Party Night ( Xiumin POV )

The New Boy

Xiumin POV

The door is huge, really huge, It is like the castles's door ( I am exagerating ). Kris push me inside since he know that I am nervous. Is my emotion really that readable? Anyway, I step into the mansion and the cold air is chilling on my back. OMG IT IS BEAUTIFUL !!!!!!! the floor is gold in colour and the walls is covered in beautiful and expensive painting. I look up, I count how many floors his house have. 

Five.. five floors in total.

I look at Kris, he is too amused. Maybe I understand why poeple are not allow to run when they are in the house, fragile vases are everywhere and a giant glass cabinet that was placed in the middle of the room to show off their championship and treasure look glorious under a golden light. The waitor come tto the both of us.

I believe that the both of you come here for the party?

Emm... we are..?

Good, follow me to the lift please.

Lift? What? his house got a lift? I open my mouth in surprise but the waitor already start walking. Kris pulll my hand or I won't move from my place. It is true, there is a lift. The lift too, is also beautiful. It is decorated with beautiful carving that is carefully carved. The waitor come inside the lift too with us. He push the close button and press the '6' button.

Mr. Luhan is waiting for you at the roof, I wish you will enjoy this night.

What?? the rooof?

Yeah, didn't he tell you?

Emm..

I tap my chin trying to think when suddenly I hear a voice like 'ting !!!' .

Oh we reach.

You know what, I can't believe we are eating on the roof. What so special about the...

That is when the door open and it reveal a beautiful garden with many flowers. The ' welcome ' sign is like the welcomme sign in a wedding party. It look wide, really wide. I let my mouth hang open again and this time Kris close it, he pull me out of the lift and thanks the waitor. As the lift door is close I shout,

THIS PLACE IS AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tink I shout a little too loud because suddenly I see Luhan jogging here, after he see us, he smile.

HHHHEEEEEYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!

He shout in a distance then jog towards me . After he reach me he immediately hug me. I don't hug him back but I like it .

I am glad that the the both of you come, I am worried that the both of you will think that it is just a prank.

Yeah..

I am going to say that but I don't waste my voice on that, I think kris know that.

Anyway Xiumin, I heard your shout from the table so I immediately came here. I am happy that you like my house.

Dude, I know that you are rich but I don't know that you are this rich !!

Really? This environment is quite normal for me ..

Wow..

Anyway, you are 30 mins late. You will receive your punishment after the party so, have fun first !

Punishment? 

What?!??!?!? is he crazy !! Damn I really hates punishment . Luhan pull my  hand hardly so I follow him behind and Kris is relaxingly strolling behind me. I reach the table before Kris. The table is really long like for 20 people to sit and eat together and the food is a lot !! It look delicious too... Luhan ask me to sit at a empty sit beside him and at the other side of him is Sehun enjoying is meat... Man ! my mouth is watery right now !

Your stomach look empty, don't worry, I am sure it will be overload in no time!

I can't stand my hunger anymore and I eat every food that was setted on the table. I am so full !! I have a really great night, I am sure that Kris thinks it is nice too becuase he eats almost the same way like I do. I laugh really hard when Kris tell me that he eat too much and got a stomach ache and need togo to the toilet, I think Sehun thinks the same way because he follow Kris while holding his stomach ! Man ! what a night !