" Hi.." I said bravely, Luhan don't answer

The New Boy

Xiumin POV

So.... after that time I spent with Kris, it don't prevent me from coming to school for the next day. I arrive school like usual, I walk in, I put my bag as usual like nothing have happen. Lay texted me earlier in the morning, he told me to meet at the garden once I arrive at school. I go there immediateely after I put my bag on my seat. Before I even have a chance to step out of my classroom, Luhan want to walk in. He don't dress like the usual, he buttoned all of his uniform button, he usually left 3 buttons un buttoned. He wear his black jacket that matches his uniform that he rarely wear to any places. He wear his dark brown hat that he wear sometimes to school, but facing backwards, he wore it frontwards, properly this time. My heart beat faster as I am thinking about Kris and him at the same time. We stop to stare at each other for a while. I keep thinking that  he don't know what I have done and to keep going, so I cut off the glance and continue to walk outside, Luhan stop me . 

Ya !

I breath in trying to overcome my nervousness. I am not in the mood to be with him, I can go crazy thinking about that kiss when I see hs face.

Let go..

I swing my hand since he is holding me so strong, he won't let go, my arms is starting to sore.

What do you think you are doing?

Goood, he is not asking about yesterday.

Walking out of the classroom.

I am not in the mood Xiumin. Did you do sommething with Kris yesterday?

I widen my eyes, how could he know that? Did Kris told him or... It is just impossible ! I try to keep clam within the shock.

Do you mind let go?

Luhan smile a little bit, did I just show it all?

Yes, I do mind a lot Xiumin. Now answer me, did you do something with Kris yesterday?

I don't know what to answer, I answer according to my mind asked me to answer.

Yeah, yeah I did.

What did the both of you do?

My cold sweat just runnign down my back.

We talked.

Is that it?

Ok, I got to admit, I pee a little.

We talked under a lantern that was hanging right above our heads in the darknes ok.. I am out.

I want to get out of the conversation quickly before it gets worse so I move my hand, he won't let go. Man I think I need to massage my hand when I get home.

You really did that? How romantic.

Oh gosh, someone please help me. His eyes is burning with flames as he is trying to punch me but he hold it back.

Oh, maybe do it with your boyfriend.

He look piss off. He let me go harshly .

Go..

I walk outside the classroom, I can feel my heart beat is getting calmer. That is a close one.

I finally reach the garden, Lay is there waiting for me.

Hyung... what takes you so long?

Sorry, I have problems just now.

Oh, ok. By the way, I need to tell you something.

Lay tell me a really long story, I half concentrate on it while I enjoy the morning air. When we are still walking, Lay point at a bench.

Lets sit there.

Ok.

Both of us sit on a bench. I look to my right and discover a black thing beside the bench. I pick it up and realize it is a binoculars. 

Ya, is this yours?

No

He take the binoculars from my hand and examine it carefully.

Oh.. this belong to the HunHan.

You mean Sehun and Luhan?

Yeah, Look.

Lay point at the name tag that is written 'HunHan' at the bottom of the binoculars, that is why I didn't noticed that.

Why is their binoculars here anyways?

I don't know, but this garden is their favourite place to hang out. I heard they just hang out here yesterday.

Oh, that makes sense.

I look through the binoculars, I am sure the binoculars is an expensive one since I can see the things that is every far.. Wait, I can see the tree. I scan the places around the tree, I can see them clearly, maybe this is how he see me talking with Kris. But why did he want to see the tree  at the first place?

Luhan POV

I stick to Sehun today, I try as hard as I can to keep my buttons butoned up since it is very not comfortable. Sehun look happy today, he lock his hand with mine as hard as he can. 

Feeling ok bae?

Yeah, just happy to be with you.

He smile, he stand closer to me.

Are you sure?

Yeah.

Ok,ok I trust you.

I like the way he is being honest to me, can he be like that forever?

By the way, what did you see yesterday that made you gone crazy?

I mind go blank, I wish I have another button for me to buttoned up.

Oh, the tree.

The tree? What so bad about that? What did you see?

You know, the shadows of the trees. I can't believe it is so dark there when you are near the middle. I want to go there and look at it for myself.

Oh, you can't believe the darkness isn't it?

Yeah, should we go there next time?

Sehun slowly widen his eyes and smile until I can see all his teeth.

Yeah, let's do that . When? Tommorow? Today? Oh, maybe right now?

Emm... maybe next time.... I have things to do.

Oh ok.

He sound a little disappointed, but I can hear that he is willing to wait.

My relationship with Xiumin don't get better even during lunch time, I don't know why I meet him more often when the time I hate him instead when the time I am friends with him. We ignore each other as we meet even when out sleeves meet each other. When the 8th time we meet, we stand nnext to each other, not close but close enough to feel uncomfortable. We still don't look at each other, I take a quick glance at him.

Hi

Xiumin said suddenly. I am kinda shock that he still manage to say such things. I try my best not to reply him to show my anger to him and I force Sehun to talk in another place while I lock his hand with mine hard. Of course he move away, I almost never do that to him. During class time, my teacher finish early so we have a little spare time to do things that we want. I tidy up my books so I can leave the class early. When I am tidying up, someone tap on my table. I look up, it is Xiumin, I loose my intrest in talking.

What.

Emm.... I want to tell you someting.

Not interested, go away.

I am sorry okay, I don't expect him to do that. AT ALL !

I stop the thing that I am doing.

So, only a sorry is what is takes? Can you return to the past by saying sorry?

He is quiet, he can't say a word.

Hey, I warn you. You mean nothing to me, I am just trying to protect your pride. I am just trying to be nice to you okay?

He nod, he can't look up at me.

I want you to know something. I don't want to talk about this okay? You are using me these days and I am not happy about that after what I have done to you. Now, please, I want to have a date after school today and you are not disturbing it.

He nod, he go back to his seat. The bell finally ring, I pack up fast and leave the classroom.