The Kiss

The New Boy

Xiumin POV

Hyung, follow me please.

Kris pull my hand and I follow behind him.

What? Lunch break is almost over, we need to get back to class.

He bring me to the corner where not may students are there. He hold my arm and put a bracelet aroung my wrist. The bracelet don't look that usual, it look high tech.

What is this?

I thought you already know.

Oh, yeah, sorry.

Anyway, I wish you can wear this until at least tommorow morning.

Why?

Emm.. is it a problem?

Oh, no , sorry.

I turn my wrist to the left and right to look at the bracelet Kris gave me. 

Do you like it?

Well, it look fancy.

Thanks, so, lets head back to class know.

Ok.

I walk in front of him, focusing on the bracelet that he gave me. After school, I walk outside the school gate having a stroll when Kris catch up to me.

Hey hyung

Hey ! How do you know I am here ?

Why? lets's walk together.

Em.. ok

Kris walk beside me.

Hyung, have you heard of the really big tree?

Oh, the gigantic one that is quite far away from here? Yeah why?

Have you been there?

No

I heard that the tree is even more beautiful when we look it up close.

Really? I wish I can go there.

Why don't we go there together now?

Emm.. it is quite far??

Don't worry, we can go there.

Kris stop right at the end of the street and there I see his car. Kris pull me in and I know that we are heading to the tree. After like, 20 minutes, we arrived. The tree is bigger than you imagine. It's leaf is dark green and the place is so windy. Students usually hang out around the tree instead under it. I am going to sit on one of the empty bench when Kris hold my hand.

Let's go there.

Kris point at the darker side of the area.

There is plenty of light here.

Kris don't answer, he pull my hand and I follow him behind. Kris pull me towards the tree, now we are under the leafes. It is darker than you can imagine, the leaf have grow so thick for the pas few years. It is so dark, I reach out my hand to get hold of Kris when he suddenly let me go in the middle of darkness. After forever ( actually it is 3 minutes ), finally I see light coming from behind me. Kris is holding a lamp that campers usually use. 

There we go..

Hey, what took you so long to light it up?

Hey, I only have little light to see okay..

I look around. I barely see anything outside the glow of the light. The glow is not that big, but big enough for us to sit next to each other in a small distance. Kris hang it on a branch that is hanging on the top of us not far from our heads. I sit down, I can feel the roots and fallen leafs under my hands. We must have go inside quite deep since no one is here often to clean all of this leafs. I lay my head on the trunk, the trunk it self is really huge. It is enough to be like a wall. Kris, after he hang the light properly and clean up the leafs that covers the root , he sit beside me. 

This place is really dark. We must have walk far in.

Yeah..

I look alright but what happen if we can't get out? I decided not to thhink of it now, the atmosphere is like camping in some certain area at night and the only source of light you have is a lamp that you light up with fire hanging on the top of your heads. You know, you will always have this some kind of cozy feeling in this situation. I pretend it is night time, I close my eyes. I can't sleep. I open it back. Kris is searching at his bag, not long after he put out a small blanket, just a size of a baby.

Good thing that I hasn't put this mini blanket out yet. Why is it cold here?

I can tell, Kris's lips is turning pale. He look at me and smile.

You're happy.

I smile and look away avoiding his face.

Hey, don't be like that. You like it, you like this situation.

I smile wider but still avoiding his face. I hit him on top of his blanket and he just move his body to make his self cozier. We are quiet for a while when Kris break it.

Hey hyung.

Hm..

Are you cold?

I am wearing my jacket and it help me to be warm a little bit. 

Emm.. no. just use your,..

Kris cover me with his blanket, it feels nice and warm.

Emm.. thanks. But you wear it.

I let my body to wer it for a few while so I can still feel the warm feeling than give it to him. He wear  it, he look warmer than before. 

Hyung

Yeah?

Tell me honestly okay?

ok

What do you think of me?

I tap my chin for a few times..

You.. you are nice.. helpful, understanding and thoughtful.

Reallly? thanks hyung..

Welcome.

Hyung, I can feel that I and you will be friends forever.

Really? How is that so?

You know, you are nice, I am nice. You are cute, I am cute. You are perfect, I am perfect. You know, that kind of stuff.

oh

You know, I am disagree with the perfect thingy that he just said..

So, if that happpens..

Kris put out his pinky.

Promise me to never leave me.

I smile, I lock his pinky to mine and let it go for a few while later. Kris open his bag and he move his things to search for things. Not long after, ,he put out a lunch box. 

I don't know how long we have been here but llats have a little snack okay?

Ok

Kris open the box, it is filled with simple snacks and bread. I take a little from thhe lunch box and munch it slowly. Kris stare at me while he put a cracker inside his mouth. I look away he will stop looking at me. But as I look back at him, he is still staring at me.

What?

Kris smile and finally look away.

nothing, just wondering why you look so attractive when both light and darkness is covering your face

I blink. I don't have a mirror to see myself so I just continue eating my bread. After my 2nd bread I feel full so I jsut let the bread hanging out of my mouth. I loo at Kris , he look at me back. He reach out his hand and clean the side my lips.

Hey ! ( the bread is still hanging )

What? there are some crumbs there.

oh.

Hyung, can you stop acting like that/

What?

yeah, like that. That makes you really cute..

Oh.

I still let it hang, since my hand is asking me not to touch it. Kris hit me on the shoulders.

Hey ! 

I told you to stop acting liek that ! Why are you so cute seriously?

That makes me want to troll Kris since I have nothing to do.

Hey, I am the girl and you the boy. ( still hanging )

What?

* Cute eyes     Oppa, Am I cute ?

Kris cover his face in shame. I smile

Oppa, oppa, oppa, oppa, oppa, lets be together...

Kris is laughing in embarassment right now then he look straight at me.

Ok, anyway, you look full. Can oppa have a bite?

I am going to ask what did he meant when ..

I close my eyes as Kris's lips touches mine. His lips is soft and just the same size as mine