I can't. He must have have feel that I am very nervous. He punch my chest lightly and smile.

I know that I can trust you.

Luhan walk out of the classroom for the break. I feel confuse, Kris walk to me.

Dude, what is that?

I don't know too.

Ok, Hey, they are outside, come on hyung.

Kris pull my hand. In my mind I kept thinking " What will Luhan want?"

Luhan POV

My find finally relax as I meet Sehun. The thind I did just now is way too extreme for Sehun to know, I don't know wether my face is showing it or not but the thing is that Sehun hug me as we meet and he greet me with a smile on his face, he is cuter than ever.

Hyyyuuunngg... did you told him ?

Yeah, I did. 

Yay ! don't worry, I will make sure he is sorry. Lets's see what a metal pipe can do.

What? 

What?

You want to use a metal pipe to hit him?

Yeah, why not?

Don't be crazy, if you are planning to punch him than use your fist instead. No weapons are allow Sehun.

Aww.. why?

It's a metal you are using you know? It can knock someone down, if he fainted his gang can just do something about it. I am afraid that we will get explelled and never to get to see each other again.

Ok.....

OMG, is Sehun really that mad? I think he is mad enough to killstand  Xiumin already. I should really make him calm down. I tell Sehun that I hasn't finish my homework yet so I need to go home fast. I am so relief that he actually believe me, the first time I actually lie to my own baby. ( sigh ) what other choice do I have anyway? After school, I run to the place that I discover just yesterday, that place can help me see what's going on without being seen.

Xiumin POV

So, I told my friends that I am going home early and I don't want them to follow me around because I am in a hurry. Good thing that they believe me. I rush into the garden the back wall to wait for Luhan. I am standing there only for 5 minutes when the plants around me start shaking. Then, I see the images of.... Sehun? Not only him , the gang walk behind him. 

Hi, Xiumin.

He smile, but not that kind of sweet smile. Is the wicked one this one.

Hi

You are easier than I thought, I thought you would ask me to call you hyung since you are older than me 4 years.

What do you mean?

Hey, Luhan just go easy on you that time. Finally, he can't for being nice. Do you heard about the Hunhan couple? The sweetest but the most dangerous couple in the whole school.

So?

So?! are you crazy? how dare you! I can't stand talking to a crazy person like you, lets start now.

start what?

That is when one of them kick me and the other one follow and the next one do the same. They kick me so hard that I fall to the ground and they start punching me . I don 't know what happen, it hurts so much, I shout for help but it is no use. They kept kicking and punching me and I think i have bleed in some parts. Not long after but I feel like i have been in the torturing hell for years, I can see Sehun take out his phone. He told everyone to stop because they need to go . I am grateful about that, I try to walk but my legs are to weak for me to stand up, I try lifting up myself and call for help but no one answer me. That is when someone come, I try open my eyes wide so that I know who is that guy. I open my eyes and see... Luahn ! I have been waiting for him! He smile but his face look worried too, he reach out his hand for me.

Hyung, are you okay?

What? what just happen?

He keep quiet, he make me sit down and he start to put pressure on my wounds and he is bringing a first aid kit in his bag. That is strange. He offer me to drive him home, I accept it because I have no other choice. But he also tell me not to tell anyone about it especially Sehun. I nod in agreement.

Luhan POV

I stay there to watch how Sehun beat up Xiumin, I don't think that he will be too harsh but I am wrong. Sehun and the other keep kicking him and punching him non-stop for like 10 mins. After I can't send it anyomre, I text him and tell him to go home because there is something I can't do and I am going to his house and play. Finally, he is gone, Xiumin look weird on me , did he hate me now? Why many people hate me these days? anyway, I help him because his wounds, Sehun is getting stronger I SWEAR !! I don't know is it just me or am I being nice but I ask him if he want a ride home, he accept it but maybe he have no other choice. I SWAER ! If that guy tell Sehun what I just did I would kill him !