The Truth part II

The New Boy

Xiumin POV

Luhan look calm as he is watching how to walk like a girl, he tried a few accents and he is doing perfectly fine while I am shivering form my head to my toes. The clothes that I am wearing is making me clod, it is too open.

Get used to it fast. My stomach is half seen you know.

I nod, Luhan is wearing less clothing than me, I try to stay as calm as possible without freezing. Luhan stop the car as we are just 1 km away from the red dot is pointing at. It is 5.43 p.m. Our voice changes now, my voice is exactly the same with SoHee while Luhan sound like a normal girl but matches his face. Luhan put on his black sungalsses on so that people can't see his eyes. We walk to the door, we can see the guards from a distance. Luhan hide his phone and put his arm an my hips.

What are you doing?

Looking like a girl is not enough, we should act like one so they will believe. Girls like skinship with togethher so you better put your hands on mine.

I groan.

Fine.

 put my hands on his hips uncomfortably. 

Hey, when we almost reach that building, pretend that we are talking about cute boys and laughing about it.

Ok..

Fix the way you walk.

I start swaying my hips a little as I walk, Luhan seem impress. So we pretend to talk about things as we aree only 40 centimetres away. The guards stop us immediately.

What? I saw some girls came in? Don't you wanna party?

The guards seem impress, they look at me for sometime and they look surprise.

Are you... are you SoHee?

I look at Luhan, he give me a smile.

Yes, I am 

I am pretty surprise that I can keep my voice calm but Luhan sound like one of those girls who like to gossip a lot. The guards smile at one another

yeah, chez, that Sehun boy is dealing cooly with us tonight.

The guards immediately let us in. I look front avoiding eye contact with them but Luhan look really brave.

No tips boys.

Once we come in, the place have dim lights. The smell is not that welcoming and the place look kinda scary. Luhan put his hair down , he don't look like Luhan now. He check his phone, his fake skin is covering his wound perfectly.

Sehun's at the third floor.

He start scannign trough the places when a guard come to us.

What are you girls doing?

Luhan hide hsi phone immediately.

Sorry but we are new here, you can't expect some new hot girls to know the place immediately don't you?

No, I don't expect that.

The guard use lower tone than he used to use and come near Luhan.

Damn girl, you are so freakin hot.

I watch in horror as the guard slide his hand at Luhan's back but Luhan stop him once he touch his lap.

Let's just save it for later, but do you know where is the stairs are?

Yeah, just right at the corner.

Thanks.

Luhan jog as he pull my hand, I am still in shock. Luhan look at me, he look annoyed.

What? Remmember we are club girls man, be a litte more peverty.

I just nod openign my mouth . 

Luhan open the elevator door, we walk in, the air is much colder here.

Are you alright?

Yeah, yeah I am alright.

Oh

The door open in front of us, it show level 3. I shiver a llittle bit as I walk outside to that level. The area is pretty much the same like the first floor but this one is darker and I barely see light around. Luhan check his phone, we are close to the red dot. There is not much hallways and the place is not that echoing so we have a pretty easy time despite the lightning to follow the red dot. Not long after, we finally reach a room. The door is not completely closed so Luhan put in a robotic bug to spy what is inside. We watch from outside. Inside, Sehun and Kris is standing beside a person that looks like a scientist. That scientist is mixing chemicals and observing it. Smoke is coming from the tube that is being experimented and they looks like they are having a science related conversation.

Is it done yet?

Yep, yours is done. Kris, it is your turn.

Kris walk towards a chair that is not for form where they are standing. The scientist is preparing a tool that looks like an injection.

Ok, hold still as I take some of your blood.

Kris hold still but I know he don't like it as he breath deeply as the blood is being out of his body.

Is it done?

Yep, please help me to set the test tubes.

Kris walk to the table where Sehun is standing beside and set some test tubes as the scientist do something at the table beside the chair. After he is done, he pour the blood to a test tube and observe it. After for a while, the scientist make a mixture and mix a drop of Kris's blood to to the mixture. It raises for a while but then it drops back down.

It drops back down. Kris, your potion will take time to be ready.

no, it's okay. I will wait. By the way sir, how to we use these potion?

Oh, it is easy. This fluid just need to be inside your lover's body in diffrent kind of way.

Really? That's not that hard. I will just put this in Luhan's food and know he will love me forever and get away from this Xiumin boy.

I widen my eyes, I look at Luhan, he look surprised too.

Do you know what they mean?

Maybe I know..

Check the tracker, is Luhan being alone or what?

Tracker?

Sehun is pushing of the things that is messed up on the table and finally found a device that looks like a cellphone. Sehun look at it and he don't seem happy.

Look, the dots, they are together.

Again?

Don't worry, they won't be together for long. But I really hope that they are not making out becuase they looks like in a hallway or something really close together.

I look at Luhan, yes, we are really close to each other. His eyes is widen and he look a little bit worried. He stand up immediately.

Let's go.

I stand up and follow him and he lead me to the elevator and we go to the top floor.

Why are we going here?

Because, I have a good and bad feeling of this floor.

The elevator door open and once it is open there are guards everywhere. I am shock, I am sure Luhan is too.

What are you two hot girls doing here? You are suppose to be downstairs.

Oh, we are sorry, we are busy chatting until we forget what floor are we in. By the way SoHee, please hold the elevator door.

I nod in confusion as I hold the elevator door so it is open. Luhan come to gurd that scold us just now and he lean closer to him. He open his shirt that reveal six packs. Luhan look happy and amaze with those

Damn boy ! I want to touch that.

He rub his hand on the muscles, I try hard not to laugh and I suceed but I am really surprise as Luhan kiss the guard on the lips ! That guard widen his eyes and the other guard looks jealous since he is whispering to one another. The guard that Luhan kiss look really happy since he put his arm around him and bring him inside and Luhan pull my hand to follow him as he put his hand on te guard's hips. Again, I really wanna laugh. The place here is not really that dark and the guard show us around and tell us every room in this floor. I finally understand why there is a bunch of guards because this floor is the most important floor among all floors. This floor have a secret room, file room, chemical room and whatever. This floor is just the perfect floor for us to research what is Sehun and Kris are doing. Not long after, a bell ring and all guards looks like rushing downstair. 

Come on girls! It is time to party !

Uh oh, big trouble